• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Stable] Honorbuddy 1.9.5.9 - Spirithealers/UseItem/Bugfixes

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Either turn off the inactivity timer, increase the timer value, or get closer to where the bot needs to go. 10minutes downloading meshes seems like quite a long time. If you're connection really is that slow, I suggest not deleting your mesh folders. -_-

2. TWKing

TWKing New Member

I found what was causing such a long download time was a profile issue. It was trying to calculate a path from The Barrens to Thousand Needles and HB won't use the elevators in South Barrens so it was calculating a path through Stonetalon Mountains and Felwood. Moved the character manually to the base of the elevators and no more problem

3. camg711

camg711 New Member

After today's maintenance, the bot just stands there

4. kingv

kingv New Member

Is HB down right now? I just get and error when I log into it.

5. kingv

kingv New Member

Nevermind I just redownloaded and it works fine.

6. Nab

Nab Member

Sounds like a solid idea, I'll have a go at it :)

7. billonis

billonis New Member

recently my character a 51 warlock just stands there without doing anything,its stuck on resting i have rebooted the bot,restarted the pc,and still nothing still stands there,cant find out why he is doing that,moved to 1.959 and its doing the same thing still,switched to mixed mode and it doesnt even queue,i set the pet on aggressive cause thats the only way he starts fighting.Any ideas on what might be the problem?i am using Horde-1-60-Bliik-Fixed-By-Deltasniper3

8. dayloon

dayloon Active Member

I wish the looting bug would be fixed :(

9. haukinyau

haukinyau New Member

i want a hb1.959 for windows XP~ hahaha~ make me one please~

(going back to bot with hb1 lol)

*edit*
      suggestion, make a alternate force-waypoint/walkroute so we can tell the bot,
      "bot, go to X now complete Quest 1, follow path A, then B, avoid C and go around hill D"

hb2 navigation now is auto navigating, so we can only tell the bot "dont go A, skip lamppost B, careful of C, and never go near D" , hoping the bot will safely reach its destination.

alternate force-waypoint/walkroute will allow bot to follow certain road to reach its destination, because often time, theres too many things to watch out between grind hotspot , collectobjective location, and returnquest location.

just my opinion though

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    10. Vilarix

Vilarix Banned

I have new suggestions :D

• RaF with quests
      • When using RaF, mages give food/drink to the follower/leader

Last edited: Sep 16, 2010
    11. TWKing

TWKing New Member

Something I noticed with the new UseItem in the profiles. Character will go and complete the UseItem task, but if you then stop and restart the bot, it will 'forget' that it has done this task and go back and attempt to do the UseItem task again, even if the quest is marked as complete.

12. mmo1345

mmo1345 New Member

I have read a few requests for better unstuck logic and I wanted to add that I have seen my toons get stuck trying to get to a point (in a tough area - tight paths, where a "root/branch" is in a funny shape, etc.) and it just keeps running forward. It will keep going until I have a chance to stop it (a couple hours is one of the longest times I have seen it on my machine).

It would be nice if you could add something that would let us define a time period that would blacklist the current objective if you have been trying to move toward it but can't or have been trying to pickup or turn in for more than 5 minutes or 10 attempts. It would also be nice to set the number of times the toon gets killed before blacklisting the current objective.

I have also been seeing the issue related to long download times when downloading meshes since upgrading to this version and the issue where the char runs straight into mobs if traveling. It would be nice if when the char moves it take into account the mobs around it just like a normal player would and not just blithely run straight through them like they do not exist.

I will start copying the log files for the issues I am seeing and keep track of more details on what CC and what profiles I am using at the time since I know just telling you I saw the problem does not help much.

If you can easily add just one piece of fail safe logic please add something that says if you have not moved more than X # of yards in 30 minutes log out - not including moving from the spirit healer to the corpse - I think it would be a great catch all to make sure I am not obviously using a bot to play my account.

Thanks for the great bot. I have been really happy with it.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2010