• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Running into walls, trees etc. Please help

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by Trepanator, May 19, 2014.

1. Trepanator

Trepanator Member

I found out yesterday my older version of HB will not work any more so was forced to install again the latest HB release. After reading forum and some of the answers in this thread I decided to turn off framelock on my gatherers. I think it helped but now from time to time wow window is freezing for like 1 second and then continue it looks almost like my processor is not coping with the task which is not true because usage is barely on 15% lelvel. It happens to all my characters not just gatherers so I am guessing it is related to switching framelocks off as I found out you can disable/enable it but changes affects all HB instances. I will try this evening to do fresh install from scratch and see what happens.

What is it about this framelock anyway some say turn it off for gathering some say it has no affect what so ever ?

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

framelocking is a method honorbuddy can use for injecting that allows it to do more then one inject per frame by pausing wow from rendering for short periods. so if your raiding it might be useful, but for most things its overkill.
      however some people systems refuse to navigate correctly with it off.

3. Trepanator

Trepanator Member

After days of testing I can confirm now that regardles hb version with framelock off the problem does not exist if I only turn it on the toon starts doing it again. So the solution for me will be to run the ghaterbuddy with framelock off. I hope this solution will work for everyone else.

Last edited: May 30, 2014
    4. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

do whatever works for you.