• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ShamWOW for HB2 - An Enhance/Elemental/Resto + PVP/RaF Healbot by Bobby53

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. quick999

quick999 New Member

Thank you for your fast response.. I removed all shamwow files and then tried reinstalling them per the FAQ and still no luck. I have had no issues installing previous versions of shamwow. Here is the latest log but it appears to me to be the same as the last one

Attached Files:

2. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Used it just some minutes ago, runs perfect. Try another clean honorbuddy installation, if that works, delete the old.

3. chirax

chirax Member

HonorBuddy Mode: LazyRaider
      Shamans Location:Battleground
      What should have happened (be specific):attack when I'm running
      What did happen (be specific): when I use the Spiritwalker's Grace, shaman does not attack when I run. and does not use a Lightning Bolt with Glyph of Unleashed Lightning, when i run.
      Computer time of problem (local time, not realm time):14.30
      View attachment 05.02.2012_14_18 5540 Log.zip

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Quick999, In that log file it doesn't appear Start was ever pressed. I recommend what DaSoul described (create a brand new HonorBuddy install, then install ShamWOW to it.) Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

5. hulla85

hulla85 Member

Hallo also mit meinem Druiden muss ich null einstellen der k?mpft mir beim arch? plugin
      nun switch ich aufm schami und der bot k?mpft mir net mein char stirbt. woran kann des liegn hab dies hier runtergladn aber nichts geht nur die standart klassen einstellungen wo beim bot waren

Last edited: Feb 15, 2012
    6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

miestaruler, Click Class Config and go to the Group Healing tab. There you will find some buttons that will initialize to preset values. Click the Raid Healing button. Also make sure Heal Pets is checked. You will also want to select the Raid Healing Strategy. The default is Auto which will heal everyone in raid. You most likely would be assigned to one of the other responsibilities. Good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

7. SmokeyDaBang

SmokeyDaBang New Member

I have been farming lovely charm nowadays so I wonder that how can I provide to spam just chain lighting in order to kill mobs.Using lvb,lb and shocks are really time wasting because mobs have approximately 3k health so using other ele shaman's skills are unnecessary expect from chain lighting especially with its glyph so can I adjust it from HB or it depends on codes.

8. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

SmokeyDaBang, The rotation isn't directly configurable, so nothing you can do at the moment. There is an option on the Grinding tab which allows you to choose Lowbie Farming for a combat style. I'll add support in the next release so that when that option is selected it will use CL in that circumstance. Thanks for the suggestion, Bobby53

9. reddewman

reddewman New Member

hey bobby I keep getting this error with HB, I've installed the cc correctly and it keeps doing this..

Attached Files:

10. Verum

Verum New Member

Hi Bobby, how does your class work in 10man raids? Any particular setup you would recommend for dragon soul heroic 10man?

Opps, forgot to mention: Healing

Last edited: Feb 7, 2012
    11. HoneyBrew

HoneyBrew New Member

if anyone knows a good set up for normal raids aswell pls tell too

12. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

reddewman, Everytime you install/update HonorBuddy, you have to reinstall ShamWOW. Delete the CustomClasses\ShamWOW folder and then follow the installation instructions in the ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE] as well as the INSTALL.TXT and it should work as expected. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Take a look at my response to similar question [CLICK HERE]. That plus gear appropriate to whatever raid you are running should be all you need. Thanks and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* ShamWOW 4.5.15 available for download!

Download from the first post in this thread as usual.

Contains a number of fixes for recently discovered issues. This release does not include fixes for Spiritwalker's Grace or Glyph of Unleashed Lightning usage. Look for that in the next release.

If you encounter any issues, visit the ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE] for a template to use and steps on providing the details needed to research your issue.

