• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • The RareKiller - All in One Killer Plugin with TLPD

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mupp, Mar 23, 2011.

1. katzerle

katzerle New Member

I will work today on a List where you can insert other Player which he will ignore if using Feature "Logout if Player follow"
      And I will try to insert a Timestamp to the wisper ;)

2. HB3808B14

HB3808B14 New Member

Hi All,

Nice work on the Plugin. Got TLPD 1st night no problem. I am trying for Aeonaxx now, been camping it 18-22hrs a day on various characters, seen the mount twice (plugin - not personally, i was afk) Attached is the log from todays sighting. Has someone else just beaten me to the punch? I checked the screenshots and no mounts in sight. After both mount sightings i have ended up in Needlerock Chasm killing Shadowtip Mobs. Log is attached. Cheers, awesome plugin!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
    3. katzerle

katzerle New Member

New Version 3.2 :)
      I implemented Timestamps on wispers and in the Folder config you find a new File called: TrustPlayers.xml
      Here you can add the Names of other Players. The Function "Logout if Player Follows" will ignore these Players. So the Bot will not Logout or use Heartstone if a Player of these List follows you.
      The new Version will install automatically as always

Hmmmm I think I had to take another look at the mounting of Aeonaxx as next step... something seems wrong
      I can't detect whats wrong, but some more players found Aeonaxx now and end up in Needlerock Chasm... I don't know why, but I don't belief this is mere chance.
      ... Maybe I find something out, the sourcecode seems to be correct. :(

Just to monitore my plugin (I can't test every single function, because I need to much time for developing ;)) are there some People hunting Camel Figurines with these Plugin here? Did your Toon found and collect Figurines the last 2 Weeks? Because there where beliefs this isn't working any more. I didn't heard that something has changed with the figurines, so it should work correct. Or has someone other infos about changings in WOW?
      It's also possible to install NPC-Scan to monitore the functionality of these Plugin.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
    4. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

All I ever get is dust :( Nothing more from those bloody figurines, Blizz's RNG hates me.

G

5. soussi

soussi Member

The only thing i can think of is that when aeonaxx changes into hostile id it takes a while. And A. always ,if i aint mistaken,flies to needlerock chasm to start his tours. So what happens is that rarekiller thinks A isnt mounted and flies with it and ends up there because it goes too fast and cant folow anymore? This is just a thought tho.

6. HB3808B14

HB3808B14 New Member

I'll keep 1 character hunting Aeonaxx and report back/post logs. Also will be hunting Camel Figurines on another character so i'll let you all know how it goes. Also Poseidus is on my hit list. To date i have gotten TLPD on 10 characters, none taking more than 3 days - fantastic work on the development and updates to this plugin, thanks Katz - if i can help in anyway with testing let me know - i run 5+ accounts and 3xHB's at a time.

7. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Thank you very much for helping me :D

8. Malakai

Malakai New Member

i'm sorry if this hasl already been answered but id like to create a profile for elites that drop BOEs, how casn this be achieved_

9. kev1br5

kev1br5 New Member

Can someone explain to me why there is more than 1 profile for each rare mob. Why wouldnt there be just one that searches all over?

10. pawseh

pawseh New Member

Camel hoarder

Hi I've been running Gatherbuddy 2 with rarekiller in a couple of days now. I Dont know if I have every setting correct

I have checked in only:

Under Raremobkiller only cataclysm is checked and Collector Both of them checked and Pull domus even tho its under construction.

And Default Pull spell.

And Ofc the GB2 Profile for camel figurine.

Tell me if I need to check anything more for this to work.

11. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Because some People use the Plugin ProfileChanger to mix up different Profiles to look more human while camping.
      In the second Post are also Profiles which circle around the Spawnpoints of the Rares, but if you circle around 24/7 you may cause a sensation ;).
      And for Example the Poseidus: Maybe there are many People around camping, because he's the newest Rare with Mount.
      So you can choose a Profile of a Hotspot where is no other Player around and use this one.

I think these are the two main reasons.
      Look Human and more options where to camp.

12. soussi

soussi Member

I have another request if it seems a good idea to u :p Well i love the function being log out or heart while being followed. Only problem is, is that the time i m watchin it , it could logg off (set it up like that) because being followed but the toon goes OK while questing so no problem. so everytime its loggs off (not necessary) it not pleasant to log on again :p

So what i suggest is if it's possible that when it exceeds being followed by 1 minute or something (maybe can manually choose the timestamp) to notify by a message, a whisper to myuself or something. So i can stop it in time if needed. This would be also good for those who use buddycenter as it will notify becauser of the message(whisper) ur being followed and can make a screenshot of that moment (stuck or ...) to tremotely disable the bot or something. If it still loggs of without interfering it will also send a message so to see on buddycenter why it logged off (followed too long by player xxxxx )?I think i like this idea. what u think ? :p

Last edited: Jul 14, 2011
    13. k4ne

k4ne New Member

Anyone tried Poseidus profile ? (circle around)

Bot is running since monday, 24/24 (switching chars ofc) and still no drop...

