• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Rewrite Dwarf 1-60 Questing

Discussion in 'Archives' started by BPAlpha, May 30, 2010.

1. BPAlpha

BPAlpha New Member

its with the new beta questing it accepts quests from bags sorry... i did most of this profile before new beta was released

2. Ikkarus

Ikkarus New Member

Hey BP!
      Nice job man, I already gave you infinite +rep on your other profile, and now I wanna try this one.
      Just answer some points first please:
      1. What version of Honorbuddy are you using with this profile? Do you suggest a specific one that seems to be less buggy for this?
      2. Just to see if I got it right... do I have to pick all the quests by myself so the bot can do them or the bot does that (pick quests) automatically? (in this case just clicking start and let it fly)

Thanks for you time mate, keep up with the good work.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2010
    3. BPAlpha

BPAlpha New Member

using latest HB m8 1.9.5.3 i beleve and yes just click start and let it fly . done 5 60's on this profile now with no problems other than HB problems which have been stated in HB posts

4. Ntsmarkv

Ntsmarkv New Member

will the quest's be added past 49?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2010
    5. zutto

zutto New Member

Testing now from level 20 pally - will let you know of anything asap.

Leaving it going while I sleep and hoping for the best xD.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
    6. zutto

zutto New Member

open the profile - its all the way up to 57 not to mention the quests will bring it to 60 or w/e

7. Ntsmarkv

Ntsmarkv New Member

really open again, from 49-57 there is only 24 quests... and again only goes to 57. This is a questing profile, not a grinding profile, so that's why I asked if there is more support for over 49.

8. BPAlpha

BPAlpha New Member

there is over 200 quest up to 57 and you want more lol there are not many more quests that HB supports at the moment :(

9. BPAlpha

BPAlpha New Member

ive added a few more quest from 29-32 ill just bug testing at moment on 3 toons so will release once there running fine :)

10. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Thanks mate i apprciate ur hard work really been using ur profile since 33-53 now theres just nto alot of quests past 49 but i really like ur work here;D And the grind is also going great 38-42k/hour;D

11. BPAlpha

BPAlpha New Member

no problem ill try keep updated as HB gets better :) with the new questing helpers has opened up a few more quests... hopefully ~(once items can be used) this profile will be one of the best for leveling :)

12. Marcus

Marcus New Member

Heh ill hope so mate:) thanks for fats reply

Edit 1
      Actually right now 47k instead of 40 wich is pretty nice;D!

-Marcus

13. xcon

xcon New Member

How long do you estimate before this is updated to the new release mate any ideas?

14. Frank1991

Frank1991 Member

wondering the same thing :)

15. wilsonj17

wilsonj17 Active Member

Could be a few day's, could be a few week's, BPAlpha is a kind contributor that is using his own time to develop this awesome profile so dont pressure him, but since HB has developed so much with this release like giving the profile creator's power's to make the bot hand in quest's in the creator's order and opening more quest's for the bot to do, i would think the profile will need a complete re-write but no real point re-writting since HB dev's keep adding logic into the core of HB and opening up more and more quest's (also changing profile tag's) so it's best to wait till the dev's can confirm that there not adding anymore more but flattening out all the questing/HB bug's. Saying that CATA is just round the corner so the profile wont be used then :(

16. Carrot

Carrot New Member

I've been using this to level my dwarf hunter (1-28 so far). And here's some bugs I recorded. All this have been done in the last 3 days. So I took my chances and didn't search for earlier posts reporting the same bugs. Only small bugs but what the heck.
      Custom CC by Hawker used.
      Done with HB2 1.9.5.3

Dun Morogh & Loch Modan:

Unfortunately I've lost the log for both these places. So I can't help you much here.

It once failed at level 7 in Dun Morogh. I wasn't at the computer at the time but my brother were, so he shut it down and told me the bot had started running back and forth. Won't help you much though :(

It runs trough the Rat Vermin camp without attacking any of the mobs. He will wait til he has around 4 or so. During grinding, died here a few times.
      It's the place where you do the "Filthy Paws" quest. Tried Searching for the hotspots but couldn't find them. It's in the northern part of Loch Modan, there's a cave right next to it.

