• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Talked to a former GM

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by fredslund, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. trtamrta

trtamrta Member

PM his skype :rolleyes:

2. trtamrta

trtamrta Member

Ask him does multiple wow accounts ruining from same pc and ip trigger investigation or something even if not reports for them and could they see that some1 ruining multiple accounts from same pc are they searching that kind of players ?And how they know that some1 selling gold ?

Last edited: Dec 22, 2014
    3. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

This is the kind of post that doesn't belong on these forums. The HB team is already being sued by Blizz, and having information like this on the forums is bad for business.

The last think the HB team needs is confidential information on these forums. You don't have permission to post this and the person that told you most definitely didn't have permission to tell you any of it.

With that being said, I don't believe a word of it and you should stop looking for attention on these forums.

4. frosticus

frosticus Community Developer

sadly, i agree. something told to you in confidence is your business. If the guy/girl doesn't mind the information to be public, i'd gladly invite them to post here on the forums. otherwise, it is a hard story to swallow. That being said, it is a good read.

5. MoMedic

MoMedic New Member

If I had a dollar for every time I've read about someone who either knows a former Blizzard employee, or a current one....I'd have enough cash to pay for that 3 legged prostitute I've always wanted.

TL;DR - Always believe everything that you read on the internet.

6. El Fuego

El Fuego Member

He's not saying anything that hasn't either been posted before in the context of pure speculation, or "I talked to a former GM..."

This is all very generic information that anyone who has been around HB for any length of time is already aware of, or has heard before, or suspects in some way. We all know that GM's can and do watch players. We know that their system can log our keystrokes, mouse clicks and time spent doing anything within the confines of the game client. Posting it again isn't going to hurt HB in their lawsuit with Blizzard. Non of us work for HB, and none of what is posted on the forums is subject to litigation beyond the fact that HB is against the TOS.

We all know the risks.

Bot on!

7. 09ROPSI

09ROPSI New Member

Blizzard is all about $$$$$$ if they were to honestly care about botting the could catch every last one of us, but without our cumulative monthly subs coming in blizzard would feel that right in the wallet. Point is, blizzard really doesn't care, they have to act as if they do as a deterrent. Don't abuse the systen/pvp bot and don't worry!

8. Aion

Aion Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

This!

Was just going to post almost the same, thank you. And generally, I dont expect something dramatically different to be leaked on the forums.

The most is already being told, and for the facts, which are still only assumption, it is again self-explanatory, since the huge player base thebuddyforum have, and the numbers of ban-reports.

No matter what someone leak on the internetz, real or fake, if its not proved by the Blizzard's own actions, it does not make sence.

9. Day7

Day7 Member

Having been a GM on a private server, I can attest at the least to the "we sit above you invisible and watch your shit" statement

10. fredslund

fredslund New Member

I did not think of it that way. You are right, I have errored. I will stop posting now. But I did not want attention, it really was because I think it could do good.
      Thank you and sorry.
      Also I did not want to hurt HB and I did not know it was being sued. I would like to try and help HB.

Sorry all and hope you all have a really good christmas or hollyday.

11. Detk0rd

Detk0rd Member

lol lets talk about navy seals/special forces period releasing information when they were under oath and contract via socom and still come out with books and movies regarding it

anyways if its bs he wasted of our time if not we further know some info .. thanks

one handed me a blizzard card and said come to the office in austin to apply.. i said to far not happening.. lol

12. trtamrta

trtamrta Member

Op just want to help why you assault him, forum is here to help HB community, if post violent HB TOS then HB team will sure take action and if you have t something to share with community or ask for help here don t read, post e.t.c leave ppl who wants to use this forum to share, help or ask something :)

13. DeathKnight

DeathKnight New Member

Is the Gm your friend or something?cause I don't think they are allowed to discuss those important info...especially to players of world of warcraft,and even if what you say is true that you talked to a gm,how would you know that he is not lying to give the botting vommunity false info,and If I was a gm and you ask about a bot then I'll be suspicious of you as a botter,your post doesnt really makes sense but quite entertaining,

14. DeathKnight

DeathKnight New Member

yup,its very easy to shot down all botters but blizzard will not do it,hell I know how to shot us down for good but I won't tell for safety reason.

15. Gleeky

Gleeky Member

Some people seem to put GMs on a platform of being some kind of holier than thou purest of the pure people. The fact is they are paid little more than the minimum wage, mainly deailing with complaints about people accidentally deleting their items or posting "anal" comments in chat. You can call me a bullshitter too, but I used to play minecraft, and played with a girl I regularly chatted to on vent who was a GM, and loved multiboxing. I didn't dare mention that I botted, as she knew my real name, and wasn't sure how she'd take it, and I didn't probe too much, but she was pretty happy to talk about GMing in general. Just cos they signed a contract, doesn't mean they'll stay tight lipped forever.

16. DeathKnight

DeathKnight New Member

that's why I asked him if the Gm was his friend...cause if he is just a random guy asking questions about botting,I don't think a Gm would waste time on him,asking things he shouldn't even ask a gm

17. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

in case anyone is wondering we dont send keys to cast spells. most games everytime the frame updates, it checks for button presses and if say "1" is pushed. then the code for "Cast Heal" is done, since we inject into the client we can just call the code to cast heal without the keypress.

now, please keep this thread civil it could easily descend into madness and if i start getting reports about it, it will be closed.

18. Birdman

Birdman New Member

Yeah because blizzard is really going to find out who was the one who talked about it.

19. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

Just saying they can't scan your pc for running programs or what software you have installed. This would be classed as hacking.

20. DeathKnight

DeathKnight New Member

pls close this thread,this kind of post can breach security in the botting community,or for players who would believe this rumors...

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.