• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ShamWOW for HB2 - An Enhance/Elemental/Resto + PVP/RaF Healbot by Bobby53

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bobby53, May 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Kikkelimies

Kikkelimies New Member

Could you share your talent build and glyphs?

2. starnzl

starnzl New Member

Hmm all its doing is auto attacking + few other things.. not touching stormstrike/lava lash/ anything else :S

Sorry dont have logs atm.. trying to reinstall :)

3. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Thanks for the post but there isn't anything I can do with it other than direct you to the FAQ, so may want to wait next time to post until you can gather that info. Logs are kept in the HonorBuddy LOGS folder, so unless you are delete them they remain forever and keep accumulating. When you observe an issue, look at the time on your PC and then post an issue as described in Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE] and I'll be able to assist you. Good luck with your Shaman and I'll keep an eye out for an update, Bobby53

Last edited: Apr 21, 2011
    4. starnzl

starnzl New Member

Redownload of HB + redownload of shamwow = fixed :D

Cheers mate

5. dottzor

dottzor Member

6. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

Glad to hear it, thanks for the update starnzl

7. xpose

xpose New Member

Does it reaaly work all the way up from 1-80+?

8. dottzor

dottzor Member

Yes.
      It is hands down one of the most solid CC's atm.

9. Xume

Xume Member

^^this

10. haxed

haxed New Member

HonorBuddy Mode: Lazyraider
      Shamans Location: The Vortex pinnacle
      What should have happened (be specific): Used all abilities as enhancement
      What did happen (be specific):When I targeted a Dragonkin in this instance it only uses flameshock and i turned off the spell immune check plus they aren't immune to other attacked
      System time of issue (log time stamp): not sure on the exact time stamp but i was in the instance just before 11:50 PM and 12:20am.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
    11. daorigin

daorigin New Member

config ui doesnt work ..... its cleanses all the time
      i modify it hit save and says it saved but it didnt .... i modifyed the xml directly and it doesnt reflect either

12. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

daorigin, When you observe an issue, look at the time on your PC and then post an issue as described in Frequently Asked Questions [CLICK HERE] and I'll be able to assist you. Good luck with your Shaman and I'll keep an eye out for an update, Bobby53

13. daorigin

daorigin New Member

i wish that format made sense to my problem... but i just edited the char realm file that the config ui is actually supposed to modify but doesnt, thanks for the quick reply though

and amazing cc :D

14. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

daorigin, My apologies for the unexpected behavior, but I can't do anything for you without a log. The format for reporting issues/questions/criticism shown in the FAQ should be applicable to every situation. If there is a specific question you can't answer, then just skip it or indicate why it can't be answered. Here is how it should work for the situation you described:

1. Run WOW and the Bot.
      2. Configure ShamWOW to stop cleansing
      3. Start Bot and run until you notice it casts Cleanse Spirit
      4. Immediately note the system time on your computer
      5. You stop the Bot at some point (this can wait until end of dungeon, etc.)
      6. Copy the Template from the FAQ
      7. Paste into a new Post
      8. Fill in the information, including the system time you noticed problem
      9. Attach the most recent HonorBuddy\LOGS file

At that point I should have all the info needed to look into the problem for you. Thanks for your help in the continual improvement of ShamWOW and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Last edited: Apr 23, 2011
    15. daorigin

daorigin New Member

Uhm I don't believe the debug log can help with the issue but I'll see tonight to try and reproduce it we will see ...

16. rooster71

rooster71 Member

- Ghostwolf Issue -

No my problem with Ghostwolf is that its often getting cast after a battle before the toon has looted the mob, then runs 10 yards and then attacks, this is very bottish.

Is there a way for the Ghostwolf to hook to the mount distance parameter, thus it will stay in human form and attack all thats arround it befreo casting ghostwolf.

I have also niticed it casting it repeatedly at the flight master, if the bot moves to slightly the wrong positinc cast, move tryagain.

Apart from this, your CC is amazing, lev 37, only 12 deaths since changing from default (which got far too many deaths imop).

17. intr3pid

intr3pid New Member

You really need to switch the combat order up, he is using unleashed elements before flame shock instead of lava burst. Would be flawless if these two were switched. Totems>Masters>Flameshock>Unleasled>Lavaburst. If anyone knows how to do this let me know. Thanks. 20% increased damage on flame shock (2K) vs 20% increased damage on lave burst (20k) is a no brainer.

18. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

daorigin, I appreciate that, but the debug log is really designed with content for me to be able to trouble shoot errors I can't see occur rather than for user identification of issues. The other way of saying that is I only look at issues posted that have a complete debug log, so the general recommendation is to always attach them and not worry if it appears to be needed or not. End to end turn around time for me to provide a useful resolution for issues posted by members is much shorter in the case of an unnecessary log file attached to the first post than it is for the case of a necessary log file that is missing and having to request it several times before I can look into it. The latter issue gets magnified in circumstances where I am unable to check the forums more than once a day.

Always writing up as described in the FAQ and attaching a complete debug log file is a way members can help support ShamWOW by reducing how much time I have to spend try to recreate an issue that I don't have the specifics for. As mentioned in the initial download post, I would prefer members to provide solid issue write-ups and give +rep when pleased with the CC or my response than to donate to the project (which is why there is no Donate button on my threads or signature.)

Thanks for your help in supporting the continued improvement of ShamWOW, Bobby53

19. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

intr3pid, Thanks for the post. You will want to carefully review the Frequently Asked Questions for steps on posting an issue or constructive criticism. I'll be happy to look into it and consider it provided the necessary detail as described in that post. Thanks for your help and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

20. bobby53

bobby53 New Member

There's a Ghost Wolf distance in CC Configuration. Running away from an unlooted mob is not a CC issue, so you'll want to post as an HonorBuddy issue elsewhere. For the casting issue you described please follow the steps provided in the Frequently Asked Questions for posting an issue so I have the necessary details to look into it. Thanks and good luck with your Shaman, Bobby53

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.