• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ShamWOW for HB2 - An Enhance/Elemental/Resto + PVP/RaF Healbot by Bobby53

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. kabishmann

kabishmann New Member

Elemental auto attack

Often when it wants to attack something, it stands at a distance and tries to auto attack the mob.
      If I use Flame Shock (haven't tried other spells) manually it starts the casting rotation like it should, but if I don't manually use Flame Shock it'll just blacklist the mob after a while.
      It might have something to do with the targets already being in combat, as many of them are in Hyjal.

Attached Files:

bobby53 likes this.
    2. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

xxAhzz, Thank you VERY much for the well written post! +rep I will look at the log file later today when I get home and try to get an updated version out quickly. Thanks again for the post, Bobby53

3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

kabishmann, Thank you very much for the complete debug log file and good description what you observed. +rep The problem only occurs when choosing Fast as the Pull Type for Elemental Shaman. That is new code added in the latest release and your post let me quickly identify an issue in it. I'll get an update posted later today when I get home. In the mean time, change your Pull Type to Auto and it will work fine. Thanks, Bobby53

Note to All Users: when running ShamWOW 4.3.09 for the first time on a character it will default to the Fast pull type. If you are using an Elemental Shaman you will have to change this to either Auto or Ranged until the new release is posted. My apologies for this error.

Workarounds until 4.3.10 is available (choose one):
      1. For Elemental Spec, choose a Pull Type of Ranged or Auto
      2. Downgrade to ShamWOW 4.3.08

Last edited: Mar 11, 2011
    4. Kuku

Kuku Member

When are you implementing MultiPull bobby? :D

5. kob922

kob922 New Member

6. kirewade

kirewade New Member

Hello bobby i am trying to get shamwow with your lazy raider setup, but it will not heal in raids or 5 mans with it.

Attached Files:

7. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

kob922, Thank you very much for the complete debug log file. The code was referencing a time value that is initialized when you boot your system and it overflows after 24 days. For now, reboot and you will be fine. I'm changing the way time delays are handled in the next version so its not an issue. My apologies for the issue, Bobby53

8. kob922

kob922 New Member

bobby i love you i can finally 1 shot stuff again 8)

9. projektt

projektt Active Member

Someone please tell me how to set this up for healing. this is a joke and a waste because it healing wave and goes oom FAST

10. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

projektt, Your post contains insufficient detail to provide assistance. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page [CLICK HERE] for details on how to post a request for assistance and the information required. Bobby53

11. projektt

projektt Active Member

Why does it keep spamming totems?

12. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

projektt, Your post contains insufficient detail to provide assistance. Please see the Frequently Asked Questions page [CLICK HERE] for details on how to post a request for assistance and the information required. Bobby53

13. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Group Healing priorities are fully configurable through CC Configuration, so casting Chain Heal more frequently is your decision. If there is a specific instance where you feel it should have cast Chain Heal and did not, please see the Frequently Asked Questions page [CLICK HERE] for details on how to post a request for assistance.

Please note you've now posted 3 times regarding ShamWOW providing insufficient information in each post. This isn't an effective use of your time or mine. If you would like assistance troubleshooting any issues you may be experiencing, please read the FAQ linked to above before your next post. Bobby53

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
    14. Nightskine

Nightskine Member

I thought I would post my setup of Lazy Raider cause some people still seem to have doubts about this.
      First off stop blaming the CC for your problems cause its not the CC. Shamwow works great for me and a lot of people who know how to use it. There's also a link to a Lazy Raider setup above or this is what I use.
      Download the Combat_NoMovement file and the blank.xml profile from Joker76's Lionheart Warrior CC. It was his work so I didnt put a link to it - you can find it under Warrior CC's.
      Start HB and put it in Combat_NoMovement mode. Load the blank profile and configure shamwow to disable CC movement.
      Then go to raid settings and change the settings to how you would like the bot to heal. DO NOT CLICK START UNTIL YOU ENTER THE INSTANCE OR RAID AND YOUR PARTY IS FORMED. Then just let the CC do its thing.
      I have been through dungeons with crazy groups and always come out on top with many compliments on my quick thinking and great heals (which I promptly took credit for)
      This even works in BG's great!
      And next time - I know some of you might be frustrated but try not to say stuff like "THIS CC SUCKS CUZ IM TOO STUPID AND IMPATIENT TO SET IT UP" ... The guy has posted his work AND updates it for free.

15. Kuku

Kuku Member

HonorBuddy Mode: RaF (IB)
      Shamans Location: Every Instance^^ (In Log = Scarlet Monastery)
      What should have happened (be specific): Cast Flametongue on OneHand Weapon (item=7682)
      What did happen (be specific): WoW-PopUp asking whether i want to buff this weapon because it gets non-tradeable after doing so. HB/CC (dunno who's causing the Problem) does not click on "OK".
      System time of issue (log time stamp): [23:36:27:316]

Tell me wether you need more Infos or not.

Attached Files:

bobby53 likes this.
    16. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Kuku, Thank you very much for the excellent issue post! +rep That is a known WOW bug. To work around, you can install the WOW Addon named NoBoPWarning from Curse.com [CLICK HERE]. It will automatically reply to the message enabling you to equip a Tradeable BoP item immediately. Your other option is to wait to equip the weapon after it is no longer tradeable. Thanks for the well written post, Bobby53

17. projektt

projektt Active Member

I read the 5 man thing in the lazy man raider post but do I just choose the tank thru set the leader and it will heal the same as instance buddy?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2011
    18. kirewade

kirewade New Member

Bobby did you look at my post on the last page? Any idea why my shaman will not heal while using the lazy raider setup

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Yes I did. Sorry for the slow response, but I have been reviewing the log file trying to identify an issue. The post didn't mention a specific moment in time where a lack of healing occurred, and the log shows successful heal casts at different points throughout the log file. It would be helpful to know specifically at what time a problem with healing was witnessed so that incident could be focused upon. It does appear there is a possible issue when a person is very far out of range and then comes into range. I am making a slight adjustment to that in the next release and it is possible this will resolve the issue, but without additional detail I can't be sure. Bobby53

20. projektt

projektt Active Member

HonorBuddy Mode: Grind
      Shamans Location: Grim Botal (Heroic)
      What should have happened (be specific): Heal party in combat
      What did happen (be specific): Casted Riptide and earthshield before pull but did not heal during combat. Had to manually heal
      System time of issue (log time stamp):

PS this is the setup for the lazy man raid setup that i followed step by step

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2011
    Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.