Last edited: Jul 16, 2011
    14. snydepels

snydepels New Member

Hey.. been testing your profile... got some minor problems... Been camping skoll and tlpt... Got skoll after a while... though the bot wouldnt tame him...
      got this msg " [15:12:41:339] Rarekiller Part Tamer: Found a new Pet Skoll ID 35189
      [15:12:41:341] Rarekiller Part Tamer: Can't tame Rares without Beast Mastery.
      [15:12:41:343] Rarekiller Part Tamer: Blacklist Mob for 5 Minutes.
      [15:12:41:455] Rarekiller Part Tamer: Find a Mob, but sadly he's dead, blacklistet or not tameable: Skoll
      [15:12:41:456] Rarekiller Part Tamer: Blacklist Mob for 5 Minutes.
      [15:12:41:569] Rarekiller Part Tamer: Find a Mob, but sadly he's dead, blacklistet or not tameable: Skoll
      [15:12:41:569] Rarekiller Part Tamer: Blacklist Mob for 5 Minutes.

However i did have my bm spec on... weird.. maybe the CC got in the way..(FPSware hunter) Luckily i just came home to tame him manually ^^

Saw TLPD aswell... though it wouldnt use slowfall... eventhough i checked in in interface.... so dropped to my death.. and found the drake killed by someone else.. :(

15. HB3808B14

HB3808B14 New Member

Hi Katz,

Another Aeonaxx sighting, log attached - no kill unfortunately. Also on the screenshot the text in the chat window in game said "Kill Aeonaxx before his whelps overwhelm you!" not sure if this means i mounted him and did nothing? I went straight to the dummies after this and checked the test rota button and made sure the character was going through its rotation - and it was all good, so not sure what happened. Any ideas?

Cheers, Skasey

Attached Files:

16. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Heyho, I was ill the last few Days.
      I will be back tomorrow, I think and take a look at the Tamer-Problem and at Aeonaxx as well.

17. GoldenWitch

GoldenWitch New Member

Hey Katz, any chance you can provide some... different profiles for Camels? I recently got a 72h suspencion during my ~7-8h camel-hunting runs with the default profile, llooks like a lot of people are using this one, might be a bit dangerous (at least for me) to use it for so long. I want to add some static afk points (shnotzz landing probably) and a huge circle profile to use with profile changer... Looks like nobody posted other versions yet :(

18. rooster71

rooster71 Member

I know this isnt a full log, I can happy provide you one, but really this is for a heads up, I dont know if you want to suspend the addon during taxing, as it throws exceptions as it cant get to the mob -

Code:
      TaxiMap is opened! Updating known nodes list.
      Taking flight path to Booty Bay, Stranglethorn
      Moving to Type: Fly, R: Update, Booty Bay, Stranglethorn
      Rarekiller: Find a hunted Mob called Gruff Swiftbite ID 100
      Rarekiller Part MoveTo: Move to target
      Rarekiller Part Rarekiller: Can't reach Mob Gruff Swiftbite so try to dismount and walk
      Rarekiller: Exception in Pulse: System.OverflowException: TimeSpan overflowed because the duration is too long.
         at System.TimeSpan.Add(TimeSpan ts)
         at System.TimeSpan.op_Addition(TimeSpan t1, TimeSpan t2)
         at Styx.Logic.FlightPaths.GetFullTravelTime(WoWPoint start, WoWPoint end, WoWPoint flightPathStart, WoWPoint flightPathEnd, Single travelSpeed)
         at Styx.Logic.FlightPaths.ShouldTakeFlightpath(WoWPoint start, WoWPoint end, Single travelSpeed)
         at Styx.Logic.Pathing.MeshNavigator.MoveTo(WoWPoint location)
         at Styx.Logic.Pathing.Navigator.MoveTo(WoWPoint location)
         at katzerle.RarekillerKiller.findAndKillMob() in d:\1. Downloads\2. Bots\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.5063\Plugins\RareKiller\MyClasses\RarekillerKiller.cs:line 310
         at katzerle.Rarekiller.Pulse() in d:\1. Downloads\2. Bots\Honorbuddy_2.0.0.5063\Plugins\RareKiller\Rarekiller.cs:line 296

19. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Heyho I will quickfix the Tamer Problem and disable the Plugin during taxing.

Different Profiles is at the moment a little Problem, because it is Timeconsuming for me. Programming and implementing new things I can do while work, so while developing a Plugin I only need to test the new Things at home. But for recording Profiles I need WOW and so I had to spend many time on my Home-PC.
      But I will try to find the time to record a new Profile tomorrow.

But Notice: I'm a Plugin developer thats a great difference to a Profile Writer, my Profiles are not the Best ones ... maybe not even good. I don't have experience in record GB2-Profiles. I myself use always One-Spot Profiles or Profiles which you find here in the Forum :eek:. So maybe its better to put a Request here, if you need really good Profiles: Submitted Profiles

Which ability did you use as Slowfall? Maybe I can take a look what goes wrong.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
    20. soussi

soussi Member

Hey Katz is it possible to have an option to disable the blacklist so it wont blacklist standard for 60 minutes and then als not spam the log with it?
      Because i use it too to target specific mobs and so i dont need the blacklisting. And again amazing work u doin with this plugin!