• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Singular - A community driven All-In-One CC - It Just Plain Works - (Pt. 2)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Xanathos, Apr 19, 2011.

1. njamnjam

njamnjam New Member

First - Thank you so much for the great work! :)

Iam botting BG's with a Frost Mage right now and i encountered a problem with the Pet.
      While mounted it is not possible to cast the Pet "Freeze" and the Bot tries to do this the whole time - So i dont really engage in a fight because i do not dismount.

It seems that i have fixed it on my own for now, but iam not totally sure that it is the correct way :)

What i've done:

.\CustomClasses\Singular\Managers
      PetManager.cs

**Line123**
      public static void CastPetAction(string action)
      {
      var spell = PetSpells.FirstOrDefault(p => p.ToString() == action);
      // **EDIT** || StyxWoW.Me.Mounted
      if (spell == null || StyxWoW.Me.Mounted)
      return;

Logger.Write(string.Format("[Pet] is Casting {0}", action));
      Lua.DoString("CastPetAction({0})", spell.ActionBarIndex + 1);
      }

cheers! :)

2. Awol

Awol New Member

Is it possible to make the following combo for ARMS warriors?

If HP > X and enemies within range > Y cast recklessness, sweeping strikes, and bladstorm.

The combo of those 3 moves is devastating in BGs from a pure DPS standpoint it is the most powerful move an ARMS warrior can make.

3. Mysta187

Mysta187 New Member

The Hunter instance rotation has a spelling error in the aoe section. "Multi Shot" should be "Multi-Shot.

Also, for Balance druids, the MushroomCount uses filter FactionId (4) to detect the number of Mushrooms placed. This FactionId is also shared by the Treants and will cause you to try to detonate your current target when Treants are cast. It would be better to filter using CreatedBySpellId (88747) to avoid this.

4. Kloppe

Kloppe New Member

It will cancel Cannibalize before mana is full and channeling done. Won't do this with drinking.

5. Al3xwh1t3

Al3xwh1t3 New Member

I'm playing FuryWarrior iLVL395 , and my damage falls at raid Soul of dragon at bosses - Ultraxion , and last 2 bosses. Around 20k at last , instead of 40-45. Why?

6. Jon310

Jon310 Member

I believe it has to do with the range of the boss. The warrior will not use heroic strike properly. Deathknights also have issues on this fight with their deathcoil.

7. topper6

topper6 New Member

Apoc and Kick why dont you answer my previous thread :/

8. Al3xwh1t3

Al3xwh1t3 New Member

Any solutions for it?

9. Awol

Awol New Member

Any help here? I see that singular already uses all 3 abilities, all I need to do is get it to use all 3 at the same time. I don't care so much about doing it with X amount of enemies around just so long as it pops, at the very minimum, sweeping strikes every time it uses BS.

Even better if it mixes recklessness in. Its really a very powerful combo.

10. Artking

Artking New Member

Does anyone know if is posible to use desperate player, power word:barrier and fear like discipline using lazy raider and also never use pvp trinkets, thanks in avance

11. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I've searched this thread for "Death Grip" because I found that Singular does the highest dps as Unholy, but it is really heavy on death grip use. I've been kicked from my first dungeon group as Unholy because of DG usage. I couldn't find any way to comment it out, disable it, a replacement Unholy.cs that's been modified to not use it, etc. I'm tired of being DW/2H Frost and wanted to try Unholy dps. I also tried the other CCs for Unholy and found that Singular was doing ~21k dps, while Necrophilia did ~18k, Plaguebringer ~18k, CLU ~19k, Unholywrath ~18k, and I noticed that all the ones that did less dps than Singular didn't appear to be using blood boil, pestilence, or outbreak. Just a cursory glance at HB while it was running, so they could possibly be using them, I'm not terribly sure. I'd just like to disable death grip from all of the Singular rotations except Blood.

Can anyone tell me where to go to either comment it out, or make a frost.cs and/or unholy.cs that's modified to stop using death grip, or any sort of taunt for that matter, that I can replace in Singular?

12. Jon310

Jon310 Member

Its located in ClassSpecific\Deathknight\Common.cs, you can comment it out there.

Last edited: May 18, 2012
    13. virus2001

virus2001 Member

My Elemental Shaman keeps casting "Call of the Elements" and goes no further.

My Elemental Shaman keeps casting "Call of the Elements" and goes no further.
      I've tried to update the CC from your SVN.

What to do?

Attached Files:

14. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

I found it in Unholy.cs as well. After you mentioned it was in Common.cs I used Notepad++ and looked. I'm going to assume that it's also in Frost.cs and Blood.cs as well. I've looked at the block of text containing Death Grip and I don't know what to comment out. I know you use two " / " marks to comment out, but I don't know exactly where to put them to start with, nor do I know at what line to stop putting them in front. I've read you place the two marks in front of the line you want to comment out, but do I do that for the entire block of text, the first line, which lines? I don't know how to code, so all I can really do is read it. I don't know what it all means, so I'm not sure what lines need to have the " // " in front of them.

15. Giwin

Giwin Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Hi,

Would be great to see Shadow Priests always use "Psychic Horror" on the classes "Hunter", "Rogue" which largely depend on their weapons.

Thank you.

P.S Please can you delete most of the pages in the Singular thread as It is seen as a deterrent for people submitting bugs/issues/suggestions because they think their messages won't be seen so they don't post :). Thanks.

16. modd

modd New Member

Hi,
      first of all.. I'm kind of new to this whole botting-business, so fergive me if it's a newbe-question. I tried to search the forum but didn't really find an answer. I'm leveling a Horde Druid, which works fine so far, but I've noticed the bot doesn't use any special abilities at all for combat. Just Cat - Prowl - Autoattack. Also, the bot walks around the mobs being stealthed while not attacking at all for a long time.

What Class are you?: Druid
      What Spec are you?: Feral Cat
      What 'context' is the bot in? (Instance, BG, Normal): Normal, Questing
      What level are you?: 19
      What revision of Singular are you using?: 608
      Have you made any modifications to Singular?: nope
      Are you using a branched build, or the trunk build? (Only viable for developers):
      What version of Honorbuddy are you using?: 2.0.0.5883

I attached the Debug-info I THINK is important for this issue (though I don't have a clue how to fix it). I already downloaded the newest CC from the CVS_repository. Any Help is greatly appreciated.

View attachment log.txt.txt