• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Singular - A community driven All-In-One CC - It Just Plain Works - (Pt. 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xanathos, Apr 19, 2011.

1. sneakyspency

sneakyspency New Member

Just wanted to say Demon Warlock Kicks fucking ass.

2. MaxMuster

MaxMuster Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Why is the Heal Option for Retribution Paladin Hardcoded and not the "Common" Heal Options?

3. elode

elode New Member

Hi. Wondering why the Blood DK CC Uses blood boil so much? Is there any way to change to use heart strike and death strike more? thanks.

4. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

@Wire21
      Hey, I've been using this for a while now, and I noticed that it stopped casting its armor spells such as Demon Armor an dFel Armor, etc. It did it at lower levels, I *think*, but now it's not doing it anymore. Any way you can either fix it, or implement the cast of the armors?

5. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Alright folks, it seems Singular hasn't been getting the loving it deserves. Starting next week (after I take care of a few internal things with our SWTOR bot) I'll be looking into rummaging through this thread's 150 pages, to see what *actual* reports there are.

Unfortunately, with all the stuff we're working on, and problems that pop up, we've had a few issues trying to keep up to par on our workload. (With 2 new bots coming, server crashes, among other things, its quite a lot to deal with all at once with such a small team)

That said, if any of you would be so kind as to consolidate the current issues in either a post, a PM, or an email (apoc@honorbuddy.com), I'll be ensuring things are fixed, and fixed properly. (Please note: I don't have 85s of everything to test with, but if I'm given enough info, I can write the code so it can be properly tested!)

Also, once I start fixing things, this thread will be locked, and a part 2 thread will be started (going through 150 pages is not only annoying, its pointless most of the time)

zeldrak likes this.
    6. cr3ature

cr3ature New Member

hey, i've found an actual bug in Balance.cs
      Problem is: moonkin spams mushrooms non stop during AoE rotation because MushroomCount always returns 0.
      wrong strings are:
      Code:
      static int MushroomCount
              {
                  get { return ObjectManager.GetObjectsOfType<WoWUnit>().Where(o => o.FactionId == [U][B][SIZE=6]4[/SIZE][/B][/U] && o.Distance <= 40).Count(o => o.CreatedByUnitGuid == StyxWoW.Me.Guid); }
              }
      solution is:
      Code:
      static int MushroomCount
              {
                  get { return ObjectManager.GetObjectsOfType<WoWUnit>().Where(o => o.FactionId == [U][B][SIZE=6]2203[/SIZE][/B][/U] && o.Distance <= 40).Count(o => o.CreatedByUnitGuid == StyxWoW.Me.Guid); }
              }
      I've tested this om my moonkin, it's working now.

7. Obliv

Obliv New Member

I did have one suggestion a while back, but IMO Singular is too big to keep in one thread. Why not split the classes up? So you'd go in to All-In-One CCs, Singular, then choose your thread by class. You could even have the main Singular thread that pointed to each class (assuming people read the first post... big assumption). I know when I started working on the ret / sub rogue files it was nearly impossible to scan through everything to see what I was missing in this thread.

I'll gladly test any code and help write any rotations. Glad to see you working on Singular again.

8. Obliv

Obliv New Member

(o.FactionId == 4 || o.FactionId == 6 || o.FactionId == 8 || o.FactionId == 24) should cover all 4 faction IDs. falldown pointed this out a few pages ago, but it looks like it's only designed with Night Elves in mind (Faction 4).

9. emmark

emmark Member

I'd love to see an option to choose between Blood Boil and Heart Strike. Or maybe just an automated selection of the two.
      Personally I only use Blood Boil when tanking an instance and then it is purely a tool to get the attention of the mobs, once I get that, I switch to Heart Strike for more dps.

And an option to choose which presence to use would be nice. Unholy presence is just so much better for anything but instance running. With Glyph of Dark Succor you even recieve more healing when killing multible mobs.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    10. Maggotic

Maggotic New Member

How do I change pet for warlock ? Don't want my others then Imp on hit lowlevel mobs(missing rep with for etc skyguards)

11. dirtdog

dirtdog New Member

Hello :) Ive just updated to latest revision and wanted to start a new druid....i thought of using singular in worgen starting area.

I got a problem now though....hb just stops saying that i dont know Healing touch :( I mean shouldnt Singulars CC work from the get go? Cant seem any other that support lowbie druids :/ Fast reply is highly apreciated + rep for fast help :p

EDIT found the problem...the quest for healing have been changed to revjouvenation instead...profile wants to healing touch.....made it by hand and im good

Attached Files:

12. Digitalmocking

Digitalmocking New Member

13. laria

laria Well-Known Member

everyone that has druids and issues with settings, either install IloveAnimals again OR delete your settings.
      ILA is currently ported to the Singular edition that gets shipped with HB.

14. Mickyg

Mickyg Member

Using the Beast Mastery cc for Hunter and it doesnt use kill command or kill shot at all, just curious any way of getting this to work?

Nevermind got it working

15. HariboLover

HariboLover New Member

Made a small adjustment to the Arms CC for my personal use, not sure why it isn't supported but Blood and Thunder is a major mechanic for Arms AoE. I threw in a couple of lines to Arms.cs, but doing it "properly" is beyond my skills. (having it check your talent points to see if you have points in Blood and Thunder, or maybe a setting in the options)

Not sure if that's useful information but there it is.

16. handnavi

handnavi Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

WOW, the new druid part is really good! :eek:

17. 0ld

0ld New Member

if you thoroughly check this thread, you would find a 'new' reworked Arms cc posted by Apoc (about 1-2 months ago).
      It's much better logic and has proper B&T support. And is just plain better than what we have in singular atm.

18. amputations

amputations Active Member

Strangely HB crashes when I try to use Singular for my priest (just updated via svn). Can anyone take a look at this log and see anything in peculiar?

Attached Files:

19. laria

laria Well-Known Member

All i see in there that you need to re-install shamwow and you have a problem with a book-collector plugin.

20. amputations

amputations Active Member

Yeah its strange, will probably solve itself once I reinstall HB or something like that.