• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • The RareKiller - All in One Killer Plugin with TLPD

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mupp, Mar 23, 2011.

1. katzerle

katzerle New Member

He presses left and right arrows --> on standard settings in WOW he will let your Char turn left and right (Not only the Cam on my Toon).
      Till now this behavior breaks the AFK, but maybe it got changed. I will test it.

2. thelini

thelini New Member

I got a little problem with the keypresser. Whenever I use a camping profile with keypresser he will suddenly dismount after some minutes and levitate to the ground without reason. There he stays and does nothing until I hit the "Stopp" and the "Start" button again.
      For example I use the Aeonaxx - Quarzit - GB2 profile with GB2, checked "keypresser", "auto dismount in flight" and "moutn and kill Aeonaxx".

Logfile attached.

PS: got the TLPD last night using the "TLPD - GB2" profile =)

Edit: does the bot use the arrowkeys for moving or A, S, D and W? Cause I keybinded some spells at the arrow keys. This could cause the dismount.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2011
    3. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Yes, He uses the Arrows. It wasn't a Problem till now.
      ;) I will update it and let him use the Keys A and D.

4. GoldenWitch

GoldenWitch New Member

Actually it's not the only problem. Why use 'x' when you can call a function to descend? Lots of people have different keybinds, and as far as I know the bot mechanics allow you to do anything without actually knowing any of those keybinds...

I've just edited it for myself to change 'x' to my bind though

5. thelini

thelini New Member

Thanks a lot katzerle =) I ll just unbind those keys, I dont use them often ;)
      Thanks so far for this great plugin!

6. katzerle

katzerle New Member

It is updatet to use D and A as Keypresser Keys.

I tryed different Descent-Functions and they all doesn't work. But if you know a working function, just let me know and I change it to this. OK, maybe I should contact the Bot-Developers because of this Problem. I will take a closer look at this Tomorrow.

EDIT: Just tested it another Time and I don't know why, but the .Descend-Direction doesn't work.
      But I will search for another solution instead of pressing Keys.
      Till I found a solution please Notice: The Keypresser use A and D and the "Heart me if player follows" use X to descend. !!!

Last edited: May 21, 2011
    7. katzerle

katzerle New Member

I was taking another look at your Treasure Chest - Collecting - Request.
      It is possible to implement collecting them, but the Bot can't find out if you found a underground Chest or not. And underground Chest will make him fly crazy around. If I found a Solution to differentiate between underground and normal Chests I will iplement it too ;)

8. Hi on Helium

Hi on Helium New Member

That sounds reasonable. Thanks for the reply and I'm loving your plugin, using it while I use GB2 and AB and it's working great! I found 5 or 6 blues from this plug in while leveling my archeology through outlands and I found another in Borean Tundra while using GB2 for a few hours.

Keep up the great work,
      -HoHv2

9. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

Wish every other plugin author took a leaf out of your book and made their plugin auto update at login time :)

G

10. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Heyho
      Another Update comes soon:
      I found out why Descend wasn't working in my functions and could fix it.
      So the Plugin will not use Keys any more. Instead of Keys he will now use the Botcommands.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
    11. GoldenWitch

GoldenWitch New Member

Here's a little report from my ~30h camping the Bor's breath.

I happened to hear the alarm 4 times he found Vyragosa, not even once did he kill her without my babysitting.
      I'm a mage, using fpsware CC.

Here's what happens: bot flies to Vyragosa, pulls her, casts slowfall on self, but he doesn't turn to face Vyragosa while in flight. What's even more strange, he has himself in target window after casting slowfall, and doesn't try to target the rare mob again.

12. Mupp

Mupp New Member

If your provide your post with a log file, im sure its easier for Katzerle to find the issue. I can without hesitation say that both my accounts have killed vyrgosa countless times while afk. Im sure its just an CC or user issue.

13. soussi

soussi Member

With vyra the plugin works great here.( DK) It agroes it,slowfalls and kills+loots.

