• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ShamWOW for HB2 - An Enhance/Elemental/Resto + PVP/RaF Healbot by Bobby53

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. dottzor

dottzor Member

Yeah I just realized that LB spam for a TC-build was already in the bot when I ran Healing only.
      Perfect!

2. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

Hey Bobby,

Just out of curiosity...

Are you planning to do anything with the T13 set bonusses, specifically the 4 piece one?
      I see that T12 gear is detected, but T13 is not (at least not in the logs).
      I know it's tied in with Spiritwalker's Grace (which you rather leave to the discretion of the player), but it's also a private 20 second heroism which is too good to let go to waste.
      Generally I tend to use this when I know there's big damage incoming or a Oh Shit moment or just because it's fun to spike a bit.

I'm sure you have something cooking there, I'm just very curious :D

3. miestaruler

miestaruler New Member

Hi bobby!

Are you planning on making it compatible with apocs raidbot. ?

Ty m8

4. nokdu

nokdu New Member

hi just a suggestion..
      i noticed it was giving out earth shields to enhancement/elemental shamans.. erasing their lightning shields..

is there a way i can make this stop?

5. UFCFreak89

UFCFreak89 Banned

I have no log for you Bobby unfortunately as i'm using HB/WoW while away, and using my laptop to access my desktop with teamviewer. So its quite hard to access a log for you.. but i have searched through this thread and found many the instance of people having issues with there shamans moving forward whilst healing, interupting the cast. I see this happen during BG's too often to really be comfortable with. I have yet to see it happen in instances but i do afk a fair few instances.

This is not an issue with just this version of shamwow, The only things i changed after downloading it with default settings where that it has "heal only" for BGs and instances. Maybe if you ran your shaman through a few bgs it would occur for you?. My bgbuddy settings are set to dismount at 30yards so its not a distance issues. It happens even when a target is like 15y away.. something makes it want to move.

Edit: The best i could do bobby was grab what HB was saying.
      this was a lot longer but its all i could grab. It would edge forward even though my target was nowhere near out of range.

I'll also add, i have no addons enabled that would cause this. I have refreshment detect and the debugger, thats it.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
    6. Benoguel

Benoguel New Member

Check this!
      [00:33:45:996] >>> STARTING ShamWOW v4.5.15 by Bobby53
      [00:33:46:126] ERROR!!!!! Aura 'Lightning Shield' has 0 stacks but HonorBuddy says it has 3
      [00:33:46:126] Stopping HonorBuddy... Try manually clearing buff before starting
      [00:33:46:126] Stop called!
      [00:33:46:192]

I cant start hb if i got the buff Lightning Shield, so have to delet it... if i go afk and want to reconnect with arelog it doesnt work becouse of that... pl help ;)

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

That is some logic I added when the results of the HonorBuddy API doesn't match the actual buff value in WOW. In looking at it however I have a typo in that I labeled the source of the values wrong as described in the message. In your case HonorBuddy was reporting 0 stacks while WOW indicated 3. That's due to a bug in the behavior of the HonorBuddy API for checking buffs with a stack count. The next release will include a change that will go directly to WOW for information buff stack counts instead of HonorBuddy and eliminate the problem. Sorry for the inconvenience, Bobby53

8. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

LULK, Thank you for the post and my apologies for any issue impacting your botting experience. In using TeamViewer you should be able to access the HB forums on your remote system and attach the log file there. I can't really assist without that and an exact time that you observed it moving (hh:mm:ss on your HB system, so in this case the remote system being viewed thru TeamViewer.) Thanks for the post and I'll keep an eye out for any follow up , Bobby53

9. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Report those in the HonorBuddy > Support Issues forum. Tony or another HonorBuddy staffer will assist you with what information you'll need to provide to get that resolved. -Bobby53

10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

@LiquidAtor, Thanks for the helpful assist! As always right on point!

@dottzor, Welcome back! Glad it works as needed.

11. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

LiquidAtor, That's an excellent point! You are correct in that no direct support was offered because of the tie to SWG which I still feel for LazyRaider situations especially should be a user controlled cooldown, but it would be nice to have a feature that causes it to fire automatically solely for the haste proc. I'll add a setting to cast based upon Health %. This won't be in the test release coming out as I don't want to delay release of several of the fixes coming out any further, but will be sure to include in the next release. Thanks for the suggestion, Bobby53

12. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Shuklu, Thank you very much your post! Glad it is working well in general, but I would like to look into the "airmobs" issue you described further. To do that, I'll really need the information described in the ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE]. If you can post that from your last encounter or your next one, I'll dig into it and see what is going on for you. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

To All ShamWOW Users:

My apologies... I have been slammed with work and then turned ill with a slow recovery so haven't been able to respond to forum posts or work on ShamWOW as I would have liked over the past couple weeks.

If you have a post I have not responded to that does not include a complete debug log file attached as described in ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE], please go there and review the information that I will need to be able to assist you. HonorBuddy is a complex environment and I won't be able to help you without that detail. Repost with that information and I will be happy to research your issue for you.

The update I was working on and testing will be posted about 12 hours from now as a TEST Release. There are simply too many execution paths due to varieties of specs, equipment, and combat scenarios for me to test everything as I would like prior to release. So.... only use the release if you understand you are filling the role of a Tester and not a User (the difference being you are looking for issues rather than feeling inconvenienced by them, and your issue posts will already include issue details and a log file as described in [ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions] without my having to request them.) Once I collect some feedback and make any refinements needed, I'll issue another release that removes the TEST distinction. Thanks for your patience and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
    14. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Welcome back buddy! Your CC is awesome! Do you think "Auto button pressing" will be added for Dragon Soul some time?

15. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

I will keep an eye out on the 4th post at page 1 (the BETA - TEST release post when 1 is available).
      Thanks for all your work.

16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Lbniese, I'll take a look at that for you. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

17. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

*NEW* ShamWOW 4.5.16 available for download!

New version of ShamWOW is available for download from Post #1 in this thread. Originally was going to post as a TEST release, but the most recent version of HonorBuddy added support for Ghost Wolf as a mount. That support has always been present in ShamWOW, so having both pieces try to provide it resulted in some ugly conflicts, especially when used with BGBuddy. So I have fixed that issue and posted as a general release.

If you have a question or are posting an issue, see the ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE] for steps on what details are needed for me to research on your behalf. Without those, you'll only receive a polite response from me pointing you again to that link.

Good luck with your Shaman,
      -Bobby53

Changes in ShamWOW 4.5.16
      Code:
      - Mounting - disabled ShamWOW logic for Ghost Wolf as a mount since it conflicts with that ability just added in latest HonorBuddy 

- Config - General: added Use Grounding Totem on Cooldown option - will twist between configured Air Totem and Grounding Totem

- Config - Group Healing:  changed values set by Healing Rain pre-set for improved results based upon current state of Resto Shaman.  This setting will fight for heal #'s against other Shaman at the risk of reduced mana efficiency.  Telluric Current Lightning Bolts are unlikely since healing begins at such a high Health %

- all specs:  commented out immunity detection logic; not currently relevant and provides slight speed improvement

- all specs:  improved boss detection logic - additional bosses can be specified in ShamWOW.config file

- all specs:  changed handling of WoW instability (entering/leaving dungeons, big lag spikes, etc.)

- all specs:  Maelstrom and Fulmination should be recognized more quickly now.  

