• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Singular - A community driven All-In-One CC - It Just Plain Works - (Pt. 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xanathos, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Hitsuchan

Hitsuchan New Member

I have been using this for a while now for my feral druid(cat) for questing, and it has a bad habit of when it pulls, it does Mangle, rake i believe which is looking good, then the next 3-6 seconds i trys to use Shred, but shred can only be used behind targets, which your clearly aint while questing, can it be made so you can chose if it should use shred or not, cause shred is very decent DPS one your not questing.

2. Nuok

Nuok Community Developer

Can you post a log, it shouldn't shred unless its behind

3. Angelus

Angelus Member

So I tried to improve the balance druid myself, but I suck at it. So I am here to give a few tips:

Atm it casts Starfall whenever you hit Eclipse(Lunar) regardless of Nature's Grace buff, it is a waste of dps. Make it so that it casts starfall when it is in Eclipse(Lunar) + Nature's Grace is active. If you feel like experimenting, make it use Starfall when it has Nature's Grace aswell and eclipse energy is > 0. Sometimes it happens that Starfall can be casted when it is not in Eclipse(Lunar). ? believe using Starfall then when Nature's Grace is active is better then waiting 40 seconds.

It also keeps up the dots before the last ticking. Thats good, but whats bad is the recasting when you are almost hitting a Lunar/Solar eclipse. This means that you waste a 50% damage buff and a 15% Haste buff. Probably make something that it casts Insect Swarm & Moon/Sunfire only when its eclipse energy is >-70 and <70 and then make another snippet with casting Insect Swarm & Moon/Sunfire when it hits like a Eclipse(Solar/Lunar)

I can't remember which is cast first in this cc; Insect Swarm or Moon/Sunfire but Insect Swarm should be cast first at all time. MF/SF is considered stronger then Insect Swarm, so casting IS first will buff MF/SF most of the time with Nature's Grace.

Force of Nature is casted when it hits Eclipse (Solar). Force of Nature is not buffed by Eclipse (Solar) so the check is a bit useless I guess.

One problem that cannot be fixed I believe, is that when casting the last spell to -100 or either 100 it will cast another Wrath or Starfire while eclipse procs.

It would be awesome if Mushrooms will work. I tried the mushrooms, but it seems it just keep spamming the Wild Mushroom and ignores the Detonation:(

I hope the developer of the Balance druid spec could use this.

What I also was wondering, has nothing to do with the previous, how can I stop dps while in combat and continue later when I want.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2012
    4. shinavaka

shinavaka Member

how do i get it to quest in bear form instead of cat form? bear tanking>>>>>>>cat form in questing

5. laria

laria Well-Known Member

I think we need some better handling of bgs, using divine shield, and pvptrinkets to break from stun. dispelling stuns and poisons from other people asap (so they can protect you )

6. kbrebel04

kbrebel04 New Member

I posted a full issue report with logs and it gets no response? That's great...

7. Nuok

Nuok Community Developer

The logs are honestly not very helpful, it would require someone within VS to debug it, atm my enh gear is awful (been playing druid) so i cant actually get into the raid to test it.

Searing totem might be due to range, you can try this which will take into account the targets hit box too so the distance should be correct;

Code:
                      // Ensure Searing is nearby                
                                   Spell.Cast("Searing Totem", 
                                   ret => !StyxWoW.Me.IsMoving && StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.Distance < (15 + StyxWoW.Me.CurrentTarget.InteractRange) && 
                                          StyxWoW.Me.Totems.Count(
                                              t => t.WoWTotem == WoWTotem.Searing && 
                                                   t.Unit.Distance < Totems.GetTotemRange(WoWTotem.Searing)) == 0),

8. Obliv

Obliv New Member

I've been "fixing" the Holy Paladin Singular file and was hoping to get some help. Don't have C++ knowledge, just looking at the code and figuring it out as I go.

Current Issues:
      1) Judgement needs to be cast on the tank's target during combat, but only if I don't have Judgement of the Pure buff. The way I implemented it works (under healing), but I can't figure out how to make it automatically select the tanks target. I leave targeting and movement completely off, so it would need to work with people who use that as well.
      2) The bot isn't recasting Seal of Insight as soon as it drops. Why would that be happening? I didn't change anything with the seals.
      3) Holy Radiance logic needs to be so that if person A needs heald and is within 10 yards of X (number) people that need healed, Holy Radiance. (Believe the current logic might be right, but I just stole it from Resto Druid's Wild Growth which is very similar)
      4) Holy Shock seems to be stuck on the Enemy range of 20 yds, not the Friendly range of 40 yards. If I get too far away, but well within range of the Friendly Holy Shock, it refuses to cast Holy Shock until I get near that 20 yard range.
      5) Cleanse is not getting rid of Magic, even though talented. Will cleanse everything else fine.

