• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • ShaneMag85's Large Dinosaur Bone Grind

Discussion in 'Farming' started by ShaneMag85, Mar 16, 2013.

1. ShaneMag85

ShaneMag85 New Member

Also ive been running this profile with the plugin - supreme targets, made a noticable difference when i turned it off, dying a lot more often etc.
      will add this to front post but i'd recommend using this plugin :)

Edit: v1.3 release - slight routing changes - 2 dino's removed - 3 dino's added - minor wait timers added between hotspots - Mounting switched on

Seems to be running ok on my dk ilvl 430. Seems to try to mount a flying mount but cant, so im using the flying disc mount, dint want to use a gryphon or simalar mount cos who runs around on a gryphon?

Anyways, test and report :)

Good luck :)

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
    2. marlb1

marlb1 Member

Getting stuck on the mountain between the two beaches.

3. muffmann

muffmann New Member

Nice man, I was gonna try making this same type of profile for my first one, cause there wasn't any others but don't need to know, thanks to you! lol :p

Also, should note that it has a chance to drop the primal egg which is another mount, so out of the profile you get two mounts and a feat of strength achieve!

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
    4. Swa666

Swa666 New Member

Having the same problem. It circles around the water looking very much like a typical bot thats failed. Do not use this while afking until its fixed! Uploaded a screenie where the bot starts looping around and around in the water

Otherwise great profile. Pls fix it asap :) !

Attached Files:

5. csl5707

csl5707 New Member

Any more info about this profile?
      I start the profle at taxi point which i had highlight yellow, and it goes to left then turn back, try to go up the hill but stuck, when i mannually up the hill, is will past the blue circle area, there are two adult, bot would definitely pull one of them:(

Attached Files:

6. ShaneMag85

ShaneMag85 New Member

seems that different bots take different routes, mine takes me around the outside of the hill whether the hotspot is there or not, it seems others take you the other side near the dinos, i will place a hotspot in the water later and see if that fixes any issues for you guys :p wont be till later though, gotta go to work now :(

7. FiskErik

FiskErik New Member

Tested it on my Feral Bear today for about an hour or so (ilvl 500+) and it managed to run smoothly although I was a bit scared in the beginning when it just run into the water and swam when I started it, but I guess it was intended as it swam towards the right side of the island to start the grinding :) However, it does run to that spot, kills 2-3 direhorns and then swim back to the flight path. Is this intended or should it run around in the island and kill more mobs than just these 3?

Does it automatically loot the eggs (that drops the mounts) if these are found in the dead dinosaurs? Edit: It auto loots :p

/<(*(()><

8. ShaneMag85

ShaneMag85 New Member

Yes the bot is supposed to run around the island to the next beach, kill 3 dinos then go back on itself and kill another 4 along the edge finishing at the blue dinos then going back again. My bot for some reason will not go on land to the other beach but will on the way back. Others people's bots seem to go on land either way. So I will add the hotspots later so hopefully everyone is following the same path through the water (for safety) :p if the bot is going to fp after the first 3, are you fully repaired? Are your bags full?

9. odano1988

odano1988 Member

i wonder how this would work for a 517 ele sham...

10. Zikke

Zikke Active Member

Is there a way to add to the profile the ability to wait until your stacks of Triple Puncture wear off before moving again? On a tank spec with low dps, this stacking debuff is easy after one mob, but if you chain 2 or 3 in a row, it can get deadly.

Thanks!

11. ShaneMag85

ShaneMag85 New Member

I can add some more time to the wait timer in between each hotspot, but it may make your char look more bottish if there is nothing there to kill if you get what i mean, anyways im logging on now so hopefully i'll get the routing issues sorted shortly :p

12. Swa666

Swa666 New Member

I dont think you should add more time between. That will infact look very bottish. Imo just fix the looping problem and we got a perfect profile :)

13. Zikke

Zikke Active Member

Yep I agree adding more time at hotspots would look bad. I think it's just the pathing in the water at this point :)

14. ShaneMag85

ShaneMag85 New Member

been having a play with various routes etc, and my bot will only travel through the water he will not go up the hill, not even if i put a hot spot there, he will go around and through the water and try to access the hotspot via the other side. so due to this ive decided to remove those 3 mobs on the other beach. I have however added 1 more dino near the fp's. I will release 2 versions this time, 1 with the timers and one without :p then its up to you guys then. For those that want timers im thinking 10 seconds. the profile without the timers will have a small pause of half a second to prevent your mounted char pulling a mob then running off into another. this happened a lot when testing the first profile which led to me having mounts switched off :p Just testing the routes on my dk now. releases shortly afterwards :)

Edit: v1.4 release, see first post :) test and report :) have fun :)

15. Swa666

Swa666 New Member

Going to check it out now, Thank you mate, been looking for a profile like this for a while

16. Swa666

Swa666 New Member

Ok the profile is working well but it runs back and forth alot . Is there no way of getting to the red and white hatchlings too? Because atm its not farming many dinos when ppl are there, I guess it works perfect at night or on low populated servers

17. ShaneMag85

ShaneMag85 New Member

Yes this does seem to be an issue, ive noticed i cant do much with it during the day but for an overnight afk farm i dont get bothered too much. i can get it to the white ones and the first profil did but too many people were having issues there cos the dino's are too close together. During the night i pretty much have the island to myself, im getting just over 1000 bones a night - fully afk. this is defo an overnight profile i think.

18. csl5707

csl5707 New Member

For the hill issue:
      Go to your HonorbuddyMeshes folder
      Find the HawaiiMainLand folder
      Delete HawaiiMainLand_29_21
      Delete HawaiiMainLand_30_21
      Reload HB and retry.
      Test and works:)

19. ShaneMag85

ShaneMag85 New Member

Very interesting. Will be trying this tonite when i get back from work. :)

also ive noticed a few minor issues which i will quickly fix this morning.
      Im going to have to add a vendor at some point (not got time right now) cos mine is now using the npc around the back of the island, which usually results in death :p so will add this when i get home from work tonite.

Edit: v1.5 release - see first post.

Test and report :)

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    20. link79

link79 New Member

Working great =)