• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Sharecropper - Sunsong Ranch (Harvesting, cleaning and Planting)

Discussion in 'Neutral' started by Thumped, Mar 29, 2013.

1. stevends19

stevends19 New Member

Not targeting Virmen

I'm having issues with the file where once clicking on the plot to either bring the Virmen or Bird down to attack it tries to keep clicking the plot instead of attacking the animal. I'm using Singular.

2. Thumped

Thumped New Member

stevends19, sorry your having issues.
      i have not seen that behavior before...I will look into it. Just glancing through the your log real quick, looks like its a Singular error not seeing that it's in combat...so the profile just keeps running.

3. stevends19

stevends19 New Member

Interesting. When I first noticed the issue I was running Tuana routines. I switched it to Singular to test it out too. It's actually doing it on all my char Warlock, DK, Hunter, Rogue. I didn't notice it starting to do this until after the patch Tuesday.

4. chinajade

chinajade Well-Known Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

@Stevends19,
      MANY thanks for that log!

@Thumped,
      Please hold up on making any modifications to your profile. This looks like a bug with InteractWith. More info here.

cheers,
      chinajade

5. eoizo

eoizo New Member

It works well for someone, does not attack npc invoking crops tarjeteandolos remains idle.

Anyone have a solution?

thanks

6. Thumped

Thumped New Member

@eoizo
      chinajade says its a Honorbuddy issue. I checked yesterday, and i am having the same issues. I tried to do a fix but could not get over the non-attacking issue...sorry we will have to wait for the Devs to fix the InteractWith behavior.

@chinajade,
      As I was telling eoizo, there is still a problem with the InteractWith. I used the Test Release 726, yesterday and still the same issue. Bot interacts with the item/npc... then keeps going with the profile. Never engages the hostile npc's. I will post a log tonight, at work atm...bah.

7. xtronic

xtronic New Member

Thanks for these profiles, it seems you are the only person who has a set of profiles like this, that seem to work decently and also support seed-bag planting. I have tried using "the broadieman" collection, which works, but only seeds one by one. It also buys seeds if you run out. Perhaps you can take a look at his profile to improve, or iron out the bugs?

I have the problem attacking mobs too, I've been testing for three days now with Portal Mage, Singular etc, the profiles just stand there.

I also have more problems:

For instance, it ploughs lob-sided and misses some soils. It then attempts to go round each section and tilt the soil one by one, but on the 3rd section, it didn't tilt, skipped it and then stopped at section 4.

Section 1,2,4 it correctly farmed the crops so they were growing. Section 3 was not done correctly with a vine weed and occupied crop still in place and a bit of un-tilted soil.

The bot in the end just kept getting stuck at the end in section 4.

I tested this with the snakeroot default script, but also the one inside the folder. Neither work.

Attached is my log. Ill keep doing this each day, so you can perhaps see from a collection of logs what is wrong.

View attachment 121353

8. Thumped

Thumped New Member

@bsod
      I do apologize for the issue you are having but those are all known bugs. If you read the "Known Bugs" on the first page. I described it as "bouncing around", which is not entirely accurate. What has happened over the course of time the Dev's or whomever handles the meshes has re-meshed the farm a few times and it gets worse and worse. It's to the point now where the plots in area 3 and 4 are starting to generate errors that i have tried to code around. I have asked for "Phase Meshing" which would allow the mesh to follow you as you gain rep, I was not told no, just that HB does not support or is not capable of doing so (I don't remember which it was).

Bag buying...the bags are not spells they are items but they don't have a charge, they use another mechanic, which HB does not support at the moment or did not support when i was writing these profiles ... I will try and look into a bit more this week/weekend to see if support has been added. What i do with mine bots is when i am down to 2 "charges" to the seed bag i delete it when the profile stops the bot, then the next time the bot runs it will buy a new seed bag.

9. xtronic

xtronic New Member

Thanks for the reply.

Why is it that the broadiman's plugin works perfect apart from attacking mobs? Which I believe is a Honorbuddy problem.

His buys the seeds and tilts the soils one by one, so surely its possible to copy what he has done, except the plough and seed-bag part?

10. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Sure it is possible, but i am not using the same mechanics that he is. Using the Plow and seed bags uses a different behavior. A seed has no "charge", so you can buy them one at a time or at X QTY. His profile, last i checked will go around a collect in a random order across the entire farm, mine it is only random per 4 plots. My attempt to make it collect and what not faster...

11. xtronic

xtronic New Member

During the farming the crops, its in order, apart from perhaps the last two.

When dealing with weeds, after plantation of new crops, it is mostly in order, but random more than yours.

I am wondering if this is done deliberately, to not seem bot-like though. (Although it seems to make little sense, since you are always within a phased area).

So is it not possible to make improvements to how it is currently?

12. Thumped

Thumped New Member

Not trying to be rude, but what part needs improvement? Harvesting, Dealing with NPC's/Weeds, Tilling, Planting or NPC's/Weeds after planting?

13. rcadams

rcadams New Member

How about a version for people who have the whole farm ready... Call it speed farmer. Plant 4 spots at once.. etc...

14. Thumped

Thumped New Member

It does that now...Uses the plow and plants using a seed bag i.e. 4 plots at once...

15. xtronic

xtronic New Member

Namely these two things:

I see the bouncing around in P4, unlike other it doesn't follow a pattern, but this does not explain the ploughing being miss-aligned on each row, or that it encounters problems in P3. P3 it left a vine weed and occupied soil. Unlike plot 3, plot 4 worked fine, which is surprising since it bounces around. My question is, if there are problems dealing with the weeds in any section, is it not possible to learn from thebroadiemans profile? Because his tackles weeds/occupied soil perfectly.

The seed bags I can understand, if Honorbuddy can't track them, but what about the other problems?

16. Nodecaf

Nodecaf New Member

looks like a fix was included in the new update for the ninja patch (Honorbuddy v2.5.9831.727):

- The InteractWith quest behavior will now correctly throttle it's move-to messages (HB-521)
      - The InteractWith quest behavior no-longer ignores mobs that aggroed onto player's pets (HB-85)
      - InteractWith quest behavior has been re-written to be more performant (HB-196)

17. Thumped

Thumped New Member

First off, what file are you using?
      Second, Plowing, i have never seen it miss...i run a few of the files daily, Enigma mainly, never misses...
      Third, the skips at 3...has been explained...mesh issue...i can't fix that...the mesh says the weed/occupied soil is in one spot, HB itself thinks it's in another...when it misses does it go back and get or does it hang up? if it hangs up that is another HB issue with the RunTo behavior.

Lastly, if you like thebroadiemans profile use it...nothing says you have to use mine. These profiles were put up on the forums because i use them, and thought others could as well. I have explained all the issues that you have seen earlier in this thread...I have fixed what i could.

18. Thumped

Thumped New Member

I have run 15 farms today, on 5 different classes using 727. Besides the RunTo error and mesh errors at the boulder and wagon locations. I found no other issues. Not one plot missed with the plow.

19. xtronic

xtronic New Member

I have tested with windshear cactus and snakeroot profiles.

I know what you are saying, but I'm not trying to come across in the wrong manor here, only trying to help. I thought since your profile doesn't work in p3 and 4, you could fix it by reading thebroadiemans, since his doesn't have those issues, meshes or not.

Sadly though, for me I can't use this profile, here is the result:

As you can see, unpicked weeds in p3 and 4. - If i use broadiemans at this point, the plants are picked. If there are issues with the meshes, won't your profile work if you use his method?
      [​IMG]
      You can also see the ploughing in p1 and 2 went in a diagonal direction, rather than once in each row. After this mistake, the bot then goes row by row from 2-4 and doesn't plough if already soil has been tilted in the row.

This shouldn't be a problem, since it manually tilts any soils it misses before it plants, apart from p4. As you can see from this screenshot, again, broadiemans plugin which manually tilts soil, also tilts p4 correctly.
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]
      So there we have it, the result of 3-4 runs of the profile. Sadly makes it unusable.

I do appreciate what you have done here, by no means think I am trying to antagonise you. I just wanted to point out that the profile is unusable for me and that you may be able to improve the mesh problems by looking at thebroadiemans.

On the plus side, it does seem the problems with interact with target have been fixed and the vermin/eagles are killed correctly.

20. Thumped

Thumped New Member

I have never seen your result on any of the tests that i have done...Would post a log please. Also could you tell me why there are no fences on your screenshots?