• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Test] Honorbuddy 2.0.0.4877 - New GUI

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Jun 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. nokdu

nokdu New Member

well. i've been running Questbot... maybe the collision mesh is having problems :(

2. Piwielle

Piwielle New Member

've never seen such a releas ..
      You had a month and still after about an hour freezt honorbuddy and I have to reboot ..

3. sparks

sparks Active Member

MY BAD

I posted this

using this for a while now and ran into something not sure whats up.
      I hit start and everything is working fine. Say after 15 or 20 minutes I hit stop and nothing happens. A few minutes later it stops.
      Next time I hit start and stop wow crashes.

I forgot to say this was with lazy raider. So it might be lazy having causing problems with the new build.
      it all runs fine for a while and then HB won't stop and after if does it you hit start wow crashes.
      Sorry for not posting this in my original post.

4. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

I saw that a lot of people have been complaining. And im using GB2 atm, and it ran for 14 hours, with 0 problems. I had a crash but then i remembered to start HB as Admin and it worked :p So the GB2 part of HB is amazing (as always) :D

5. Truman422

Truman422 Member

I agree 100% with this. 90% of your issues are probably user error. The admins are freakin awesome, some of the nicest you'll find on any forum. Show some repect and understand that you weiners were whining about wanting a ryftbot for months, they provided it, and now all you do is complain that they have a ryftbot and aren't supporting honorbuddy like they should. Nut up and deal with what they've provided, as honorbuddy is an awesome product. I started playing again two days ago from my downtime, and downloaded this and used it all night last night. Works just fine. Can't stand whiners. omg.

6. Piwielle

Piwielle New Member

i use atm 4620 but i cant start singular.. it comes out this error (revision 345)

which version do I need it to work?

7. Wollowitz

Wollowitz New Member

to be honest i dont like the new GUI at all - personally i loved the tabs above and now i have to click through alot of buttons with alot of windows poppin of what sucks if your askin me and i really dont think that a new look is needed before everything works atleast stable. The only thing i noticed i like is the dev tool that shows coords, targetinfo (what didn't work for me) and so on. Enough said will report stablility later after a period of testing time.

8. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

No but seriously, the only thing I'm disappointed with is that creating profiles is harder with this release.

9. Deathsenemy

Deathsenemy New Member

1. 90% is a little high for user error. Just because GB2 is "Flawless", doesnt make the whole bot Flawless.
      2. I for one didnt want a RIFT bot, think its a waste of time actually.
      3. A$$ kissing is not becoming. They me be awesome, but that doesnt mean people still dont have issues. Just because you dont doesnt mean the rest of those with issues are whiners. So you need to nut up, wtf that ever means and stop calling people out who have real issues.

10. Forb1d

Forb1d New Member

I am a more knowledgeable user than most, and yet I'm having a bunch of problems in this test build. Most issues [that users were not having with the previous version] are NOT due to user error. They are mostly programmatical errors, and the dev's have acknowledged them and have fixed many of them according to Apoc's post.

edit: also, all this "whining" you are talking about is actually good for the dev's [at least some of it is]. The users may be annoying, but they are pointing out potential bugs and help make the product better for everyone. Although, I do wish they would read the whole [or at least the last couple of pages] before reporting the same exact error.

11. znuffie

znuffie Banned

I need to say something about UI:

1. Color is too dark. Couldn't you use the system color from my windows skin? It makes me claustrophobic :-/

2. Settings are too "hidden" if I may say. In order to configure the running bot we need to go to "Settings & Tools" then to "Bot Config"

3. Same as above for all all configurations.

4. In order to configure a plugin you need to hit settings -> plugins -> select the plugin and hit configure, opening up a total of 4 windows.

5. Plugins are not using the window styling of HB, making it unintuitive.

6. You can't close Windows by pressing the Escape key

7. The Settings window has a max height/width that you can resize to, but that max size still presents scroll bars when using "advanced" mode.

8. Form Elements (checkmarks, sliders, input boxes) need better contrast.

9. Adding a highlight color to the whole UI would make wonders (something like red, blue, green whatever). While looking nice right now, they're "too" blended in.

10. Sliders for ranges are not as precise as we want. Reverting back to normal input box would be better.

11. Most buttons under "Settings & Tools" should be taken out of that menu and made more accessible. It's too clunky to configure something easily, when compared to the old UI.

Thanks for reading. "Like" if you think the same, partial or total :)

12. hi1674

hi1674 New Member

Big lol.

When i click class config on the included Shamwow Honorbuddy pops Visual studio ;)

13. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

a few problems it doesen save the food or drink in the food name or drink name it doesend drink i tryed it. also when i woke up the bot was standing at his corpse saying Corpse Release but it never did anything im using the one version back.

14. Wollowitz

Wollowitz New Member

what ever it is it happens to all of my questing profiles...:confused:

15. Hawker

Hawker Well-Known Member Buddy Core Dev

Fixed in next release.

16. caytchen

caytchen New Member

So, how exactly did you manage to create a GUI that is _even worse_ than the old one?

17. neeeo

neeeo New Member

I like the GUI, but the EP / hour is missing :(
      And all the quest behaviors doesn't work

18. sparks

sparks Active Member

on the admin settings in win7 I am using 64 bit is anyone else and having any problems?

people lets focus here.
      it says TEST<<<<<<<< meaning test it and leave feedback.
      flaming each other just makes more post of junk.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2011
    19. Chrispigen

Chrispigen New Member

I dont have problems with any profiles.. so wouldnt say its "even worse" then the old one.. its still good.. and the new look is awesome. I only got problems in instance, but im guessing it will be fixed.

20. rizarjay

rizarjay Member

I'm excited to hear that there will be multiple themes enabled. I'm curious, will we be able to make our own themes? And if so, what will we be able to change? Position of tabs, buttons, etc..? Add our own graphical elements? etc.. And what knowledge would we need to create them?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.