• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Shadow Priest

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Pasterke, Apr 29, 2012.

1. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

The CC wasn't really made for dungeons. It was made mostly for questing use. The fact that the toon follows the tank isn't controlled by the CC, but by the bot. So, when the revive spell gets cancelled, it's not the CCs fault but instead the bot's fault. The author can only fix this by removing the ability to revive from the CC.

2. Dcoke

Dcoke New Member

hmm okay thats understandable - but why is there a long pause inbetween the targetting and the actual attacking? the gap seems smaller when its a bossfight.. is that a problem in the cc or in db?

3. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

Why when i have a new levep, distance to pull return to 25??

4. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

open the .xml file you are using, hit ctrl+H, and replace all
      Code:
      PullDistance="25"
      with
      Code:
      PullDistance="40"

Make sure you change them all, but also to change this back if you try to use this same profile with another class. Melee trying to pull at 40 yds could be bad lol

5. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

No have PullDistance in text....

6. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Lol I don't think this works at level 10.
      Maybe because I didn't have MB learnt yet...

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012
    7. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

Well idk what profile you are using, but I am using Kick's leveling profiles, and they have a pulldistance.

8. DJKid

DJKid New Member

I keep getting this error and the CC wont load...

Code:
      [9:26:30 AM:371] Compiling C:\Users\JJ\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.5965\CustomClasses\Shadow.cs
      [9:26:30 AM:477] Could not compile CC from C:\Users\JJ\Desktop\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.5965\CustomClasses\Shadow.cs!
      [9:26:30 AM:478] File: Shadow.cs Line: 4 Error: The type or namespace name 'Dynamics' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 5 Error: The type or namespace name 'Helpers' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 6 Error: The type or namespace name 'Managers' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 7 Error: The type or namespace name 'Settings' does not exist in the namespace 'Singular' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 20 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 20 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 21 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 21 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 22 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 22 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 23 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 23 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 44 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 44 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 45 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 45 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 46 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 46 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 47 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 47 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 102 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 102 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 103 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 103 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 104 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 104 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 105 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 105 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 106 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 106 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 140 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 140 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 141 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 141 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 142 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 142 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 143 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 143 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 152 Error: The type or namespace name 'Class' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 152 Error: The type or namespace name 'ClassAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 153 Error: The type or namespace name 'Spec' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 153 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpecAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 154 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 154 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 155 Error: The type or namespace name 'Behavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 155 Error: The type or namespace name 'BehaviorAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 156 Error: The type or namespace name 'Context' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shadow.cs Line: 156 Error: The type or namespace name 'ContextAttribute' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

9. Hapie

Hapie New Member

You have to put this Shadow.cs in the Singular folder, In class specific, Priest then Shadow
      Replace the current shadow that's there, Then once you load the bot, Just choose Singular and it'll work.

10. DJKid

DJKid New Member

Thanx! I guess I should have read a lil more this morning. I was in a rush before work, soz.

11. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

in lv 80-85 this CC have a low damage, and is to hard kil enemys in questing :(

12. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

full heriloms and blue items for AH and i cant kill some enemys in Uldum...this CC in high level need more damage

Edit : How i can use shadow word PAIN in the rotation dps?? Is most necesary that i see

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
    13. xfax

xfax New Member

Curious, at low levels shouldn't it be using SW Pain?

14. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

It'll drain your mana quite extensively

15. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

But its to necesary in high level..

16. hellfish117

hellfish117 Member

I'm not good at programming or codes but I THINK this should fix it. Open up shadow.cs with notepad or whatever, then replace (ctrl + h to make it quick) "Spell.Buff("Shadow Word: Pain", true, ret => StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.Elite)," without the brackets. Replace it with "Spell.Buff("Shadow Word: Pain", true, ret => StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.Elite || StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.HealthPercent > 40)," once again without the brackets. This is the original code the Singular CC used for Shadow priests so it should work but i haven't tested myself cause my priest is at 56 and doing fine with the CC in this thread. Hopefully it works, as it should basically cast SW: P if the target has more than 40% hp or is an elite.

Oh and kudos to Pasterke for the CC modification, saves me a lot of mana and time.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2012
    17. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

I leveled quite fine without it

18. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

From level 77 up to 85 I used a combination of Pasterke's shadow.cs and Venus112's Shadow Priest Delight plugin. I leveled exceptionally well using those two things without SW: Pain. My usual cast sequence was Vampiric Touch, Mind Blast, Mind Flay, Mind Flay, (sometimes a third Mind Flay), SW: Death (sometimes two SWD casts). Nothing really lived through that cast sequence.

19. Exystredofar

Exystredofar New Member

I've been using this the past few days on my priest with no problems at all. However, out of nowhere while questing in twilight highlands, the bot started turning off shadowform in combat and casting smite on things instead of following the usual rotation. I tried stopping the bot and restarting, thinking it might just have been a slight glitch, because I've seen that sort of thing happen before, but that didn't fix it. It'll turn on shadowform, target something, take it off, cast smite, and alternate putting shadowform on, taking it off and then casting smite over and over.

20. Eknz

Eknz New Member

Thaaaanks buddy! This was awesome! :):))