Fixed Issues:
      1) Need to put in some cleansing logic. Not sure how to even start going about that. 1/6/11 - Done.
      2) Beacon of Light should have an option to change who it Beacons. I like my priority Focus > Tank > Myself... but not sure how to implement for those who don't want their focus to be the beacon. 1/6/11 - Done... somewhat. Uses Raf instead of Group.Tank so you can use LazyRaider and set the tank to whoever you want. I might add a priority later, but this has worked just fine in LFR and 5 mans.
      3) My buffs section in "heals" is there so it's a higher priority when healing. The problem I'm having with them in CombatBuffs is that it might skip the buff if there's something else to do. Is that how it works or am I imagining things? 1/6/11 - Believe I was right assuming this. Working as intended.

To Do:
      1) Adjust defaults and add options to change the spells I've added. I want the defaults to be "good enough" that most people won't need to adjust, though.
      2) Work on better cooldown logic. Currently we use them independently, however, it is said that using them together is better. I would be interested to see if it makes a difference at all.
      Uploaded to Dropbox so you can see changes as they happen.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tui7697tyjzjzh1/Holy.cs

9. Nuok

Nuok Community Developer

Code:
      new Decorator(ret => StyxWoW.Me.FocusedUnit.CurrentTarget.Guid != 0 || Group.Tank.CurrentTarget.Guid != 0,                              
                   new PrioritySelector(
                                          Spell.Cast("Judgement", 
                                          ret => StyxWoW.Me.FocusedUnitGuid != 0 ? StyxWoW.Me.FocusedUnit.CurrentTarget : Group.Tank.CurrentTarget,
                                          ret => StyxWoW.Me.HasAura("Judgements of the Pure")))),
      Something like this should work, it will first check that you have either a focused target or a tank, then if you have a focused target it will use the focused targets target, if you dont have a focused target it will try and use the Group.Tank logic.

Note this is just an example, It would probably be better to select the unit in a private call

10. panYama

panYama Community Developer

is it singular or BG bot where the bot keeps retargeting players in the battlegrounds? because it keeps swapping players while attacking a player that is crushing your skull.

11. Obliv

Obliv New Member

I don't know what private call actually is. I have no knowledge of C. I've just learned what I know from looking at other CCs and testing.

12. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Been trying to run archeology bot with feral (cat) druid. Is there a reason why the CC doesn't like cat form as default?
      For example, I fly down to a dig site, survey, and then run around in normal form until I enter combat, when I switch to cat. I would like to be cat all the time, except when flying, mainly for the run speed boost.

13. germz

germz New Member

What Class are you?priest
      What Spec are you?:shadow
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal):leveling
      What level are you?:50
      What revision of Singular are you using?:v2 463
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?:
      Are you using a branched build, or the trunk build? (Only viable for developers):
      What version of Honorbuddy are you using?:Honorbuddy 2.0.0.5588

I am having an issue with rotations and wanding. The priest does not wand when out of mana or at all for the matter.(I have true turned on in the config of class config). Also, the priest often just sits there and does not constantly mind flay to build up orbs.

Thanks for time
      (I am noob so have mercy)
      Germe

14. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Ok, here's the updated Ret for Singular. Download it to your CustomClasses/Singular/ClassSpecific/Paladin folder. It needs to replace the old Retribution.cs file.

What it does do:
      1) Follow EJ (Single Target & AoE)
      2) Interrupts

What it does not do (yet):
      1) PvP Logic
      2) Self heal
      3) Hands of Anything
      4) Trinkets
      5) Guardian of Ancient Kings ** Update - Guardian almost figured out. Won't be updating until later when / if I hear results for the rest of it. ;)
      6) Seal switching to Insight to get mana.... even worth it? In 5 mans I didn't notice mana getting low, but might add it as a safety net just in case.
      I'm waiting on feedback to see if any of these are worth implementing.

Post any bugs you notice. If you have a problem w/ the rotation, post a log & tell me why it's not correct (with references please). If there are "buffs" I'm missing, let me know. I don't play Ret often.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 8, 2012
    15. xfly01

xfly01 New Member

Thanks to Obliv for this now we just need testers to post results!!

16. Obliv

Obliv New Member

We need to cast a spell, wait 10 seconds, then cast another spell. However, during that time we need to continue our rotation. BUT, we have to have 3 Holy Power at the end of the 10 seconds.. so we need to save them if we get to three within that 10 seconds. If any Singular devs are out there... could use some help with this logic. The logic being we need to cast GoAK (30 sec uptime), wait 10 seconds and cast Zealotry (20 sec uptime) so both buffs end roughly at the same time.

If any "real" Singular Devs are around... ^

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
    17. ripglider

ripglider New Member

Nice update Obliv. I just tested all the Ret CCs, results are in the Paladin section, and this was a 3,174 DPS increase for me from the regular Singular.

18. xfly01

xfly01 New Member

anyone else test this Pally update since I cannot as of yet?

19. Vastico

Vastico New Member

Not bad but you're missing the buff Divine Purpose proc. It acts as a buff that provides you with an imaginary 3 holy power.

I've added it to your class along with modifying the Inquisition stuff because it was wrong.

Attached Files:

20. Treuben

Treuben Member

Hello!

My warrior (arms and leveling) doesn't charge at all. in the configs I set "Charge" to "True" but he doesn't.
      Any help to fix it? :/

Greets