• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Test] Honorbuddy 2.0.0.4877 - New GUI

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. HB9803K83

HB9803K83 New Member

guys I cant start it with autostart option it does not automatically logs in (its important to me)

the gui is not bad but some part of it is old and some part of it new
      and green on gray with same hue , I dont know , however it seems to be working better in the sense of its dynamics and mechanics

Thank you for your effort

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
    2. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

Ama just use the older version.

3. Ripperpt

Ripperpt New Member

I like this version, Quest bot are prety good, much faster them last version of HB, and i agree whit the Test or beta Version.

Keep going guys :D

4. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Personally, I like the new GUI. Its nice to be able to resize the GUI to something reasonable. Some tweaking with the txt colors, putting the recompile button, xp/hr and KLD's will make it nice.

5. Zacharybinx34

Zacharybinx34 New Member

Good post response, thank you.

1. Can't wait to see Dungeon Bot be usable.
      2. Care to comment on the accusations that getting meshes fixed/updated when they are reported either doesn't happen or usually takes a really really long time?

3. The other big thing that needs some love, is [Combat, Heal Bot] / [Party Bot] - especially with it's not keeping up with leader. Also, Why are these different? Don't they essentially do the same thing?

4. From everything I have read, the stuck coding needs an update, I have seen this as well. The updated plugin of [Stuck Helper] offers some minor relief to the problems.

5. When will BG Bot be updated to finally replace PVP bot?

I really appreciate the information and response. Information helps a lot, and really discourages bad attitudes on the boards - imo.

6. Has there been any thoughts on implementing [login at 17:00 Hours and start [such and such]] [Log out every X minutes and relog every x minutes] and [log out on follow/whisper/teleport, etc.] ?

6. Deathsenemy

Deathsenemy New Member

Im not going to argue over what contitutes public test. Most public test of anything is at least stable and only has minor issues. I know you guys are on a smaller scale and understand what you are trying to accomplish. Its just you have to see it from the customer side of things. Without customers, you wouldnt have a job. We shouldnt be forced to test a product we paid for that once worked fine.

With that said, you did add the other one back up and make this a (Test) release so that makes this a mute point now. As long as a stable release is available, then having a test is perfectly fine.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
    7. Nesox

Nesox Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Recompile button for plugins is back and all the dark font colors has been replaced by brighter ones.

8. sparks

sparks Active Member

using this for a while now and ran into something not sure whats up.
      I hit start and everything is working fine. Say after 15 or 20 minutes I hit stop and nothing happens. A few minutes later it stops.
      Next time I hit start and stop wow crashes.

Is it something I am doing wrong or?

9. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

2) Honestly, I don't check for any mesh issues reported, however, when I receive PMs, IMs, etc, about mesh issues, I'm more than happy to look into them (and maybe fix them).

3) They're different, because they're... well.. different. [Combat / Heal Bot] is mainly an 'example' of how to write a BotBase, and also provides some very simplistic 'helper' logic. (I use it for when I'm being lazy, and don't feel like fighting things) Party Bot on the other hand, has quite a bit of logic to ensure the followers are... following. It can run off by itself to go repair/train/sell/restock/etc, then meet back up with the leader. Its meant mostly for people who are running the 'leader' locally. (I realize the documentation for it is kind of non-existant, and we'll be fixing that soon enough.)

4) The stuck handler has been the bane of my existence for a few months now. Every time we feel "it works good", it randomly decides "nty, I'm on strike!". And I do mean randomly. While a good bit of stuck issues are mesh related, some of them we just can't get around without causing more bugs, which obviously is what we're trying to avoid.

5) Yes, eventually. We have a pretty 'annoying' thing with PVP in HB. Some users prefer it to be 'smart' in battlegrounds, others prefer it to just roam around like grind bot does. Once BGBot is 'near perfect', we'll probably end up merging the two in some way. Can't really give any more details than that.

6) Nope. There are plenty of reloggers to provide this support, and we feel it really isn't something we should support natively, yet.

10. Relaeh

Relaeh New Member

Whenever I run without admin, it crashes upon logging in.

But - if I do start as admin mode everything goes fine. Didnt happen before with the old HB. lol.

11. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Yes, this release going up without the [Test] tag was a mistake. (I think Nesox was just going through the motions for our usual releases like the mind numbed robot he is.)

12. Nuller3300

Nuller3300 Member

i simply love this release :D thanks <3

13. Ripperpt

Ripperpt New Member

Apoc one question, the Field say what the bot is doing, in quest will be back in the next realese ??
      its usefull, because sometimes the bot hangs in a quest and its hard to find what is not doing.

tks

14. Nesox

Nesox Moderator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Yes it's back in a forth tab on the main window, where also XP/HR Honor/h etc. will be located.

15. Cracktomte

Cracktomte Member

After all responses from Apoc, I'm sure that everything will be fine.

Apoc <3

16. Ripperpt

Ripperpt New Member

:D allright pps nice job :D

17. Zeewolf

Zeewolf Member

Oh hey, another minor suggestion...

GB2 has the option to bail after X number of hours, imo it would be nice if this were implemented in HB itself so that it could cover questing/AB/fishing also :)

Even better would be if the character is <85 it returns to an inn first

18. Zacharybinx34

Zacharybinx34 New Member

So if you want to have healers just follow your main while you are questing solo with RAF or something. What's the best? There seems to be different ideas.

Thanks for the response!

19. tsatsa

tsatsa Community Developer

eAuction seems broken with this release, when i try to activate it in the plugins panel, it seems active but it's not possible to open the eAuction settings panel.

If you plan to get into it in the future, could you please add more auction houses, like the AH in valley of strenght (which is less used by players so less risky for report coz character always standing in front of the auctioneer)?

20. weischbier

weischbier Guest

when will we see Dx11 support?
      'Cuz it would make WoW more comfortable for resource using for those with a certain Graphiccard.

greetz

Weischbier

PS: Start HB in Admin mode works flawless for all you where getting errors!

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.