• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ShamWOW for HB2 - An Enhance/Elemental/Resto + PVP/RaF Healbot by Bobby53

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

snippetsr, It will be in the next release. No ETA. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

2. sfagent07

sfagent07 New Member

Awesome cc any chance to get it to use tremor totem when sleeped or feared for pvp?

Also noticed this tries to hex druids in animal forms which will fail, Any chance to add logic to frost shock druids in travel form?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2011
    3. Iceman631

Iceman631 Member

i do have a quick request. i noticed in the class config there is a section with the cleanse blacklist/purge whitelist. how do you add spells to theses lists. the ones specifically i am looking for are the 3 cauldron types in ZG (frostburn formula, burning blood, & toxic torment). it does a wonderful job with dispelling otherwise but it will spam dispell these whenever a player gets them

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

sfagent07, Everything you have requested was added in a prior release. Please check the release notes if you want to know specifically when. As for Hexing druids, it will cast only if druid is in in caster form. It is possible that they switch to a form prior to the end of the cast however. If you aren't seeing that behavior, please reference the ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE] for a template to use when posting an issue. It also includes steps on attaching a complete debug log file. Thanks and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

The three cleanse blacklist entries mentioned are already in the list:You can modify the file CustomClasses\Config\ShamWOW.config if you want for others, but the distributed file already contains entries for those above. Take a look at the entries present for the three. Only the Id= value of the debuff (the spell id of debuff is different than the spell id used to create it) is important (Name= is just for comment.) If those aren't present on yours be sure that when you are updating ShamWOW you extract all the folders as directed in the Install instructions mentioned in the FAQ.

Thanks and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
    6. Sagewave

Sagewave New Member

So, i can level my shammy doing dungeons, while afking?

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Sagewave, ShamWOW is a CC or Custom Control. Its responsible for Shammy specific combat and healing only. Queuing for dungeons, accepting the dungeon invite, navigating through the dungeon, handling loot selection, automatically spending talent points, accepting/turning in quests, or anything else that isn't specifically the act of either hitting someone or healing them is another components responsibility.

I'd recommend visiting the HonorBuddy Wiki document for new users regarding questions on HonorBuddy's capabilities, the components available, and how to use them. This thread deals only with ShamWOW support. So if you have a question about something that applies to all classes then you'll want to post it in the HonorBuddy or Support forums. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

8. Iceman631

Iceman631 Member

if they are already on the list then why does it spam dispell them whenever they are on any party members? are there any settings that can be changed in the config that might disregard the blacklist?

9. primo

primo New Member

bobby any chance you can make a great CC like this one, also for priest ?

10. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

has been said before, he won't start another cc project

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Please check the ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE] section on posting an issue. That provides a template and steps on attaching a complete debug log file for any issue a user would like me to research. Without that info I can't respond to most questions regarding behavior. Thanks and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

12. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

primo, Not really, but glad that your enjoying ShamWOW enough to ask. Bobby53

13. Klovn

Klovn New Member

Thank you for a great CC, my Shaman is just lvl 30. But wathing it play is great fun.

After getting his new skills at lvl 20, he was stopped by a lvl 19 Rogue twink for a Duel. I was watching so I hit accept, your CC won easy and I know also have the Duel-icious achievement;)

bobby53 likes this.
    14. wrarvoz

wrarvoz New Member

HonorBuddy Mode: LazyRaider
      Shamans Location: Orgrimmar Test Dummy
      What should have happened (be specific): When maelstrom weapon stacks to 5, the bot should cast lightning bolt
      What did happen (be specific): Sometimes, the bot lets maelstrom sit at 5 stacks and never casts lightning bolt
      Computer time of problem (local time, not realm time): 6:50 PM

View attachment 8-16-2011_6_43 PM 3356 Log.txt

15. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Klovn, Thanks for sharing your ShamWOW story. +rep Good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

wrarvoz, My apologies for the issue and thank you for the detailed post. I reviewed the logfile in the 6:50 timeframe and didn't see much. I went back and analyzed all the points where it recognized 5 stacks of Maelstrom Weapon and it seems like they varied between 5 and 15 seconds. Stormstrike and Lava Lash are higher priorities, so if they are off cd they'll be case delaying a Maelstrom Lightning Bolt cast. However that doesn't explain the occurrence the issue described. The final 5 stack was detected at 6:49:17. No more occurred for the remaining 1:18 in the log file. I'll look into this further and add some code to log the number of stacks it sees in the next release so it can be narrowed down whether the correct number of stacks aren't being provided to the CC or if it isn't reacting to 5 being present. Thanks for the post and I'll follow up further if I determine something on this. Otherwise look for that change in the next release and if you see it again with that version please provide the log file for that incident. Thanks for your help, Bobby53

17. Sagewave

Sagewave New Member

This is the best shaman CC ever. Great Job on it! And Thank you!

bobby53 likes this.
    18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

wrarvoz, There appears to be a problem with HonorBuddy's management of the .ActiveAuras collection which is the list of active buffs and debuffs on a player. One buff exhibiting the problem is Maelstrom Weapon. The problem is created by clicking the Start button while one of these buffs are active on the player. This is confirmed by the log file submitted as you experienced the issue after pressing Stop in the middle of combat with the test dummy and then Start shortly after before the Maelstrom Weapon expired. To resolve the symptoms if you experience them, click the Stop button, manually clear any stacks of Maelstrom Weapon by right clicking in the WOW UI, then click the Start button. I passed this issue along to the HB Devs for research. While this problem can be worked around by the user if they are aware of it, its not very obvious especially to new users. I'll see if an automated workaround can be implemented in ShamWOW. Its currently responding correctly to the information it is being provided so just be aware of the anomaly during your use for and manually clear Maelstrom stacks if you click Stop in the middle of combat prior to clicking Start. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011
    19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Sagewave, Thank you for the post on your ShamWOW success +rep. Good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

20. pcxnet

pcxnet New Member

Sorry , I hate asking questions when they may have already been answered but I can't search for the word "hex" because its too short. What doe sit mean if the option to hex is greyed out in the PVP Tab ? I have looked at other options that might relate to it but can't seem to find it?

Once again, sorry if this is a common thing or Im a noob..

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.