• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • SWTOR Level 50 First Beta Test

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by Hawker, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Fadore

Fadore New Member

Empire: Bounty Hunter - Power-tech (Tank - 50)
      Empire: Sith - Juggernaut (Tank - 30)

I would like to use the BoT to level alts (or help with profile building), the grind in this game is harsh. On my level 50 if the option is available I would like to farm Scavenging materials and Underworld Trading, as well as work on Crew Skills.

The ability to do some of the higher level dailies would also be nice for credits.

Ilum

1. A Tightened Grip (A Tightened Grip - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      2. Defend The Shipment (Defend the Shipment - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      3. Operation Shatterstorm (Operation Shatterstorm - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      4. Sabotage (Sabotage - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      5. Rightful Owner(Rightful Owner - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)

Belsavis
      1. Invisible Threat (Invisible Threat - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      2. Unintended Consequences (Unintended Consequences - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      3. Reluctant Volunteers (Reluctant Volunteers - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      4. Found In Translation (Found in Translation - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      5. Ancient Transmissions (Ancient Transmissions - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      6. Deadly Mutations (Deadly Mutations - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      7. Droid Malfunction (Droid Malfunction - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      8. The Carriers of Xenovirus Prime (The Carriers of Xenovirus Prime - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)

Edit: Heard Rumor of Chest Farming - Would love a piece of that action!!!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2012
    2. benj180

benj180 Member

3. Ama

Ama New Member

1. Empire - Juggernaut
      2. Combat Bot, writing CCs

4. a7xsfan

a7xsfan New Member

Multiple Level 50's:

Republic

Jedi Consular:
      Level 50 Shadow (DPS)

Empire

Sith Inquisitor:
      Level 50 Sorcerer (DPS)
      Imperial Agent:
      Level 50 Operative (Heal, but can respec)

Empire Dailies
      Ilum

1. A Tightened Grip (A Tightened Grip - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      2. Defend The Shipment (Defend the Shipment - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      3. Operation Shatterstorm (Operation Shatterstorm - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      4. Sabotage (Sabotage - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      5. Rightful Owner(Rightful Owner - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)

Belsavis

1. Invisible Threat (Invisible Threat - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      2. Unintended Consequences (Unintended Consequences - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      3. Reluctant Volunteers (Reluctant Volunteers - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      4. Found In Translation (Found in Translation - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      5. Ancient Transmissions (Ancient Transmissions - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      6. Deadly Mutations (Deadly Mutations - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      7. Droid Malfunction (Droid Malfunction - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      8. The Carriers of Xenovirus Prime (The Carriers of Xenovirus Prime - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)

Republic Dailies
      Ilum

1. Pilot Down (Pilot Down - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      2. Jam The Transmissions (Jam the Transmissions - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      3. Icy Destruction (Icy Destruction - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      4. A Fair Fight (A Fair Fight - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      5. Crystal Clear Sabotage (Crystal Clear Sabotage - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)

Belsavis

1. Strengthening the Chain (Strengthening The Chain - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      2. Restraining the Darkness (Restraining the Darkness - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      3. Emergent Medicine (Emergent Medicine - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      4. Riot (Riot - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      5. Descent Into The Tomb (Descent into the Tomb - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      6. Prison Repairs (Prison Repairs - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      7. Sleeping Rakata (Sleeping Rakata - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      8. Unheard Frequencies (Unheard Frequencies - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      9. Containing The Beast (Containing the Beast - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)

I want to see a Quest bot to unlock the dailies, and daily profiles (including the space daily), PvP bot, and Crew Skill bot. Those are in the order of importance to me

5. xsol

xsol Member

1) Empire, Sith Inquisitor, Sith Sorcerer, Corruption
      2) Crew Skills and General Quest pathing/grinding/node farming

I'm also interested in writing profiles and possibly CC's. Mostly profiles to start.

6. Nidar

Nidar Member

Sith Assassin 50 (DPS)
      Juggernaut 50 (Tank)

Empire Illum Dailys

1. A Tightened Grip
      2. Defend The Shipment
      3. Operation Shatterstorm
      4. Sabotage
      5. Rightful Owner

7. boscy

boscy New Member

1) Empire Sith tanksassin - 50
      Empire Merc - 50
      2) Crew skills / crafting with the ability to vendor/mail/automatically put items on the Market based on quality /// Automated FP bot (instancebuddy) or even just a combat/heal bot that can auto follow me when im on my tank or for leveling two toons at the same time /// And obviously... Illum dailies

8. Lt_loop

Lt_loop New Member

9. tman78

tman78 New Member

Empire
      Level 50 Imperial Agent Sniper

I would like to be able to complete daily quests as well as node gathering and crew skill gathering missions. Also very interested in leveling with HB as I have had great success using HB in the past. Even if it's just grinding profiles at this point. IF this version is similar to the WoW version, I wouldn't mind helping develop questing/grinding profiles for different areas of the game.

The following daily quests I copied from someone else's post as they are the same dailies I would like to do. Thanks to the OP.

Ilum

A Tightened Grip
      Defend the Shipment
      Rightful Owner
      Operation Shatterstorm
      Sabotage

Belsavis

Deadly Mutations
      Ancient Transmissions
      Found in Translation
      Invisible Threat
      The Carriers of Xenovirus Prime
      Reluctant Volunteers
      Unintended Consequences
      Droid Malfunction

10. Croga

Croga Well-Known Member

Republic
      Level 50 Trooper Commando
      Playing mostly as DPS at the moment but going Healing for ops.

