• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • RogueBT

Discussion in 'Archives' started by kaihaider, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Akurias

Akurias New Member

Is there any way that the cc saves my options? Whenever i restart HB my options reset so i have to check / uncheck boxes again :-/ thats quite bad if arelog relogs me.

2. Shyoden

Shyoden New Member

Wow. I was hesitant to D/L this CC because it seemed kind of new and I figured, 'how good can it be?'

Well, It is pretty great (jumped from 60k dps to 90k on first couple of runs using it and then deleted my old CC :) ). The only thing I noticed was that after using if for a while it started just spamming SS on a raid boss. I normally use Lazyraider and with any CC I've tried, I always add spells to the rotation here and there, so it wasn't a problem stepping in - but my dps then went down to 42k. Any idea what may have happened?

In any case, along with the others that have posted, I hope this CC is developed more and more because it really is quite good.

+Rep.

3. Shyoden

Shyoden New Member

Is there a way to add the auto use of a trinket, and of so, how would I modify it please? :)

Again, ty, great cr!

4. BaronVonAwesome

BaronVonAwesome New Member

Great job, thanks! Testing right now. Property to turn off Stealth - that is very cool!

5. stuartroad

stuartroad Member

heya, when using sap target, it just spams sap, forever.. also can we get an option to perhaps open with ambush, for farming lower level mobs? using this to get me boxes for insane.