Wetlands:

Bridge in Wetlands 100 yards from Menethil Harbour. There's a bugged crocodile under there, probably just server-side. But I'd still like to know how to blackspot the place, I've tried and I've failed.
      He runs back and forth on that bridge for a minute before it blacklists the crocodile for 10 minutes.

[12:11:19 AM:751] NeedToMoveToTarget?
      [12:11:19 AM:784] Do NeedToMoveToTarget
      [12:11:19 AM:797] move to the target started
      [12:11:19 AM:927] Activity: Moving towards Wetlands Crocolisk
      [12:11:20 AM:726] Activity: Grinding
      [Jump]
      [12:12:04 AM:805] NeedToMoveToTarget?
      [12:12:04 AM:858] Do NeedToMoveToTarget
      [12:12:04 AM:873] move to the target started
      [12:12:05 AM:29] Tried to move to Wetlands Crocolisk for 45 seconds, blacklisting for 10 minutes!
      [12:12:05 AM:352] <Blackspot X="-3344.25" Y="-1305.015" Z="8.597664" Radius="0" />

Walking in to a 27-30 level area at level 25. It wouldn't worry me but you get atleast 4 mobs to fight at a time.
      It's in the northern part of Wetlands, it's called Dun Modr. I'd add the hotspots, but.. I'm afraid I'm to dumb:p
      (PS. Might have been because I had picked up the quest "Dark Iron War" which is done exaktly there. The "Dark Iron War" quest is not in the profile.)

Minimum level requirement for that area should be raised til 28 in my opinion. My character died around 8 times.

(I found these while lurking in one of the logs. Dark Iron Tunneler is a mob that's needed for "Dark Iron War", not "War Banners". Just thought it could have some relevance.)

[12:55:09 AM:888] Activity: Moving towards Dark Iron Tunneler
      [12:55:10 AM:253] Activity: Moving to complete collect-objective for War Banners .
      [12:55:10 AM:253] NeedToMoveToTarget?
      [12:55:10 AM:315] Do NeedToMoveToTarget
      [12:55:10 AM:323] move to the target started
      [12:55:10 AM:408] Activity: Moving towards Dark Iron Tunneler
      [12:55:10 AM:780] Activity: Moving to complete collect-objective for War Banners

When it tries to do the quest "The Third Fleet" it tells me "Unable to obtain enough information to complete quest: The Third Fleet"

That is all for now. I'm level 28 now. 100 mining, with aaaaaalot of mats to increase it with. 130 herbalism. 130 cooking. 78 in first aid with mats to increase it to atleast 150. 76 quests done, probably done around 15 by myself. 18 hours played, note that I've been in Darnassus to train the bow skill & done a few dungeons for gear.:cool:

All in all: A great profile. Cheers to you for making such an awesome profile!;)

I will keep more thoroughly notes on bugs and stuff in the likin' and keep adding everything I find. Hopefully this were a little bit helping. Will post my 5-hours ?berlogs if you want them.

PS. Bear with me, I'm a newb :p

DS. Also, copper ores are now grey for me to farm. So I was wondering if there is any I can blacklist copper ores from being mined. Is there? I know Gatherbuddy has something like that, but in reverse. You'd enter what you'd want the bot to farm.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
    17. BPAlpha

BPAlpha New Member

Im working on profile as we speack but with the new HB there is so much more this profile caqn do like with quests its not been able to do before so im just in process of adding them then ill work up as i go along but dont wanna release till its up to 60 :)

18. BPAlpha

BPAlpha New Member

1-10 done so far and bug tested :)

19. BPAlpha

BPAlpha New Member

Rewrite 1-60(Quest Order)

here is part of the rewrite for quest order which will need HB1.9.5.5..
      quests all though Dun Morogh and partly into Loch Modan..
      1-15 so far and more will follow :)

Attached Files:

20. Owneth

Owneth Member

I hope this is fully updated soon. My 38 lock is really having a time around Arathi Basin iwth Thundering Exiles...