Now i have a question about the camel figurines. Atm i only saw dusts and as far is i know the plugin finds the camel but doesnt seem to loot it. Is the dust camel bugged? Never have seen the real one so dont know if it will loot that one..

so my question is,
      - is there a solution to loot the dust camel ones?
      - will it loot the real one without problems?
      - will it fight dormus when transported?
      --> (so totaly afkable? :p)

Thx :)

14. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Yes sometimes he can't loot the Dust Camels and I don't know why.
      So he tries and tries again severel times till it works. I don't get the reason why there isn't a solution to loot the Camels once.
      But I Implemented a Check on Tap one: Give a Dust Camel only one try to collect.
      If you uncheck this, he will collect the Cust Camel also if it doesn't work the first time.

The Real Camels (also I don't know why) work every time on the first try. And also if not (but on all Feedback I saw till now it was the first try which was working) He will always try several times to collect the right figurines.

He will start the fight against Dormus if transported and he will also try to avoid the Camel Spit. But this Part isn't tested very often.
      So for this Part I can't give a garantee. Also if everything works right it could be happen that your Toon is killed by Dormus because of bad Equip or a bad CC. Dormus is not an enemy which is easy going for a Bot.

Thats really strange. On my shaman I notice, that he also stands still for some seconds after slowfall. Sometimes till he gets a hit in the back by the pulled Raremob, but then the CC began to work and he faces and targets fine. But my Toon also don't tarteg himself, sometimes the Target was empty ... hmmmm.
      Which Slowfallability did you use? And how long did you wait till you stop the Bot?

When Vyra is hitting your Toon, she should automatically be in your Target or is this a setting in WOW which you can enable?
      A Log would be nice. So maybe I found the Failure and I will take a look at this Programpart again, maybe it is possible to make it better working.

Last edited: May 22, 2011
    15. soussi

soussi Member

Thank u very much and rly a masterpiece plugin!

16. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Small Infos about Aeonaxx.
      It seems like Aeonaxx isn't implemented on the Privat Servers (I tried Trinity and Skyfire Core). Logically the Developers of these Cores work more to get the main things to work, instead of working on a Rare Mob which is not really necessary.
      But this means it is not possible to Test my plugin even with a own Server, apart from I implement my own Aeonaxx Script. :(
      So all I can do is also camp in Deepholm and hope to met Aeonaxx to made some tests. And maybe beside this learning something about Core programming.

This also means: the Pluginpart for Aeonaxx will not be AFK able the next weeks. But I'm working on a solution. And every single Info or HB-Rarekiller-Log you can give me from a Aeonaxx-Meeting will be helpful.

Here are my Infos I collect about Aeonaxx.
      He has 2 IDs: one friendly 50062 and one hostile 51236
      * The Friendly 50062 spawns and could be mounted. He has Form of the Dragon.
      * The Hostile 51236 has no From. He spawns in the Head of the Friendly 50062 after mounting up.
      * After Mounting up 50062 is still present as your Transport (like the Griffons if you use the Flightmaster)
      --> Problem: if you meet a mounted Aeonaxx, Rarekiller has no chance to find out, that Aeonaxx was already mounted.
      * If a Player from another Phasing mounts the Dragon 50062 you don't see him (the player), but you can sometimes see the Aeonaxx. So also on Screens it seems like you found a unmounted Aeonaxx, but he was already mounted, but the Player was phased. Also the Player near-Function I implemented does not realise phased Players.
      * If someone mounted Aeonaxx and you fly really near him you also get the Message to kill the Welps.

* The Hostile 51236 must be killed, but he doesn't defend himself and also doesn't get you "in combat". He only spawns Young Drakes.
      --> This is one of the tricky things to solve: told the Bot/CC to kill a Enemy without getting into Combat.
      * The Yound Stone Drakes are tricky for Melees, because the CCs tries to walk to them, but can't. The Young Stone Drakes get you into Combat.
      --> the next problem to solve

The Plugin will do this
      (at the Moment):
      If he founds the friendly Aeonaxx (also if he is already mounted), He will fly to him and try to mount him and Alert really loud.
      If he could mount him, he will try to pull Aeonaxx hostile, hopefully the Bot/CC then will fight/kill him also without getting into Combat.
      The Young Drakes will not be pulled, because of popular request. But I don't know if the CCs kill them mainly because your toon gets a "In Combat" with them instead of Aeonaxx himself.