I mostly want the bot to do Ilum and Belsavis dailies for which I'd be willing and able to write the profiles.
      I'd also like for the bot to run my Underworld Trading and Scavenging missions (configurable to only do Underworld Metal and Metal/Compounds from Scavenging, configurable to which companion does what if possible) and scavenging gathering on planets.

Quests to include:

Ilum
      1. Pilot Down (Pilot Down - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      2. Jam The Transmissions (Jam the Transmissions - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      3. Icy Destruction (Icy Destruction - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      4. A Fair Fight (A Fair Fight - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      5. Crystal Clear Sabotage (Crystal Clear Sabotage - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)

Belsavis
      1. Strengthening the Chain (Strengthening The Chain - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      2. Restraining the Darkness (Restraining the Darkness - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      3. Emergent Medicine (Emergent Medicine - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      4. Riot (Riot - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      5. Descent Into The Tomb (Descent into the Tomb - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      6. Prison Repairs (Prison Repairs - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      7. Sleeping Rakata (Sleeping Rakata - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      8. Unheard Frequencies (Unheard Frequencies - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)
      9. Containing The Beast (Containing the Beast - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
    11. dose

dose New Member

50 Powershield BH (tank)
      50 Sorcerer (heals)
      pretty close to 50 marauder (anhi)
      any type of farming and crew skill abilities even better with character switching.
      for gathering bioanaysis and diplomacy materials or slicing.

probably chest and slice node farming.
      something like this chest farm path i manually do.

Chest Farm Route

Thanks

12. Sippinhaterade

Sippinhaterade Member

Empire: 50 Merc - Arsenal spec

Looking to do Ilum and Belsavis dailies and PVP when available.

Ilum

Belsavis

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
    13. Aiwa

Aiwa New Member

Republic Level 50 Trooper Commando
      Playing mostly as DPS at the moment but going Healing for ops.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2012
    14. chrisjp1

chrisjp1 New Member

Empire level 50 deception assassin dps

Ilum

Belsavis

On a side note i'm ok with a grind bot as well.

15. nyogbedre

nyogbedre New Member

Empire:

Level 50 Sith Inquisitor / Sorcerer (Healer) Account 1
      Level 50 Imperial Agent / Operative (Healer) Account 1
      Level 50 Bounty Hunter / Powertech (Tank) Account 2
      Level 50 Bounty Hunter / Mercenary (DPS) Account 2

Im focusing on Crew skill missions:

Running slicing missions constantly on 2 of my characters for Mission discovery rewards/Augments
      Running Archaeology on all 4 characters for Power crystals/Artifacts/Cortosis Subrates.
      Running Underworld Trading on all 4 characters for Underworld Metals/Fabrics/Companion gifts

Crafting: Synthweaving. Controlling the synthweaving market on GTM, with 47 different epic boe crafts from lvl 20-50.

Credits: 15.6Mill spread over 4 characters. Currently not trading

Plans: Expansion of my crafting into Armortech/Biochem. Buying a 3rd and 4th account hoping that i in the future can run my own Flashpoints.

Im doing Ilum/Belsavis dailys on Powertech Tank/Sorc Healer on 2 different accounts using follow. Running this using a laptop next to my desktop pc. (Referring to Toryboys list of Empire daily's)

Also raiding EV/Kargas Palace on Hard mode every week on my Sorc Healer.

16. protopally

protopally Member

Republic
      Jedi Guardian, Trooper Commando

aformentioned dailys on illum and belsavis / LazyRaider

Would mainly like to work on CC deving but auto dailys would be awsome.

17. everix

everix New Member

Faction: Republic

Class: Jedi Consular

Advanced Class Spec: Jedi Shadow

Activity: Daily Quests (Ilum, Belsavis and if working, Corellia)
      Leveling (1-10 for cross faction trading and 1-50 when they are ready)
      Space Missions
      Crafting / Sending Companions out on Missions

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012
    18. jont

jont New Member

Empire
      Level 50 Juggernaught Sith Warrior
      Playing both Dps (rage) and tank
      I would like to use some sort of LazyRaider or bot for end-game content
      Also for Ilum and Belsavis dailies on the side crew skills (slicing and bio)

19. Incident

Incident New Member

Empire level 50 Marauder
      Empire level 29 Sniper

Ilum

1. A Tightened Grip: A Tightened Grip - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database
      2. Defend The Shipment: Defend the Shipment - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database
      3. Operation Shatterstorm: Operation Shatterstorm - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database
      4. Sabotage: Sabotage (Sabotage - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic
      5. Rightful Owner: Rightful Owner - Missions - Star Wars: The Old Republic (SWTOR) Database

2. Crew Skills:
      Biochem (~300)
      Bioanalysis (~250)
      Underworld Trading (400)

3. Various Gathering routines

4. (I have a lot of C# experience and will also look at the CC's if possible, combat routines, logic etc.)

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
    20. cdmichaelb

cdmichaelb New Member

1. Empire, Imperial Agent - Operative (Currently heal spec, but have gear for all 3 specs)
      2. I want the bot to run companion missions, do empire dailies (Listed in this post: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/genera...wtor-level-50-first-beta-test.html#post469567), and follow a grind path in Ilum PVE area (everything in the zone to prevent the no-loot drop thing they have for anti-botting), and when it's added I'd like to have it PVP, and run a dps rotation (or heal "rotation").