• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Singular - A community driven All-In-One CC - It Just Plain Works - (Pt. 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xanathos, Apr 19, 2011.

1. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Hunter Pet Settings

Alright, I've added the ability for people to select their hunter pet slot in the Class Specific settings. I couldn't keep using the PetManager.WantedPet method because that seemed to be getting set at compile time rather than every iteration of the priority selector and would have to restart HB every time they changed pets (pain in the ass). You'll see what I mean Apoc. See attachments.

Tested on MM but should be the same for all specs.

- Ben

Attached Files:

2. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Frost DK Settings

Next up I've added the ability for people to set Frost DK cooldown usage in the class specific settings. Also, I've added Empower Rune Weapon (5m cd) - it will only be used if you are on a boss, all of your runes are on cooldown, and you don't have enough RP to Frost Strike. Raise Dead (3m cd) will only be used if you're on a boss and in conjunction with Pillar of Frost.

- Ben

Attached Files:

3. Nuok

Nuok Community Developer

Done some work on move behind target, for some reason its never worked for me.

Have also rewritten feral cat druid and done some updates to enh shaman

Attached Files:

4. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Is prowl/pounce not possible anymore? I use and old cat version from apoc that was sweet for questing/grinding? None of the new ones seem to do that.

5. Lordnikon

Lordnikon New Member

For some reason with a combat rogue, the bot is using Blade flurry on single target fight (boss).
      Here is a log on Echo of Jaina

Attached Files:

6. Noelbuddy

Noelbuddy Member

after updating Singular the Hb could not compile CC

Attached Files:

7. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Just curious about class specific settings. I've ntoiced that there are very, very few options. I have one of almost every class, and I think there are only one or two that have options for class specifics. The class I use most, or mainly, is my blood/frost dk. I see that there are settings for frost that benkroen added, but would it be possible to get some settings in for blood tanking? This CC runs pretty darn good for questing, but I'm afraid to use it for tankin for lack of customization. I use Deathstrike for my DPS as it's been running the fastest and getting the most DPS out of the CCs I've tried. With my current gear iLevel of 366 I can usually pull ~20k dps with DW frost using the Deathstriek CC. I think this one would be really nice if it had some customeization and options to it. And, by "this one" I mean Singular v2.

8. PeterPWN

PeterPWN New Member

Sometimes when aggroing mobs while gathering my DK just auto attacks and doesn't use skills at all, is this a known bug?

9. benkoren

benkoren New Member

In general I think Apoc intended for this CC to "just plain work", which means not much customization is really required. For DPS specs, generally options aren't even necessary. There's a set priority system that outputs a maximum amount of damage (see: EJ) and any deviation from that results in a damage decrease. The code tends to be designed with that in mind. The only reason I even added the option to disable cooldowns for the frost DK is because I like to time them myself to make sure I line up with bloodlust. In general for dps though, options aren't very necessary (and if they are necessary and they're not there either dive into the code, fix it, and post it here, or make a specific suggestion).

For tanks and healers I agree, many things need to be able to be customized in the settings, especially cooldowns. For the blood DK in particular, I'm working on rewriting it right now, I should have it tested and submitted to Apoc by the end of the weekend. Stay tuned.

I've seen this with a few classes once in a while, not just any in particular. I suspect it's an issue with CreateMoveToLosBehavior() but haven't looked too far into it. You should post a log though.

- Ben

10. vitalic

vitalic Banned

i posted a workaround fix for this on the previous page, it seemed to fix 90% of the targeting issues, although they still crop up from time to time. i notice with my lock it sometimes wont realise my pet is attacking a mob and just stand there until the pet finishes off the mob.

11. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

I've commited lots of changes for healers. Update and give feedback please

12. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

When trying to use Flash heal the bot just stands there doing nothing waiting to die with full mana...

When I move the character a little using my keyboard, it works again and fixes the problem.

