• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ShamWOW for HB2 - An Enhance/Elemental/Resto + PVP/RaF Healbot by Bobby53

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

owongo, Thank you for the clearly written post. It appears you were running Kick's profile and were at the point where you were on the boat and the profile says to take over manual control. Originally, the boat was not meshed so HonorBuddy could not navigate there or calculate distances to mobs, which caused erratic behavior in ShamWOW. Thus, usage while on transports was disabled. I spoke with Kick and he says that is no longer the case so I will look at that for the next release. Until then, you would need to fight manually. Noticed you are questing as Resto with an item level of around 160. Even if you don't upgrade your gear you will want to dual spec to Elemental and possibly slot the Glyph of Lava Burst and Glyph of Lightning Bolt if possible. Thanks and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

amputations, Ultimately choose the one you prefer the look of the best since you'll be staring at it more than anyone else. If you are going to be Enhancement it is tough to beat the Orc racials. For caster PVP I like Tauren for War Stomp as an extra interrupt and stun. The Goblin racials are nice with the constant haste buff and the utility of Rocket Jump and Pack Hobgoblin. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Applejoe, There currently isn't support for this. I'll look at that as an enhancement for a future release. Thanks for the suggestion, Bobby53

4. owongo

owongo Member

Bobby53, thank you for your respons. yes indeed you are right, the bot was on the boat. but i didn't think the navigation would be a problem, if it just had to defend itself. now i know more about HB. thanks for the clarification.

i also thank you for the tipps on augmenting the shaman. i will do as you suggest.

5. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

owongo, Navigation is was a problem in the past.... it is no longer a problem. However there is a check in ShamWOW to prevent erratic behavior that occurred in past versions. The next release will contain a fix to work on the Deepholm Boat as well as LFR Raids on transports. Thanks for the post, Bobby53

6. Blootgank

Blootgank New Member

Bobby53, thank you ;)

7. darkuz

darkuz Member

Hi Bobby,

First of all, thanks for great CC!
      I followed this post to set config for LFR, and on Raid Healing Option, I can only see these following options: Auto, Tank Only, Raid (No Tank), Party Only, Focus Only. I do not see "Raid Only" option as you mention above.

Would you help to point out for me?

Thanks

8. primo

primo New Member

Raid (no tank) is raid only

9. dazer

dazer New Member

I have tested this as elemental now in some instances and LFR and its no good. there are like a little less then half second between everycast it makes.

10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

dazer, Thank you very much your post! My apologies for your issue but it does not match the results of my testing.Please visit the ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE] for steps on posting the details needed for any issue you would wish me to research on your behalf. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

11. ceearrashee

ceearrashee New Member

i've use CC as enhance and make few simple changes:
      1) maelstrom weapon does not determine the number of stacks and a timer (client version ruRU)
      2) about the priorities: i think that the "Wind Shear", you can specify one of the first, since it has no GCD
      3) may want to add a list of spells that is to ignore the bosses, or classes, that would be beating occurred only important spells
      1 and 2nd paragraphs, i made the changes, 3 i think to implement
      source is attached, what would you, as a writer, to evaluate the work and maybe take my changes in your assembly.
      View attachment Shaman.cs
      View attachment ShamWOW.HealManager.cs

12. Noelbuddy

Noelbuddy Member

i tried as ele shaman and what i notice is that it does not drop the totems i thought it was problem with raidbot so i switch to LR but it still has the same problem. I attached log .

Attached Files:

13. skyrimflight

skyrimflight New Member

nice class, a suggestion: Tremor Totem on fears, other than that thanks for a great addition to a well liked program

14. sabastich

sabastich New Member

hey bobby ^^

first this cc is amazing ^^

i love to heal partys (only with lazy raider xD)

i have two questions one for shamwow itself and one for lazy raider!!

i hope its ok when i write both here ^^

first :how can i make that the cc spam healing rain + chain ...i have the settings by 90%health and 5 player for rain and 90%health and 3 player for chain...but i must spam rain for myself everytime...can i do that it hold both on cd?

second: lazy raider is very slow..in dungeons its ok but in a raid its a problem...have you any project to make it faster? in the art of raidbot?

sry for my very bad englisch and i hope you understand what i try to translate xDDD

Greetz=)

15. Stinkflipper

Stinkflipper New Member

Have a problem my Shamwow keeps Spam casting Searing totem and not dpsing "aside from auto attack" in Enhancment did i set somthing wrong ? :( Lazy raider for 85 heroics.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
    16. kaius10

kaius10 New Member

Could this CC be used to arena healing? I have tried encha at arena and i must say its perfect. Im still interested about healing too :p

17. Shuklu

Shuklu New Member

I've been experiencing the exact same thing. In LFR. Reduces the dps with about 10k at max. No issues in heroics or dps dummy.

18. Click911

Click911 New Member

Hey
      So everytime i'm PvPing, and i'm in a building, my ele shaman keeps casting Waterwalk and Ghost Wolf over and over again. I tried disabling it, but it doesnt work. I click Save and Close, but then when I open it again, it's still active. Any idea how to disable this buff?

19. cLx

cLx New Member

Hey i had begone to bot a Shaman
      but i have a little Problem wit the CC
      IF i take this CC ShamWOW for HB2 - An Enhance/Elemental/Resto + PVP/RaF Healbot by Bobby53
      he beginn a fight and stop after a few spells

Here is the Log

Attached Files:

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

skyrimflight, Thanks for the post and glad its of use. Your symptoms do not match the results of my testing. Please see the steps described in the ShamWOW Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE]. It provides a template and instructions on posting a detailed issue post along with attaching a complete debug log. Those items will be needed for me to research your issue. Thanks for the post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.