• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [StandAlone] Yet Another Relogger!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sinterlkaas, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. jamesc23

jamesc23 New Member

is this plugin still being supported? seems like there are so many issues with it, but there have been little updates or support on how to deal with them

I know I have no right to complain, I'm just asking if the developer is still working on it or I should try something else for relog

2. lilobat

lilobat New Member

Can we have a option to disable pulse check? In any form, or you may teach me how to edit your plugin to bluff your standalone relogger to bypass pulsecheck.... :)
      Thanks in advance.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2012
    3. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

Last update was about 5 days ago, yeah this is still being supported. I can only speak for myself, but YAR has run 100% flawless for me since v0.0.4 when I started using it. While some people may be having troubles, it is much better to simply try it for yourself rather than assume no one is working on this or that it is 100% broken

4. jamesc23

jamesc23 New Member

I don't know how people are running it fine and avoiding the max sessions issue when D3/DB crashes.

Also for some reason, when I'm using YAR d3/db crashes like ALL the time, where as if I'm not using it, it might get stuck or what not but it doesn't crash half as much

Am I missing some settings or something, why does mine crash all the time

5. jokersmocker99

jokersmocker99 Member

It works fine for me and it always was but now i ecountered a problem with the new release. After it finishes act3 instead of loading the first profile again to start over it loads the last map it did and keeps doing that one....

6. ethanbryan

ethanbryan New Member

someone found sometime will open 2 DB? even you close the second DB will still keep open again and again?

all my computer some of them will like that after using YAR, but is random

7. sinterlkaas

sinterlkaas New Member

Important bug fix:

I pushed a quick update for the annoying bug where it launches multiple DB instances ... and moved the timing in a new thread which should fix delays in GUI
      Hotkeys is added and enabled but not usable yet!

I planned to finish it today but I have to visit my ant in the hospital so I will be back later and continue YAR...

Version: 0.1.8.4 BETA
      • Fixed bug where it launched Demonbuddy multiple times
      • Added New thread for stats

8. ethanbryan

ethanbryan New Member

thanks, so also will fix the of three times login and close all function too?

9. solokazama

solokazama New Member

Hey I have question. Im old ARelog user and I managed it to work like 24/7 - all time something go wrong . gamecrashed etc it would boot d3+db again.

Few days ago I started to use YAR, because its basically awesome. But now Im finding that sometimes D3 crashing (or closing by YAR etc) and YAR wont reboot it! I see bot status "stopped" (same when u stop it manually) and thats it.

Is there any option/trigger/flag to make YAR always reboot d3+db for bot if "stopped"? ARelog did that, cant manage it out with YAR yet :<

If I recall i see something like "pipe errors" and YAR stopping bot and never restarting :/ I can paste full log if someone could help. Im new to YAR so maybe dont know all yet.

10. Beckend

Beckend New Member

I have a strange bug recently. I have 3 bots and all of them work for some time. Then one of them just stops. YAR shows status as stopped. Why would he stop that account?

This is what happened from the log file:
      [01.12.2012 9:40:24] <my@mail.com> Demonbuddy:1200: Failed to initialize more than 3 times
      [01.12.2012 9:40:24] <my@mail.com> Stopping
      [01.12.2012 9:40:24] <my@mail.com> Diablo:7072: Kill process
      [01.12.2012 9:40:24] <my@mail.com> Demonbuddy:1200: Failed to close! kill process
      [01.12.2012 9:40:24] <my@mail.com> Diablo:7072: Process is not running

After that, no more activity for that account.

I'm using 0.1.8.2 BETA build

Last edited: Dec 1, 2012
    11. Geckoz

Geckoz Member

[01-12-2012 10:34:16] System.IO.IOException: Pipe is broken.
      at System.IO.Pipes.PipeStream.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode)
      at System.IO.Pipes.PipeStream.BeginWriteCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count, AsyncCallback callback, Object state)
      at System.IO.Pipes.PipeStream.WriteCore(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
      at System.IO.Pipes.PipeStream.Write(Byte[] buffer, Int32 offset, Int32 count)
      at System.IO.StreamWriter.Flush(Boolean flushStream, Boolean flushEncoder)
      at System.IO.StreamWriter.Write(Char[] buffer, Int32 index, Int32 count)
      at System.IO.TextWriter.WriteLine(String value)
      at YetAnotherRelogger.Helpers.Communicator.HandleClient.Send(String msg)
      [01-12-2012 10:34:16] <Sealz> Found Demonbuddy: MainWindow (3736778)
      [01-12-2012 10:34:16] <Sealz> Demonbuddy:5180: Process is ready
      [01-12-2012 10:36:58] <Bampi> Demonbuddy:5264: Failed to initialize more than 3 times
      [01-12-2012 10:36:58] <Bampi> Stopping
      [01-12-2012 10:36:58] <Bampi> Diablo:2340: Kill process
      [01-12-2012 10:36:58] <Bampi> Demonbuddy:5264: Failed to close! kill process
      [01-12-2012 10:36:58] <Bampi> Diablo:2340: Process is not running
      [01-12-2012 11:07:55] <Sealz> Runs completed 1

The whole thing has become insanely unstable since the recent patch. Before that it was flawless and would run for days on end without issues...

12. solokazama

solokazama New Member

So I see all people have this problem. I have it also :( Same erroros here. YAR works for few hours then errors like post above and bot stops and never restart.

13. jokersmocker99

jokersmocker99 Member

Failed to load profile: Path to profile element is not valid; file not found - why does it say this? now its not loading the first profile to restart the whole act 3, just keeps doing last map witch is scycrown battlements... how can i fix this

14. Beckend

Beckend New Member

Yea. The reason it stops after 3 try. Have posted log above.

15. Bigbiffbacon

Bigbiffbacon New Member

Im having the same annoying dilemma, haha! Quite ironic, either use a relogger and DB/D3 crashes almost every hour, or don't use a relogger and the clients hardly ever crash, but still might!

16. soulbeliver

soulbeliver New Member

Region selection is performed correctly. If starts reloger one d3 account both eu and us, in most cases, the region will not change and will just try to run 2 times the eu.

17. metamor

metamor New Member

does anybody know how can i setup the gilestrinity pickit with this relogger?

18. c00kie

c00kie New Member

I have some issue with this, it login in like it suposed to, but when diablo crash(fields of slaughter mostly) it wont restart. I think it is that the diablo process is still active and it cant open 2 at the same time...

19. Tinnvec

Tinnvec Member

I have one small request, could you write your log files out as with a txt extension?

There's a very handy plugin called Lumberjack that will compress and/or delete old log files and works on the basis that they are .txt in the Log folder. If (like I do) you have YAR in a demonbuddy folder, all the directories match up nicely, which I'm sure was intended, and all the Logs from demonbuddy and YAR go to the same place.

It would be easy enough to add the ability to Lumberjack to also compress .log files but I think it might just be nicer to have all the logs in one format. On all other fronts, YAR is a great piece of work, thank you for your contributions to the db community.

20. katt88

katt88 New Member

2 questions
      1) Can I use this program to set the length of time I wanna bot for and have it close D3 after the time has been reached?

2) I still can't get the program to enter in my username and password when D3 window pops up. I'm trying to use this with Alkaizer Gnome Proof and A1-A3 simple Key farming. I have fresh copies of everything and it's still not working =(.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.