Last edited: May 23, 2011
    17. K3ndl3

K3ndl3 New Member

Which mode is the best for farming rares? I was in Sholozar Basin for about 3 days straight and he was unable to get any of the three pets that are in that zone. I thought maybe my GB2 wasn't going along the path they spawned in. Would it be better for me to do Archaeology in Northrend? I really want at least a Spirit Beast type.

18. GoldenWitch

GoldenWitch New Member

An enemy becomes your target automatically only if he aggroed on you while you had no target. In our case, we target vyragosa, cast the pull spell, dismount, target ourselves and cast slow fall. We fall and we think that we ourselves are the target, because there is no 're-targeting' vyragosa after casting mage's slow fall.

Code:
      [9:22:04:240] Rarekiller: Successfully pulled Вирагоса
      [9:22:04:393] Rarekiller: Use Quick Slowfall: True Mob: Вирагоса
      [9:22:04:429] Rarekiller Part Slowfall: Slowfall failed
      [9:22:05:778] Spell_C::CastSpell(130, 0, 0x700000003B24F46, 0) [16]
      [9:22:06:9] Rarekiller Part Spells: Spell successfull? True.
      [9:22:06:309] Rarekiller Part Slowfall: Used Slowfall Ability Slow Fall
      [9:22:06:520] New combat target <MYNAMEHERE>, resetting combat timer.
      [9:22:07:538] Spell_C::CastSpell(44425, 0, 0x700000003B24F46, 0) [17]
      [9:22:07:569] -Arcane Barrage
      [9:22:07:800] Spell_C::CastSpell(6117, 0, 0x700000003B24F46, 0) [18]
      [9:22:07:832] -Mage Armor
      [9:22:09:382] Spell_C::CastSpell(44425, 0, 0x700000003B24F46, 0) [19]
      [9:22:09:397] -Arcane Barrage
      [9:22:09:683] Spell_C::CastSpell(44425, 0, 0x700000003B24F46, 0) [20]
      [9:22:09:966] Spell_C::CastSpell(44425, 0, 0x700000003B24F46, 0) [21]
      [9:22:10:133] Spell_C::CastSpell(1459, 0, 0x700000003B24F46, 0) [22]
      [9:22:10:148] -Arcane Brilliance on Me
      [9:22:11:751] Spell_C::CastSpell(44425, 0, 0x700000003B24F46, 0) [23]
      [9:22:11:766] -Arcane Barrage
      [9:22:12:34] Spell_C::CastSpell(44425, 0, 0x700000003B24F46, 0) [24]
      --- I heard the alarm and came to finish the job manually here ---
      [9:22:26:712] Spell_C::CastSpell(44425, 0, 0xF1307F76009449D0, 0) [73]
      [9:22:28:563] Spell_C::CastSpell(5143, 0, 0xF1307F76009449D0, 0) [74]
      [9:22:28:580] -Arcane Missiles
      [9:22:28:864] Spell_C::CastSpell(12043, 0, 0xF1307F76009449D0, 0) [75]
      [9:22:28:879] -Presence of Mind
      [9:22:29:489] Rarekiller: Found lootable corpse, move to him
      [9:22:29:489] Rarekiller Part MoveTo: Move to target
      This probably is only the case with the way it handles mage's slowfall.

19. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Ah your right, I use Parachute and for this I don't have to target me.
      I will bring out a Quickfix for this in the evening (in about 9 hours). I'm at work at the Moment and then I had to test the new Code.

20. GoldenWitch

GoldenWitch New Member

Thanks! I've tried editing RarekillerSlowfall and RarekillerSpells myself, but I'm at work too and can't test it yet ;p

Strange thing is, it checks whether I have slow fall spell OVERRIDING the settings. I've tried using parachute cloak (engineering) and/or slowfall lager to fix my issue, but it will cast slowfall (targeting me and causing this error) regardless of those settings.

P.S. Anyway, awesome plug-in, loving it. I've made myself several special camping profiles (as close as possible to all 4 known spawn-points, and a special multi-point which observes all 4 routes), will post them later.