- all specs:  disables check for tagged mobs for certain bots (such as LazyRaider)

- all specs:  no longer stops BotBase if HB shows an incorrect stack count for Maelstrom Weapon or Lightning Shield.  Works around by goign straight to WOW for info

- all specs:  training dummy support - now recognizes when fighting a training dummy and uses Raid rotation rather than solo rotation.  Added only to eliminate user reports of not casting cooldowns when its soloing a non-elite that doesn't hit back

- all specs:  Pull - if target already has aggro, bypasses pull and goes directly to Combat logic.  This should eliminate most cases of doing initial Lightning Bolt cast for Ranged Pull when we already have aggro

- all specs:  Pull - added check for adds that are closer than primary pull target; will switch to them if they are already in range.  Need to monitor if this causes issues with Questing in a situation where it wants you to focus on killing a specific mob regardless of anything else beating on you

- all specs:  slight revision to latency spell casting support.  should result in fewer failed casts

- all specs:  Grounding Totem on Cooldown option:  will cast Grounding Totem when off cooldown.  If Grounding Totem expires/destroyed and still on cooldown, will replace with default totem selected.  Once Grounding Totem is off cooldown again, will overwrite existing Air Totem

- all specs:  Totems - now replenished more quickly.  Searing totem replenished if in last tick

- Elemental:  Fast Pull - now correctly casts Shock from max spell range - Shocks previously only used if within 25 yards

- Elemental:  Fast Pull - will set totems immediately upon as soon as target is in ranged distance

- Elemental - AoE:  Earthquake now only cast if mana > 50% and Clearcasting is active, otherwise Chain Lightning

- Elemental - AoE:  Chain Lightning now only cast if mana > 40% OR Clearcasting is active.  Always available when soloing if mana > emergency mana setting

- Elemental - RAF:  should now correctly cast Fire Elemental on Bosses

- Enhancement:  when chasing a combat target and aggoing additional mobs, will stop and engage mobs if already in melee range

- Enhancement - Raiding:  Instances with LazyRaider and all Raids regardless of Bot - changed manner in which raiding is implemented for Enhancement.  Should provide DPS increase over prior versions of ShamWOW.  AoE, cleanse, purge, and tremor totem checks currently suppressed and require manual intervention pending user feedback

- Restoration:  more aggressive in setting totems in all environments.  a number of conservative checks intended to set totems only when fight position has been established have been loosened to reduce getting into a healing require situation without totems

- Restoration:  now only attempts Telluric Currents Lightning Bolt and Focused Insight Shocks if facing.  This should eliminate some failed cast attempts when movement is disabled

- Restoration:  more intelligent use of Focused Insight Shocks in PVP.  Will also try to keep debuff on target if mana > 40%

- Restoration:  fixed Riptide bug!!!  Was previously trying to cast on dead targets resulting in failed cast spam and blocking other healing.  This was the worst for those with the 2pc T12 Bonus since it increased the priority of Riptide

- Restoration:  Healing Rain - when triggered, will switch targets to find one that will result in great number of heal targets within radius rather than casting on player with lowest health

- Restoration - PVP:  now ignores healing siege vehicles in SotA and WG

- Restoration:  Additional log messages for supporting users

- Restoration:  Added facing check to Focused Insight pre-cast before Healing Rain 

- Restoration:  Mana Tide Totem - now correctly cast using Mana Tide Totem Mana % from config

- Restoration - Raiding Only:  Chain Heal and Healing Rain - casts are no longer cancelled if target goes above Health % threshold.  Since AoE heals and others in vicinity likely still need heal it will be allowed to finish.  

- Undefined Spec:  will now recast Strength of Earth when totem is out of range

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
    18. spacerideruk

spacerideruk New Member

nvm fixed it

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
    19. lsuvictory

lsuvictory New Member

Everytime i try to start HB i get ,
      Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes.
      ItemForAura - Questhelper - Version 2.0 Loaded.
      Building spell book
      Spell book built
      Initialization complete.
      Honorbuddy is up-to-date
      Starting the bot!
      [LazyRaider] Version 1.1.1 initialized
      Tilemap is null!

No log because there isn't a log to give sorry :(

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

spacerideruk, The file not found message only occurs if the the file ShamWOW.config does not exist in the exact location named in the message above. Repeat the installation steps as described in the FAQ being certain to extract all the .ZIP contents and not just the ShamWOW folder. If you continue to have an issue, please follow the steps in the FAQ for posting an issue. Thanks and good luck, Bobby53

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.