• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Small banwave/server bot clear from Blizzard on the 19/06/2013 ??

Discussion in 'Ban Section - Ban Reports' started by kavlantis, Jun 20, 2013.

1. medalofwhat

medalofwhat Member

add me to the banned yesterday list. yesterday morning i was perma banned but i appealed it and got it reduced to a 3 day suspension. only took about an hour for them to overturn it. i was using GB2. i had just recently reactivated my account after having it dead for about 2 months. botted from friday last week until wed. this week when i got banned. probably botted for about 12 hours a day but didnt use the randomization option that was newly put in. no gold selling or anything.

i only have one account, im not a multi botting account guy.

2. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

10 12 hours questing i make money trough questbotting ffrom 1-90 6 evry 6 day 15 17k gold i bot on 5 accounts but im an expierence botter i monitor it while i play on xbox 360 i bot now something more then 8 years pirox glider honorbuddy and if i use profession buddy its only for my main acount where i raid on and arena with Honorbuddy but i make my own gatherbuddy profiles to and that avoids it abit to with detection of the pattern i use mutch difference paths then you guys and when i make a path i almost see no one mine herb botting where i am.

back in the days when honorbuddy just came out i used public profiles to and 20 hours a day in uldem that got me banned to but that is not a banwave that is just because i was stupid and greedy. but its not a bot detection banwave.

i got 3 times banned in 8 years of my own mistakes if it was a banwave we would be all banned and i use randomise hotspots to in my own profile with gb i would never share my profiles because blizzard can read the THe profile Pattern to. but some people use crcked version to and tripwire isnt supported there.:)

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
    3. xio8up

xio8up New Member

72 hour suspension on 2. 3rd account perm I still got my main though

4. xio8up

xio8up New Member

On one of the emails blizzard says its kinda harsh of our findings lol. I told em harsh haha. Your just trying to get your sales increased cause of the week sale you got going on. And I told em to f off lol.

5. Demesiah

Demesiah New Member

I just have a small bit of input on this I would like to throw in. I haven't used honorbuddy or bought gold in over a month, havent even logged in for a little over 2 weeks. I still got banned. When I did bot it was in small timeframes, 2-3 hours most. When I did buy gold it was over 2 months ago and it was in small amounts like 5k. I was banned for "Exploitation"

6. Mallyishere

Mallyishere New Member

Just got banned too, was botting for no longer than 30mins and got DCed and banned. Reactivated a few days ago, botted 10hours one day, and 30mins today...