• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Sub Spec - Singular

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Obliv, Jan 20, 2012.

1. projektt

projektt Active Member

Sub Spec isn't pulling in pvp it just stand theres

2. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Post a log please. I haven't tested Sub in PvP for a while.

3. krgordonho

krgordonho New Member

works perfectly, with the plugin "Glue", i always top the killings w/ my stage 1 legendary weapons.

4. ShortRound

ShortRound New Member

Just posted a fix to the thrown weapons poison code to the Singular thread. Shouldn't affect your CC here, procedure calls are identical.

5. macroon

macroon New Member

Hey again.

Since the patch and sub singular 9.1 my WoW keeps crashing, thought it had nothing to do with your CC since that has been working flawless.
      But, I tried to install the v8 instead and now it work perfect again, execpt that it wont use the SnD or the Rupture spells. But rather go with that then have it to crash every single BG, Arena or Raid/Dungeon.

Dunno what the problem is but. Sumtin is ;)

Posting ONE of the logs here: View attachment 2012-02-16_19_18 2116 Log.txt

Anyways, good job as usual.

// macroon

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
    6. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Do you have the latest SVN from Singular? The errors you're getting should be the same from 8 and 9.1. Not much changed in the coding.

7. macroon

macroon New Member

Yeah I have tried freash install of HB and got the Singular from the SVN..
      Tried 8 and 9..
      Yeah, see now that it still crashes with the number 8..

Wierd as hell thou..

8. HB9508D64

HB9508D64 Member

I posted something a week ago or so right after the new patch about singular based CC's making my client crash. I haven't had the issue in a while. There's a new build of HB the released a few days ago that supposedly took care of a few crashing problems. Make sure you've got the latest version and your singular is straight from the SVN in the singular thread before adding Obliv's sub modifications.

9. macroon

macroon New Member

Yeah well, if you read my post before yours it says that I have tried that..
      anyways.. trying to firgure this out..

brb

EDIT: So, tried a fresh install of it ALL, and nothing gets better, just crashes, only in BG's and in Dungeons/Raids, not while, let's say questing or doin Archeology,
      Sumtin is wrong, any id?as any1 ?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
    10. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Try a fresh install and use combat or mut with stock singular. If it still happens post in the main support forum.

11. chemical

chemical Active Member

12. HB9508D64

HB9508D64 Member

You running the Glue plugin while this is happening? Sorry I don't have time to go back through your posts right now. Glue will crash you with singular.

13. Obliv

Obliv New Member

[Singular] Singular currently does not support Combat for this class/spec combination, in this context! [Rogue, SubtletyRogue, Normal]

It looks like Singular isn't finding the Subtlety.cs file. Make sure it's in the HonorBuddy\CustomClasses\Singular\Class Specific\Rogue folder with the updated common.cs file.

14. ratrider

ratrider Member

EDIT: Fixed.. I just had another singular with some numbername in my CC folder.. don't know why, lol.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
    15. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

Obliv, your CC would melt faces for PVP but as a sub rogue your bread and butter are backstab, ambush and stuns to execute those - cheapshot or kidney. The CC targets well, has a lot of extras (poisons, trinkets) but the damage should be emphasized on burst.

PHP:
      [SingularCasting Stealth on Myself
      [SingularCasting Premeditation on Priest
      [SingularCasting Sprint on Myself
      [SingularCasting Recuperate on Myself
      [SingularCasting Shadowstep on Priest
      [SingularCasting Cheap Shot on Priest
      [SingularCasting Shiv on Priest
      [SingularCasting Eviscerate on Priest
      [SingularCasting Hemorrhage on Priest 
      Shouldnt we see something like, stealth - premeditate - sprint - pop trinket - ambush - backstab backstab etc... kidney - etc

Hemorrhage, sinister strike, etc dont have great burst damage. Tricks of the trade would be nice too..

Just food for thought.

Jsub's CC seems to have the right idea for combat logic, but lacks the poisons, trinkets, constant stealthing, etc that yours does. All this CC is missing is good dagger friendly sub - backstabing pvp (which is what the entire talent tree is built for)

16. Llamahump2k3

Llamahump2k3 New Member

Backstab has great burst damage you are correct sir, but! requires dagger which do less DPS over all to a constant damage of a mace per say. If your back stab doesn't crit the damage isn't overly amazing compared to HEMO. Hemo does less damage, but cost's much less energy and more energy means more combo points for stuns and evis. Pro's and Con's for each build for sure and it seems the CC Dev chose the non back stab rotation. If and when I could make my own it would go. Stealth - Premeditate - Recup - Sprint - Trinket - Ambush ( CS depending on checks such as caster or healer ) Hemo, hemo, Kidney - Shadow Dance - Shadow Step - Ambush, Ambush, If still alive, and time Cheap Shot - Hemo - Hemo - S/D...

17. Obliv

Obliv New Member

I'll look at some of the rotation tonight. I was waiting on Singular to get updated before I did anything major.

Hemo is being usually only used because we aren't behind the target, for whatever reason. SS is only used if very low level.

18. krgordonho

krgordonho New Member

do you usually pvp by yourself? many high rating players are actually going hemo spec and stacking expertise rather than putting 3 points on puncturing wounds right now.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    19. OmniRed

OmniRed New Member

Yeah, but it really depends on what you have equipped.

Maybe there should be an option in the gui...

Dagger = ambush, backstab emphasized combat string
      Mace/sword = hemo, SS, Cheapshot emphasized string.

Does that make any sense?

The other thing that would be pretty epic would be to have the CC look for the target with the lowest health before.. stealth, premed, trinket, ambush - backstab etc.. There's got to be some way to make it headhunt clothies or people at low health as a priority over attacking a warrior with 200k health or a blood DK. This behavior would also look a lot more rogue like and less bot like. Rogues by hand wouldnt be single targeting blood DK's, prot pally's etc.. they would be going after people with low health and cloth wearers first.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2012
    20. Obliv

Obliv New Member

Would be ideal, but probably won't be implemented any time soon. All of the targeting is done through Singular. I'm just modifying the rotations it decides to use. I have updated a lot of the PvP already, but still fine tuning before I release. However, this won't be designed for arena... it's a simple edit to allow PvE and basic PvP usage.