• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Stable] Honorbuddy 1.9.5.9 - Spirithealers/UseItem/Bugfixes

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Sep 4, 2010.

1. BadWolf

BadWolf New Member

theatristformallyknownasG: It doesnt open. Honorbuddy will no longer open so I cannot test most things.

How can I check my net version? As far as I knew 3.5sp1 WAS the latest lol...eek

I fully started a new, deleted all CC's, profiles, plugins, and still gets the Styx navigation error on startup (then quits)

2. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

http://www.tmgdevelopment.co.uk/versioncheck.htm to check what version .net you have installed.

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/astebner/archive/2005/04/08/406671.aspx or there abouts to grab the cleaner

reboot

install curse client

reboot

try HB again

G

3. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Confirmed, HB targets everything within your pull distance except for the mob standing next to you trying to kill you, this mob is given no priority at all and the only way you can attack it is the original target moves out of range, you just stand there and get killed otherwise.

4. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

Anyone else having any issues stopping the bot?

Once I start it, if I hit stop, the bot WILL stop but the button still says "Stop" and I cannot start the bot back until I close and reload.

5. 75david72

75david72 New Member

This bot, get's even bader, by version by version, why they don't make a bot that's working like 1.3.3.3 ? Who need shit questing " do it by hand " realy, i spend 80 Euro ? for nothing !

6. spelaben

spelaben New Member

The questing feature really speeds up your lvling process and it is a great idea :)

7. dav777

dav777 Member

Stop bitching, the bot is under constant developement. Nobody forced you to spend 80 Euro's. You had a choice. Now stop complaining and creating a negative atmosphere for everyone.:mad:

8. 75david72

75david72 New Member

"" Stop bitching, the bot is under constant developement "" This is true but why not release "" stable version off HB2.0"" and "" beta one "" /// i say Questing was released toooooo fast and they had to spend more time on this code !
      and not release to fast !
      Yes, ok mate, i don't use Questing mode, but now levelbot - do not work any more ! and , at first this product was realy good , now it's FAIL....shadowbitch works more better. i use HB1 back but were are the HB1 profiles now !

Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
    9. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Instead of complaining that it doesn't work, why don't you give us some examples?

We can't fix what we don't know is broken.

10. 75david72

75david72 New Member

Use back HB1 works good ! will wait till HB2.0 is out off beta !

11. Nesox

Nesox Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

I don't think that's what he meant

12. silversurfer

silversurfer New Member

i think every new version is working better and better, i am pretty sure that very often the problem is not HB but the CC that is used. so please dont be that unbelievable destructive.

13. dav777

dav777 Member

I'm getting disconnected for inactivity it seems. Here is the log. I am using the questing module with the default DK cc. The others don't seem to work properly unless I am doing something wrong.

The bot also insists on attacking mobs en-route to the quest objectives whether the option "kill between hotspots" is ticked or not.

Also now getting a lot of "Unable to generate path errors" in Zangarmarsh using the HFP Questing Profile by Peaso.

14. mezz0

mezz0 Member

looting chests works, nice job !!

Worst problem with this version is that after you die and rez, it will run to loot bodies, but doesn't check for adds...
      so if the lootable bodies are in the middles of 100mobs, it will run in and die.... each and every time :p
      a hotfix for this would be greatly appreciated as I can imagine this is hurting a lot of people atm.

15. veggas

veggas New Member

I'm using pet farming profiles and I have some kind of problems.. I have tried to disable stuff but don't get it to work the way I want it to.

Well, though the problem is: when my character mounts up and runs on a mob it will most likely stop and just stand there and die, and then ress and go back and just stand there doing nothing and this starts to piss me off so is there anything I could possibly do to make it work like before?

16. likwid818

likwid818 Member

I've noticed that when using the XYZ coords for quest givers with large hit boxes (i.e., Elder Atkanok - the big rock in Borean Tundra) the bot will try to get to the center of the questobject (even if I specify the XYZ coord like 5 yards away) and just try to run up the thing, not picking up the quest.

edit: also, would it be possible to add a "Cooldown" value to the "UseItem" tag? there are quests that require you to use the item multiple times, but there's no way to tell it how long to wait for the cooldown.

17. deathtorn

deathtorn New Member

Can i get some help on teamviewer or something? I tried pm apoc, but his inbox is full. Damn styx error is plaguing me.

18. wan2play

wan2play New Member

Plaguing me aswell

19. Skalla

Skalla Member

im sorry for this nooby question but can i update my HB somehow? atm i run the 1.9.5.8 and instead of downloading this one and having to move all profiles and CC's I had etc. is there a way to just "patch it" or upgrade without having to move everything i still want to keep?

20. rooster71

rooster71 Member

Im trying to use the new useitem code, but on this quest -

Healing The Lake - http://www.wowhead.com/quest=9294

Your meant to click on the Crystal, but that doesn't work, but you can also click on the powder in your inventory, and then click near the crystal, but I cant seem to get that working either.

Have I missed something here???

Code:
      <!-- Profile created by Rooster71 -->

<HBProfile>
        <Name>Draenei - Azurmist Isle - 1 to 4</Name>

<MinLevel>1</MinLevel>
          <MaxLevel>10</MaxLevel>

<MinDurability>0.3</MinDurability>
          <MinFreeBagSlots>2</MinFreeBagSlots>

<SellGrey>True</SellGrey>
          <SellWhite>False</SellWhite>
          <SellGreen>True</SellGreen>
          <SellBlue>False</SellBlue>
          <SellPurple>False</SellPurple>

<ProtectedItems>
          <Item>22889</Item>
          </ProtectedItems>

<SubProfile>
          <Name>Ammen Vale 1-5</Name>
          <Vendors>
          	<Vendor Name="Aurok" Entry="16917" Type="Repair" X="-4072.689" Y="-13755.99" Z="74.77348" />
      		<Vendor Name="Ryosh" Entry="16920" Type="Ammo" X="-4174.875" Y="-13726.35" Z="74.55252" />
          </Vendors>

<QuestOrder>
      	<Pickup QuestName="Volatile Mutations" QuestID="10302" GiverName="Botanist Taerix" GiverId="16514" />
      	  	<Objective QuestName="Volatile Mutations" QuestId="10302" Type="KillMob" MobId="16516" KillCount="8" />
      	<TurnIn QuestName="Volatile Mutations" QuestID="10302" TurnInName="Botanist Taerix" TurnInID="16514" />
      	<Pickup QuestName="What Must Be Done..." QuestID="9293" GiverName="Botanist Taerix" GiverId="16514" />
      		<Objective QuestName="What Must Be Done..." QuestId="9293" Type="CollectItem" ItemId="22934" CollectCount="10" />
      	<TurnIn QuestName="What Must Be Done..." QuestID="9293" TurnInName="Botanist Taerix" TurnInID="16514" />	
      	<Pickup QuestName="Healing The Lake" QuestID="9294" GiverName="Botanist Taerix" GiverId="16514" /> 	

<!-- Healing The Lake Items -
      		 You need to use the Crystal in a small area around it, but this doesnt seem to work.
      		 You can also click on the powder and then click on the crystal, but that doesnt work either.

Neutralizing Agent - ItemId="22955" 
      		 Irradiated Power Crystal - ItemId="181433"

-->

<UseItem QuestName="Healing The Lake" QuestId="9294" ItemId="22955" X="-4393.149" Y="-13652.95" Z="38.24138" />
      	<TurnIn QuestName="Healing The Lake" QuestID="9294" TurnInName="Botanist Taerix" TurnInID="16514" /> 

</QuestOrder>
       </SubProfile>

</HBProfile>