• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [StandAlone] Yet Another Relogger!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by sinterlkaas, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. NerD

NerD New Member

I was wondering if you could add some code into YAR to close a few error dialogs I've been getting.

Or, better yet help try to find a fix?

Anyways, here are the errors.

1 : http://i47.tinypic.com/2u89l5f.png

2 : http://i50.tinypic.com/szvfwh.png

3 : http://i46.tinypic.com/2s7fiq0.png

They appear in that order, and it will only close diablo is all three have been clicked.

Running Windows XP SP3 , Ive installed all windows updates, and im up to date with the current .net framework.

If you need any additional info, just let me know.

2. whaddap

whaddap New Member

Been having those for a good while now, it's not related to YAR for me though.
      Solution?
      I couldn't find one, and believe me, i did try.

But you could try windows recovery/fresh diablo/demonbuddy installation.
      Last solution: Reinstall your computer.

3. aqh

aqh Member

4. Icaros

Icaros New Member

What's the difference between the patching Apoc starter does, and running as another user?

EDIT: I just started using .92, and noticed a bug where it does not load profiles properly on relog when monster power is set to "disabled" in YAR.
      This causes DB to just wait for profile selection, causing eventual relog loop.
      Setting MP in YAR seems to resolve this.

EDIT 2: Scratch that. Sometimes setting MP in YAR resolves it. Others, I have to select the profile manually in DB, then restart DB so that it loads all the plugins and continues logging.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2012
    5. StrangerThanFiction

StrangerThanFiction New Member

Well been using the new beta most of today and figured I would drop by and give you some feedback on it (v 0.1.9.2)

- Tried a few different configurations and can not seem to get the hotkeys working

- When I select a specific profile it still only runs the profile in the first spot... (Randomization is working flawlessly though i might add)

- The new Community Trinity now uses "Trinity" as the combat routine instead of "GilesPlugin", has to be manually corrected in xml file

- DB window not coming to front for selected D3 window, receiving msg in log file "Bring attached Demonbuddy to front" but it still remains out of focus (**This issue is intermittent, it works sometimes but mostly doesn't. **)

- YAR seems to be able to get completely unsync'd with what profile DB is actually running, great example I get this in the log "Next profile: E:\Diablo III\__DB__\v288\Profiles\YAR_Kickstart.xml" yet the current and next profile is completely different. This particular bot is running rrrix's Full Questing - All Acts - Complete - Tested, which is also the same profile that is selected under YAR's profile selection. Also ironically this profile is actually in E:\Diablo III\__DB__\v288.Questing-1.1.8\Profiles\, thats also where the YAR_Kickstart.xml file is actually generated/created.

Overall I think this plugin is working excellently despite the minor problems.. Nothing has gone wrong that I wouldn't consider a minor bump in the road of beta development. Keep up the great work.

6. vid-jey

vid-jey New Member

YAR.png
      Code:
      See the end of this message for details on invoking 
      just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
      System.InvalidOperationException: Couldn?t register the hot key.
         at YetAnotherRelogger.Helpers.Tools.KeyboardHook.RegisterHotKey(ModifierKeys modifier, Keys key)
         at YetAnotherRelogger.Helpers.Hotkeys.GlobalHotkeys.Load()
         at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
         at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
         at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
         at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
         at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
         at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
         at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
      mscorlib
          Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
          Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 (RTMGDR.030319-2900)
          CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
      ----------------------------------------
      YetAnotherRelogger
          Assembly Version: 0.0.0.5
          Win32 Version: 
          CodeBase: file:///C:/Soft/YetAnotherRelogger%20%5Bv0.1.9.2%5D/YetAnotherRelogger.exe
      System
          Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 built by: RTMGDR
          CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
      System.Windows.Forms
          Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.278 built by: RTMGDR
          CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
      System.Drawing
          Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.282 built by: RTMGDR
          CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
      System.Xml
          Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
          CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
      System.Configuration
          Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
          CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
      kvqjvhl3
          Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.296 built by: RTMGDR
          CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
      System.Core
          Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.233 built by: RTMGDR
          CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
      To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
      application or computer (machine.config) must have the
      jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
      The application must also be compiled with debugging
      enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
          <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
      </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
      will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
      rather than be handled by this dialog box.

7. Geckoz

Geckoz Member

Is anyone successfully using the randomization in the profile scheduler?