Change History - 02/07/2012 Revision 4.5.15
      Code:
      o *NEW* - All Specs - Use Flasks option, default is False.  Will automatically select the highest item level / required level flask in your bags and keep you buffed.

o *NEW* - All Specs - Reincarnation - will wait up to 8 seconds for 20 yd area to be clear of all enemies with more than 25% health.  Auto reincarnate is disabled if movement is disabled (allow user to choose when to use and how long to wait.)

o *NEW* - All Specs - Disable Movement option now has three settings:  Never, Always, and Auto where Auto will only disable CC movement when using LazyRaider.  Auto is the default which matches previous behavior.

o *FIX* - All Specs - Water Walking before Mounting/Ghost Wolf sometimes interfered with cast

o *FIX* - All Specs - Farming Low Level PVE option if set was interfering with cast of Bloodlust in non-PVE settings

o *FIX* - All Specs - Ghost Wolf sometimes ignored Use Ghost Wolf setting and cast when option turned off

o *FIX* - All Specs - Ghost Wolf distance check error sometimes suppressed use of travel from instead of casting it

o *FIX* - All Specs - Ghost Wolf cast sometimes interrupted by movement

o *FIX* - All Specs PVP - when out of combat, should try and top health off if below 85%

o *FIX* - All Specs - when low and health and mana, will detect if food and drink are same consumeable and only consume one

o CHANGE - All Specs - now uses InSpellLineOfSight to check if can attack/heal a target.  This allows casting spells through visual obstructions that don't block spells

o CHANGE - All Specs - health, mana, and restoration potions found automatically and selects highest iLevel potion you meet level requirements for.

o *FIX* - Enhancement - Maelstrom Party Heal would sometimes target an already dead player

o *FIX* - Enhancement - Maelstrom Party Heal would sometimes use Healing Wave when more powerful heal available

O *NEW* - Enhancement PVP - option to choose save Maelstrom Procs for healing, otherwise used immediately for Lightning Bolt/Chain Lighnting casts

o CHANGE - Enhancement PVE - Grinding/questing option Use Maelstrom for Healing only reserves if in a stressful fight (as defined by your settings) or heal needed, otherwise DPS spell used immediately

o *FIX* - Enhancement PVP - Tremor Totem and Earth Bind Totem now correctly cast more quickly on appropriate debuffs.  HB SpellManager.CanCast() previously return false blocking cast.

o CHANGE - Enhancement PVP - Totems are now set at onset of fight rather than waiting for a free GCD.  

o CHANGE - Enhancement PVP - will attempt to Hex enemy located 10 - 30 yards away that is casting spell and is not current target unless Shaman is rooted

o CHANGE - Elemental PVE - PVE/Grinding Combat Style of Farming Lowbies now uses Chain Lightning if any mob (hostile or neutral) is within 12 yds of current target, otherwise it uses normal rotation.

15. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

Thanks for this great CC, could you please look into the spell and movement conflict with herbing and mining? Using this CC It sometimes herbs before it stops resulting in it blacklisting the node and flying off. Thanks

16. jenblen

jenblen New Member

So i got the new shamwow but just like before it wont attack. Im trying to use it for questing but everytime it says NOT IN A GROUP. GROUP HEALING WILL ACTIVATE AFTER YOU JOIN. what am i doing wrong im trying to get my rep up with therazane but it wont quest

17. osx86bot

osx86bot New Member

oh yeah i know about 19 im actually one of those rare people that actually read was just hoping u kept a trunk like kick because i actually love/use all your stuff. Thanks dude and keep up the great work!

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

osx86bot, Thank you for the kind words. I'll be sure to post if one is added, but I don't see a change coming to the .ZIP distribution. Thanks again and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Swizzie, Please see this note from the post immediately before yours...
      Most likely the issue is related to either a change in GatherBuddy or a plug-in you are using, but it is possible the CC is interfering. I will be happy to look into it but will need you to provide the info described in FAQ #1 of the page linked above. Pay special attention to the section on providing your local system time, as many that are new to posting in this thread mistakenly provide a time range or description (as in "all the time") rather than a single specific time the problem occurred. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

jenblen, Welcome to HonorBuddy! Anytime you post regarding an issue or question regarding the use of ShamWOW, you will need to follow the steps given in the page linked in the follow quote (2 posts prior to yours)...
      As I mentioned to Swizzie, I will be happy to look into it but will need you to provide the info described in FAQ #1 of the page linked above. Pay special attention to the section on providing your local system time, as many that are new to posting in this thread mistakenly provide a time range or description (as in "all the time") rather than a single specific time the problem occurred. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.