• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Say Sayonara

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Spacecase, Feb 20, 2010.

1. _Hausi

_Hausi New Member

Puh ^^ Thats good. If it cost 3,2g then ill quit *hihi*

2. Innit

Innit New Member

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

Blizzard doesn't care about your 100$ to buy a new account, they are raking in millions per month for subscriptions.

Why would they ban legit players? Thats a seriously retarded statement, they do care about botters, and they don't like us, but I think they care slightly more than the 1% of botters giving them 1% revenue, than the millions paying 10 pounds per month.

3. vasilica

vasilica New Member

If they really care about botters, they wouldnt let 5 players run in the same route in the same time. Thats on my realm at least, on realm pop realms is even worse

4. mindtrapper

mindtrapper Member

Call yourself retarded next time you feel like it, ok?

They would ban them, so they could buy the games again AND keep paying monthly. That's what we do. We are a regular subscription PLUS whatever we spend on the games, whenever we need. Oh yeah, we also keep the mats coming in. If not for bots, scribes would cry to their mama that they don't have enough mats to "play the market" or something like that. Same goes for all professions. Oh, and yes, not 2 weeks ago they banned the best guild in the world, which could cost them in PR. They don't care.

I am also eagerly awaiting your data, proving botters are 1% of the user base, or more specifically of the total accounts.

Offtopic is over, as far as i am concerned.