• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Stable] Honorbuddy 1.9.5.5 - QuestOrder

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Aug 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. maxpryorlees

maxpryorlees New Member

I can't figure out why my character keeps stopping in its tracks, dismounting and then remounting. I've tried original and custom classes, multiple profiles, multiple settings.

2. IeU

IeU Member

Is the mailing items failing only on my side here, or is some1 else expierencing the same ?

it goes, sells the some items, then ignore the mail part . . .

just goes back to grinding

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
    3. _Hausi

_Hausi New Member

My Questorder doesnt get the Quest ID and the Giver name....
      In the Blog you say that:

"It now looks the quest up on WoWHead to get the giver name/ID and turn in name/ID. Nothing to fill out now. "

I downloaded the latest HB

4. crack00r

crack00r Member

You can delete it out, leave it blank ore set the correct name/ID by hand...

i recomment to add it manual for a better view of the quest where you get it, and where you have to go etc. ...

5. _Hausi

_Hausi New Member

ok, ty. Ill test it and report l8r if i have problems

6. likwid818

likwid818 Member

So many missed loots...

OK, After about a 6 hour run I have killed 795 mobs, but only looted 445 of them. That's almost ONE HALF of the mobs I killed NOT LOOTED. I understand that HB doesn't loot a mob if it deselects it (i.e., has an add and has to change targets, the original mob won't be looted). That's just crazy. Why not make it so that it loots everything in a certain radius? I'm getting tired of missing 1/2 my loot because the bot doesn't feel like looting it.

lootproblem.jpg

7. Peaso

Peaso New Member

So I noticed this I believe to be a bug. I am building a Quest order profile for Hellfire and during testing the bot will not mount when heading to pick up or turn in quest. However it will mount when heading to complete quest objectives. Maybe I am just missing some....a check box or something, not sure.

8. darkspyre0

darkspyre0 Member

Just wanted to say so far so good! I created a new lvl 1 tauren and i'm lvl 9 and he has been getting, doing, and turning in quests! The navagation on this looks sweet as hell. He will smartly go up a hill to get a herb/mine, instead of trying to go STRAIGHT to it, like glider did. (My first time using this bot).

So keep up the good work. Next i'll try making my own quest profile and post it for testing (if i'm not too lazy!)
      Looking forward to apoc's profile helper/creator. =]

UPDATE: Made it to lvl 11, and bot went to org and got the FP and stopped. Awesome test profile!!!! Worked for me flawlessly!

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
    9. fpsware

fpsware Community Developer

Its trying to attack Hunter's pets.

10. Pearl1219

Pearl1219 New Member

11. Ssateneth

Ssateneth New Member

The "do nothing" bug seems to have finally been fixed. I noticed something in the log that's new where it checks to see if it has a target. That must've been the fix.

Thank you for finally fixing it after 4 revisions.

edit: I spoke too soon. Do nothing bug has shown again after 189 kills. Back to 1.9.4.5. Again.

another edit: bot stopped doing anything when it finally got enough stuff in its bags to mail. After it was done mailing, it bugged out and did nothing for about an hour til i stopped it manually.

Last edited: Aug 10, 2010
    12. badkitty

badkitty New Member

maybe if you bought a car and intended to drive it in a country where it's illegal to drive cars. if u get pulled over DRIVING said illegal car and get put in jail. do you complain to auto maker that the car wasnt fast enough to evade the police ?

13. Thebawss

Thebawss New Member

not sure if this is a profile related problem (i dont think so) or HB

But the bot seems to always want to go repair to <0, 0, 0> in ferelas.

I checked in the profile and the cord was OK and last week I ran this profile and it was running good

Attached Files:

14. Funtimes

Funtimes New Member

I'm not sure where to start to fix profiles, can we get some guidance some of us can get back to at least grinding with this new release?

15. wilsonj17

wilsonj17 Active Member

Well i thought after 2 week's on waiting for a update that the dev's would of done a mass bug clean-up and for the first time questing would have been useable, but im wrong once again and after reading all the bug reply's i think the release's are getting worse and worse and all the so called bugs that have meant of been fixed have not and now i am thinking if the bot will ever be able to quest before Cata is released.

It may sound like im having a real good dig at the dev's but i am not, i just think they should do a release everytime they fix a bug (not wait a week or two week) and not hold back to do a big release which seem's to make the bot more unstable and more bugs seem to re-produce.

16. eideard

eideard New Member

Grinding works great... questing does not. I can accept quests, but after I do them and go to hand em in my toon just stands on the spot like some slack jawed idiot. Everything else works fine, have grinded 1-19 thus far... I would like to be able to quest though.

17. jagris

jagris New Member

Uhhh this one is weird...

Attached Files:

18. Xanathos

Xanathos Active Member

I've been able to duplicate the issue with turning in quests. It looks like the bot ends up stopping PAST the NPC instead of in front of it. Every single time that has happened whenever I've either manually selected the NPC or moved so the NPC was in front of the bot (just moving the bot backwards some) everything seems to kick in.

I'm going to try using a non-very fast ground mount and see if that has any bearing as I've noticed that HB has some issues on a 100% ground mount.

EDIT: Okay, using a 60% mount didn't matter. I was able to watch HB continue to click PAST the quest NPC that it was trying to turn in the quest to. With the 60% mount I just stopped not as far past the NPC as with the 100% mount, but still was past it.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
    19. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Apoc, any idea of when the quest profile helper alluded in the original post will be ready, really want to bash out a decent Sholazar profile to finish my mage off.

G

20. akisf

akisf New Member

same here, go past NPC and do nothing

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.