13. Kickazz006

Kickazz006 Well-Known Member Moderator

need the log

14. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

15. Fibonacci

Fibonacci New Member

So, this CC ist using the Singular Bot automatically? Or do I have to change/set something for Retribution-Paladins?
      And what's the current Rotation for them? Is it possible to change it? Oh, just realized: How can I change Blessing of Kings into Blessing of Might? (Maybe it's just when I'm inside of a BG, I don' know)

Sorry for those simple questions, but I'm using Singular the first time.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2011
    16. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Blood DK

Alright folks, I've gone and rewritten most of the Blood DK code and it's looking sexy enough to post. The 4.3 DK is quite a different beast than 4.2. Between the Death Strike, Outbreak changes, and existing onslaught of cooldowns, we're able to take damage in a very reliable and consistentmanner when played correctly. This new code aims to do that the best it can without actually being aware of encounter-specific mechanics. Anyways, here's the overall list of changes:
      • All death runes are dedicated to Death Strikes
      • Runes should always be cycling while sacrificing efficiency as little as possible
      • Time Death Strikes to provide even damage intake via not stacking blood shields when possible
      • Use Outbreak to apply diseases and only use IT/PS as a last resort when Outbreak misses or our target dies right after using Outbreak. Accounts for varying points in Epidemic
      • Always keep a blood rune available for RT/BT while still cycling runes with HS. This also means that our runic empowerment will always pop a UH/F rune for us (VERY good thing)
      • Only Rune Strike when either UH or F runes are on cooldown so that we're proccing Runic Empowerment (very important - this means more death strikes)
      • Stockpile runic power for our cooldowns when necessary
      • Use anti-magic shell when our interrupts are on cooldown and a spell is being cast at us
      • Blood Tap is used to get a whole extra Death Strike in the given cycle. This is performed by using it when a blood rune is ready and UH/F runes are on cooldown. The result is that the blood rune is converted to a death rune and a UH/F rune is refreshed immediately. We can then follow up with a sexy Death Strike.
      • NEW COOLDOWN SYSTEM - the code now uses all cooldowns available to a Death Knight. It performs them in a cooldown rotation for maximum damage reduction. DKs are not like any of the other 3 tanks - cooldown rotation for DKs is absolutely vital for survial in high end raiding. With proper cooldown cycling and death striking, I have roughly 60-75% of the net damage intake compared to my fellow warrior (HUGE difference), both in ~392 gear. Granted that can't be achieved without knowing specific encounter mechanics, but this code aims to do that all the same. Here are the cooldowns:
        • Anti-Magic Shell
        • Will of the Necropolis
        • Vampiric Blood
        • Bone Shield
        • Blood Tap -> Death Strike
        • Rune Tap
        • Dancing Rune Weapon
        • Lichborne
        • Pet Sac
        • Icebound Fortitude
        • Empowered Rune Weapon
        • Army of the Dead
      • All cooldowns may be managed through the Class Specific Settings interface
      EDIT: I've tested this on a few runs now and it is FANTASTIC. This thing is ready for 10man-normal level raiding at the very least. @Apoc: Please check out the code as soon as you get the chance, I believe it's ready for a commit.

- Ben

Attached Files:

17. nysos

nysos Member

Ben, I love you.

Any hope for Druids in this? Trying to find a good low level questing CC...This one just auto attacks.

EDIT: Also...how up to date is the list of available classes on the front page?

18. benkoren

benkoren New Member

I don't have a feral druid up to snuff to do raiding-level modifications for it, but I do plan on getting every class+spec I actively use up to high-end raiding level of performance. I'd like to think I'll get to everything eventually.

Also, I've just reuploaded the DK files 2 posts above here, redownload them if you're one of the 2 people who downloaded before I did the 2nd upload.

- Ben

19. kyvari

kyvari New Member

View attachment 12-10-2011_7_25 PM 5112 Log.zip

Prot warrior, CC targeting issue (that im sure is well known)

One thing that stood out that made me post this, was that it shows up more often on this specific mob in Scholozar Basin, that is REALLY BIG and it acts like it is out of range and cant cast spells but it still auto-attacks

I say this because on smaller mobs, it moves in automatically (cc movement taking over i think). And on this mob it just seems like CC movement never gets initialized and started. However, if I move the bot closer by hand, the cc rotation starts

Sorry but I have to say this. This bug is really annoying and it has caused me to die several times and it really renders this entire cc useless and its the only prot warrior cc I could find.

20. nysos

nysos Member

Love your hard work. If I knew how to program CCs (I know programming, just haven't put the time/effort into a CC) I'd help out.

I downloaded it like the second you posted...so I'll re-download 'em now.

Edit: I guess I can start analyzing your work and learn/reapply it to other classes...