• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Test] Honorbuddy 2.0.0.5445

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Nesox, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

wait for the stable one,you are not forced to use the test one
      for now the test one is what we can give you and as a test version there are bugs

the same for you Gigglebyte

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
    2. Kink

Kink Member

People just don't understand the terms "Test" and "Beta" anymore, of course there's going to be bugs...that's how you fix them, the dev team can't find all the bugs. :\ If people honestly can't understand this, there needs to be a tester group or something and they are going to have to wait a week or two until a proper release can be made.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2011
    3. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

They pushed out an attachable "Test" version damn fast imo! Yea things are broke or not working well and I play a lot so it's a pain. But would you rather wait for a week or so with nothing to try?

I would still like to see a test panel of 10 or so regular players not farmers put it through it paces before releases are made so there wouldn't be so much hate going on. And yes I volunteer to test releases prior to postings.

4. wired420

wired420 Banned

First off. Tony. Eating shouldn't be a bug at this point. If its going to be might as well just close the bot down and concentrate on the rift bot since that is whats happening anyways.

Second off. A stable version isn't going to fix the horrible profiles posted. Over a year and questing still isn't an option if your not willing to spend hours fixing things. I didn't pay for a bot so that some mod could only post his own profiles in the tested section even though they don't work. The things that used to work have been deleted. The things that never worked right are still there. And he's getting paid to do it lol.

5. cm2003

cm2003 New Member

Well what makes it hard for me to understand is, that pre 4.3 the bot was awesome and working like charm! Everything was fine and got better - especially the BG Bot got some good love with the latest build for 4.2.
      But with 4.3 from API site not so much has been changed as far as I can tell from Addon-Programming site. I had to change just a few things on my addons to make them work as usual again.

I'm not a bot programmer and I don't know what you guys have to take care of, but I don't understand how the bot can jump from being awesome, to total not usable crap Oo
      At least PVP is absolutely impossible at the moment. I didn't try farming yet, but I will try asap.

-edit-
      What I don't understand are the complaints from some people that a Test-Build has been released - what might not work as usual, but it seems to be working for some people in some circumstances.
      If they wouldn't release a Test-Build people would start crying that there is no bot for days...

What ever the devs are doing, you will complain anyway. And to release a good working bot on patchday, seems to be hard, even to me ;)

6. Dogao

Dogao New Member

BJ, is not on perfect!

7. smiie

smiie New Member

If you read the topic this is a test version. I've been botting and using a number of different programs that enchance my World of warcraft experience for a few years now and never before have the developers fixed the program for the new patch this fast, I was 100% ready to wait a few days for a working bot.

So stop your god damn whining, the only thing it can result in is that the next time there is a patch, They simply decide not to share the test version with us.

And you're wrong about the question profiles, using kicks 1-58 horde I got the CRAZY amount of 7 bugs. That does not take hours to fix, all you have to do is remove the quests from the profile, until it's fixed.

8. wired420

wired420 Banned

I understand the terms fine. I used to do stuff for Honorbuddy and get test versions before they were posted. This isn't a test problem though. This was a problem when the stable version was out too. You use questing as a selling point but the profiles you advertise as should be used don't work for crap unless you know XML and are willing to spend an ungodly amount of time making your own.

The problem being is how little they want to pay someone for how much time they have to spend. I was offered $300 for 1-58 $250 for 58-68, and $300 for 68-80 back in the day. The problem being as complicated as making profiles has become with behaviors and all this other stuff. It takes WEEKS if not MONTHS to make a perfect profile. One of those you get what you pay for type things.

So even with a new stable version, I don't have time to make a quest profile. Especially when I get paid ten times as much for the same period of time working.

Anyways /Rant off. Back to having a lifetime subscription thats completely useless and spending my free time on some other game.

9. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

[1st half]
      - Fresh Install
      - BG Bot beta
      - Random Queue

[2nd half]
      - Fresh Install
      - BG Bot beta
      - Queue WSG only

Both failed to click the button 2 times in each test.

Attached Files:

10. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

waiting for your profiles in that case :)

*i have no problems using Kick's profiles btw,its 90%-95% afkable and thats good

11. wired420

wired420 Banned

Actually all the other bots were fixed in nearly the same time frame. Without all the bugs. So you obviously are lying about how many you've tried.... No need to exagerate on the internet.

Second. The test version is pretty useless. BG's doesn't work right. Pathing doesn't work right (It does little circles in place constantly), the default CC is all busted up for at least 4 classes I know, Questing doesn't work. Eating doesn't work. The only thing its useful for is lazy raider/combat bot at the moment. Some of us have real life to attend to instead of sitting here all day.

Third. Kick's profile is in the TESTED section. Which is supposed to insinuate that it works. 1-58 has several quests that are racial dependent plus the 7 or 8 bugs you mention. 58-70 wouldn't even make it though level 58 then by 59 the quest chain was so screwed up it couldn't pick anymore up. Its ALSO in the TESTED section. You know why they are in the tested section even though they don't work? Because a mod posted them and he likes the attention. Notice NOTHING else has been posted to the tested section. I know several of the people here that make profiles and have profiles they are more deserving to be in there than those.

Basically what it comes down to is the place is being run like a political engine still instead of a business. But what ever.

garoboldy likes this.
    12. wired420

wired420 Banned

Go make a Tauren Druid, get him to 58 and try to use the BC Horde 58-70.

And for me to spend the time it requires to make a profile thats perfect I'd have to be offered a hell of a lot more money than I was in the past to make it worth my time or I'd rather just sell it myself if I did it.

13. garoboldy

garoboldy Member

This is way off topic so why are we discussion profiles in a test build thread?

7 bugs is not true at all, since the 20-30 range has 12-14 bugs currently by itself.

14. Kink

Kink Member

The problem with accepting BGs might be plugin related, I disabled all plugins besides Anti-Drown and it started to be a bit less buggy.

15. wired420

wired420 Banned

Works fine if you don't have Auto-Equip on.

Of course it still doesn't target anything or attack anything. It just runs around on mount until attacked.....

16. Nlpausuavl

Nlpausuavl New Member

First I want to thank the HB team for their awesome work getting this bot running again. This is my opinion testing the bot ---? Testing so far it is working great on quest lvling, got from 1---->30 Alliance rogue w/ Kick Eastern Kingdoms 1-58 profile, (2 days from 4pm --> midnight). Few things I have run into are class trainer and flying node issue. Bot keeps on going back to the previous trainer when character lvling up in new area and die a lot on the way back for example: character swim back to Stormwind or going to the wrong path getting rape by high lvling mob back to Stormwind. Bot sit to long or stuck on getting flying node add detects. Just those issues I ran into so far on this testing project. Any idea why I?m getting those issue?

17. Gigglebyte

Gigglebyte New Member

Kink i don't have a single addon/plugin and it doesn't accept BG Ports

I made a level1 paladin Blood Elf, using kick profile.
      It went to do 1st quest, when it was already finished, it kept farming the mobs, soo far he is level 3 still farming the mobs.
      Before 4.3 that profile worked for me, now it doesn't.

18. Kink

Kink Member

Eh, as soon as I disabled Auto-Equip it started working for a bit...I can't *exactly* pin point the problem but I sure hope it's fixable :).

19. wired420

wired420 Banned

Turning in quests and moving on to the next objective is busted.

20. cpy

cpy New Member

Gathering seems to be all ok.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.