I've added three profiles but it isn't alterting. I've ticked off Randomize. What are your settings for kickstarter? Maybe that's the reason why it's not working

8. barbarian6

barbarian6 New Member

why D3Prefs file it's not working? anyone got it succesfully using custom D3prefs?

EDIT:
      Ok it wasn't doing copy because of "read only" attribute I set..However now is doing proper copy of D3prefs, but is not using this parametres..I have MipBias "9.000000", hardware class 1 etc. and it's still not reducing graphic look :( anyone can help?

9. bizzy1one

bizzy1one Member

Mine isn't closing crash dialogs and relaunching game / db.

This was the primary reason I started using this program and was hoping it would be able to relaunch after crashes.

Is there a way to do it that I am missing? Same problem as person few posts back.

10. aqh

aqh Member

ANyone else having issues where it starts the bot up but doesn't load a profile? Resulting in DB telling us to load a profile before pressing start.

11. kupaloids23

kupaloids23 New Member

done

12. Geckoz

Geckoz Member

Seriously, has anyone managed to get the randomizer to work?

13. raptor13

raptor13 Member

ver 287 not have problem for disc DB

14. kupaloids23

kupaloids23 New Member

could not read bytes problem wwhen launching another db

15. harleystcool

harleystcool Banned

don't want to be annoying, but i'm keep waking up to 1 or 2 bots "stopped". Is there anyway we could fix this? when i press start it tries, then stops, then i press start again and it works

16. camper

camper Member

I cant get it to work as another user - it keep starting diablo in fullscreen mode and default prefs, however d3prefs for that user are fine and if I start diablo from this user using my old bat file everething is fine too.

17. adikillah

adikillah New Member

Hi, I have been never able to set up YAR properly for some reason, tho i have took some time to look for different solutions.
      My problem is that YAR will never input neither Bnet account name or password into the game.
      Everytime i try to run YAR it will always end on this log after it has successfuly opened diablo and demonbuddy (with Error: no routine was selected) : [10/12/2012 17:10:51] <Jerry> Demonbuddy:7676: Waiting for demonbuddy to log into Diablo
      I'm trying to understand how the log in process happens and i would appreciate if someone would correct me on my thoughts;
      The diablo gets opened, 10 sec delay between dbuddy, dbuddy gets opened (but it needs RadsAtom plugin or something like that), so the plugin can pass the login information to diablo..
      I mean why would u display log information "Waiting for demonbuddy to log into Diablo".. like it's the plugin responsible for passing the login information to diablo..
      But then we got the settup in YAR where we pass all the login information...
      Someone please get me out of this big misconfusion.

Here's my log as well..

Attached Files:

18. Oink

Oink New Member

hmm what exactly do i have to do to run the game on a different win user account? created one but yar does not seem to start d3 on it

-edit- figured it out

19. xTei

xTei New Member

REQUEST: could you make clicking "close" NOT close YAR but minimise to tray when the relevant boxes are ticked. clicking the X minimises like it should, but close outright closes YAR and can be annoying having to reload all my bots which are running as different win users

Thanks!!

Make sure you're username and password are set correctly, it might help if you user is an admin, not sure but the account must have a password and not left blank.
      on step 5/5 on the general tab within the bot creation wizard make sure the check box for "use specific windows user for this bot" is ticked and you've logged into the windows account at least once so it creates the file structure etc.

Apart from that, aslong as you're running YAR as an admin it should work perfectly fine.

Make sure you have RadsAtom installed in your plugin folder if thats what its waiting for, although this should only be relevant to loading the profile correctly and not anything to do with logging into d3.

The way the login information is passed is YAR will store the details and run Demonbuddy with the login details as arguments such as if you logged in via a shortcut it would look something like: demonbuddy.exe" -bnetaccount xxx -bnetpassword xxx
      this is why YAR will say it is waiting for demonbuddy to deal with logging into d3.

I've had problems with demonbuddy not logging into d3 only when d3 is being run in fullscreen which stops the bot from being able to enter the user/pass. make sure youre running windowed/windowed(fullscreen)

20. plushack

plushack New Member

Got this error in Demonbuddy when trying to start Diablo using ISBoxer and different users with newest YAR:

First bot which is on my main user account works normally, problem occurs when i try to use different user.

Is that becouse of ISBoxer or i did smth wrong?

Edit:
      Ok it works without isBoxer , is that possible to fix it to work with ISBoxer?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.