• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Test] Honorbuddy 2.0.0.5445

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Mario27

Mario27 Banned

Please Fix bg so it Connect to bg

2. ZazarddeCaerdydd

ZazarddeCaerdydd Member

Same problem as Kasstiell hier

3. Indemnidad

Indemnidad New Member

Have a problem drinking with drinking an eating. maybe a Singular problem?

"[Singular] We have no food/drink. Waiting to recover our health/mana back"

But ther is food and drink in the bag and I put also the right ID in die Setting Fields.

4. Nogra

Nogra New Member

It realy works o_O wtf^^

5. Kiyumi

Kiyumi New Member

Wtf did you release this shit are you serious? You guys are making this bot shittier every release seriously. This even can't be test release cuz NOTHING works lol ... Questing doesn't work, PvP Doesn't work, Grinding Doesn't work wtf ...

PvP - Staying at graveyards all the time, doesn't enter pvp in like 70% of ques
      Questing - Doesn't recognize that quest is done, and it keeps farming mobs
      Grinding - Keeps spinning around the mobs like a retard

I don't even have guts to try other things, cuz ill smash my computer

6. Altoids

Altoids New Member

7. Kiyumi

Kiyumi New Member

Fuck logs dude! I posted shitloads of logs for different things, NOTHING got fixed ... i'm sick of "post log" , 500 people posts log for same problem, and they don't fix it ...

And doesn't devs test the bots before releasing them?If they do, they don't need a single log for latest release because everything is visible already :)

8. Bayoya

Bayoya New Member

Kiyumi, just relax.....they working hard on it, if u cant wait, stop qqing and yelling around

9. Altoids

Altoids New Member

Kiyumi, I would give you two suggestions:

1) Don't bot and wait until a stable release comes out. If you can't handle the frustration of a TEST release, then you should not download them in the first place. I (and many others) have only had minor problems with that they are doing. I have been using Lazy Raider the Ultimate Healing profile for my Holy Pally with very few issues overall.

2) Switch to decaf ;)

10. Kiyumi

Kiyumi New Member

Altoids i know it's a test release but nothing really works.
      In test release things should atleast work soo u can test them out, not that you release something that doesn't work at all ...
      If they test, test releases before releasing them, they should know that people have nothing to test in not working release :)

And as i said, in 1.5 years bot just went from perfect to average.
      About 6 months ago things started to go down badly, before that everything was great, after that even working things stopped working.
      If i could get my refund for 12 sessions i own, i would take it asap and change the bot ... but sadly i can't get my money back.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    11. Eitron

Eitron New Member

There is nothing else than waiting at the moment i guess. I am very sure and clear Bossland and his team is working about this project.

Due to the fact that Blizzard sued Honorbuddy with a very probability, they made some new scripts and protections against this bot.

Waiting for a couple of days does not make us lose anything. I have customers waiting aside too.^^

Let's just wait a bit more.

12. Mikenon

Mikenon New Member

I do not understand why some here now bitch about the bot?
      It is clear that the current offering is a test version. we are the testers. the error-solving takes a little bit.
      I think tonight is again a new version

meet in 2 or 3 is then a stable version to come.

Just relax and send error messages

[Ich verstehe nicht warum jetzt hier manche ?ber den bot schimpfen?
      es ist klar, das der aktuelle bot eine testversion ist. wir sind die tester. die fehler zu l?sen dauert ein bischen.
      ich denke heute abend kommt wieder eine neue version

in 2 oder 3 tagen wird dann eine stabile version kommen.

einfach entspannen und fehler meldungen senden]

If someone likes to correct my English, then it's ok^^

13. Kink

Kink Member

I've been using the bot fine, it's been working fine...obviously questing is working or else I wouldn't have gotten another 85 with it. Everything is fixable, the devs updated the day the patch was released, that's dedication. All I hear is whining, regardless. If you've been here for so long you should have gotten in personal contact with them or something to work out the bugs. This is a TEST BUILD. I couldn't say it any clearer if I was Jesus Christ.

14. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

1 day mute,there is no reason to be rude

and this wasnt the first time

15. peanutbird

peanutbird New Member

Still getting the BG queue issue here, and some issues with leveling profiles that weren't there last week. But can't say whose fault that is, might be the profile.

I only recently bought honor buddy and started playing with it, but even to me it seems blatantly obvious that the companies focus has switched away from WoW for whatever reason. It seems like they shifted their coding resources towards Rift and SW:TOR because these games have fresh user bases and most WoW botters already own the sessions they need, so they generate no revenue.
      From a consumer perspective it just feels like HB is being held on lifesupport now (slow updates (PTR has been out for months), no new features to speak of), so I fully understand the rant of the person above when he has significant € invested.

16. Gigglebyte

Gigglebyte New Member

It's totally true, HB support+updates became worse and worse.
      I don't know if it's because of those 2 new bots, or just because devs cba to work anymore because of the blizzard sueing them.
      People keep posting logs everyday and the things don't get fixed, while i read on forums how they are on meeting trips in whatever countries.

17. Kink

Kink Member

I agree somewhat with this, I just really hope this isn't the case. The bot should be being developed as much as it was at start, until the company as a whole dies or WoW dies.

18. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

ah..not again the same story....
      we have,many times,made clear that clear that is not the same dev team that works on Hb with the rest bots devs team

we could take off Hb for a week or so till we had a stable version,would you like it more?

19. wired420

wired420 Banned

Honestly. I was starting to have some hope for the bot level 1-58 (even though that "tested" profile doesn't work flawlessly either), then I got to 58 and the ONLY posted quest profile in the tested section won't run for 30 minutes without screwing up. Its funny how the profiles in the tested section have been complained about since its creation and because a mod posted them they remain.

Honestly. I don't see where things have gotten any better at this point besides that people finally talked them into wasting their time on a "skin" for the bot window..... I was going to bot a character up again so I could raid or something. But I see my lifetime is still worth almost nothing. Back to Starwars Beta even though I finished the current segment. Will go make another character.

I mean really how do you release a test version that can't even eat?

20. Gigglebyte

Gigglebyte New Member

Totally agree with wired420 !

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.