• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ShamWOW for HB2 - An Enhance/Elemental/Resto + PVP/RaF Healbot by Bobby53

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

pepsiwarrior, The ability to select Heal Targets is restricted to Raids only (see the Raid Healing Strategy setting on the Group Healing tab.) The ability to do this in PVP may be added at some point, but it is not currently a priority. Thanks for your post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

friction, Thank you for taking the time to post your ShamWOW success! +rep and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

3. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

wil this work for arena to with lazyraider?

4. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

5. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

ok nice thats what i wanted to see i like to crowd control my self and bot healing also does it hex also enemy targets etc? also wil it choose the right totems for arena?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2012
    6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Mario27, At this point you should read through each of the linked documents for FAQ #11 and review the Class Config dialog for ShamWOW on the PVP tab (also the Group Healing tab if you are resto) and see what options are available for you to control. As for abilities (will it Hex, will it choose totems, etc.) you should give it a test with LazyRaider in Battlegrounds as the behavior is the same (Arena is a battleground with few players.) Good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

7. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

ok i wil my holy paladin has almost the full gear then im going to lvl my 15 shaman one more questions what do u think fits better in arena holy paladins or shamans what u think are better?

8. Hans-peter

Hans-peter Member

Shamans, i bot arena with paladin (retri) and shammy (healer)

9. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

ok i wil do a shammmy to then i qeustbot a char to 85 in 4 days anyways what is ur higest rating that u got with this bot?

10. Hans-peter

Hans-peter Member

1550 Rating !

11. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

ok is it possible to get higher?

12. handnavi

handnavi Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

What a good question... if you win more games at 1550 it is possible to get a higher rating? :D

13. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

ye is it possible to get say like 2k rating with bot usings his healing spels?

14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Mario27, Ultimately the rating you get will be commensurate with your PVP skill since a lot will come down to your ability and teamwork across toons.Unlike when leveling a toon via questing or grinding, your skill level will plays a big factor in your Arena success. Using a single character with LazyRaider while you control movement, targeting, and cooldowns and the CC controls the rest of the spells plus having a good partner you absolutely can. If you are asking can you reach that in 2's by simply parking one toon in arena to be an automated healbot for another that you control it is highly unlikely you would reach 2k. As you progress the teams you face will increasingly coordinate on their strategy and naturally be stronger players. Unless you are able to match that by coordinating the movement, cooldowns, CC, and interrupts of both characters it will become increasingly difficult to compete. So while CCs like ShamWOW coupled with LazyRaider make it easier to do that, you would still need to employ something like HotKeyNet, plus have a strong knowledge of end game PVP across all classes/comps you face to reach that level. Thanks for the post and good luck with your toons, Bobby53

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    15. LowKey

LowKey New Member

View attachment 7-14-2012_1_23 PM 3476 Log.txt

HonorBuddy Mode: Grind
      Shamans Location: Tanaris > Southbreak Shore
      What should have happened (be specific): Trying to get the bot to use Ghost Wolf
      What did happen (be specific): Nothing
      Computer time of problem or log mark (not realm time): N/A

Essentially have 1 minor issue and 1 sort of question.

The issue, which the above attachment refers to, is that I'm not ever casting Ghost Wolf. I have it enabled, and I have mounting disabled, and I have tried with mounting enabled, and I have changed the distance for safe mounting/Ghost Wolfing from both large, both small, one large one small, vice versa, etc. Nothing seems to work. (For what it's worth, if I start the profile in question on a mount, he just runs around not attacking anything. Maybe a profile issue?) I have set GW anywhere from 1 yd to 20 yds to 35yds to 50 yds. Dunno what I could be doing wrong. Is ghost wolf perhaps disabled for low-level mob grinding?

The question I have is about grouping. Is there a way to override group settings and just keep the low-level grinding option enabled?

Thanks so much for your time!

16. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

ok awsome i play self also since tbc 6 years now so ye i know how the game works etc but ye im lvling now my shammy i like ur class i hope you wil support it for Mop to:) but im not going to multibox in arena im going to move my toon self just the healing done by your class

Last edited: Jul 15, 2012
    17. evilseed

evilseed Member

Good Question...

Bobby, will you adapt this CC to MOP? Thx in advance for your reply.

Regards,

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Yes

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

LowKey, My apologies for your issue, but unfortunately there isn't enough information for me to look into this for you. To assist you with the Ghost Wolf issue I would need a complete log file and the local system time / log mark of a specific point in time where you feel it should have cast Ghost Wolf but did not. As for your question about settings, when you are in a Group the RAF/Instances tab settings will apply (unless in a Battleground/Arena in which case its the PVP tab.) When solo its the settings on the Grinding tab. There are special behaviors / logic employed based upon the bot in use, etc. that can effect how a config setting is used, so if you have a question about a specific one a complete log file would be needed. Thanks for your post and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    20. Crazy-Al

Crazy-Al New Member

Small issue, I cant get Earth Shield to work as resto shammy! I use combat bot and move myself, but have to do Earth Shield myself. Is this a known issue or should I try reinstalling things?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.