• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • The RareKiller - All in One Killer Plugin with TLPD

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mupp, Mar 23, 2011.

1. soussi

soussi Member

MAybe try a fresh install of the new HB with no plugins except rarekiller? It shows up in my HB without any problems

2. tubajedimr

tubajedimr New Member

I think I found the problem, though I'm not entirely sure how to fix it.

Plugin from C:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Plugins\RareKiller could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: RarekillerAeonaxx.cs Line: 110 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerAeonaxx.cs Line: 157 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerCamel.cs Line: 113 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerCamel.cs Line: 145 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerCamel.cs Line: 287 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerKiller.cs Line: 312 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerKiller.cs Line: 416 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerKiller.cs Line: 528 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerRaptorNest.cs Line: 122 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerTamer.cs Line: 128 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\NAME\Desktop\HB\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'

EDIT:

After deleting archeology buddy the problem is fixed. There seems to be a conflict there with Flightor. Not sure what it is or why.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2011
    3. snydepels

snydepels New Member

Hey.. Been camping some Aeonaxx and recently got some issues being followed...
      Is it possible to implement an alarm instead of loggin out? so basicly alert when being followed for x seconds ?
      Would be greatly appreciated :)

4. yajinni

yajinni New Member

How fast is this at finding teh camel figurine? I left if running for 2 hours and nothing and i am just not sure if its working right or not.

5. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Anouncement:
      Dear Community
      The last Days I notice more and more, that I don't have the time to develop any more.
      And it looks like it wouldn't get better the next months maybe years, because in some months my Life will change completely again. And then I need even more time for RL and my Family.
      So It's time for me to become a normal HB-User again, maybe not even this (Because I also have no Time for WOW then).

I will try to bring out a last Update on the Plugin Rarekiller next week, with updates on the Red-Gem-Problem and some minor wishes i read in the last Posts. I think beside this the Plugin is kind of stable in use. This will be the last update from me. Maybe I will be able to keep the Plugin up to date some more months. For example, it doesn't work any more, because the Bot changes... but I will not be able to bugfix or implement new things any more. If someone want to use my sourcecode to continue the development of this Plugin just contact me (PM). I will give you rights to take over my SVN and all infos you need. I would be so happy if someone else will take care of these Plugin, so it will stay alive.

For the Plugin Profile Changer I found a new Developer. He is working at the Moment on a completely new Version (a complete overwrite of the Plugin) and the Sourcecode looks quite good. I'm sorry for the long wait and I sadly it will also last some more days till the new Version is ready, but this is the only way the to keep this Plugin alive.

It was a great time for me here as Plugin Developer and you are a great community.
      Thanks for all
      katzerle

Last edited: Aug 4, 2011
    6. Zasp

Zasp Member

Thank you very much for all your time and hard work.

Myself and my TLPD wish you and your family all the best.

Wish I could code :>

7. k4ne

k4ne New Member

someone having issues with rarekiller when farming poseidus ?

The bot doesn't attack Alliance player :s

I'm using profile changer with the 5 spot of poseidus and latest rarekiller.

8. soussi

soussi Member

Thanks Katz for this plugin and all the time u put into it. Very much appreciated. If u ever going to start again i m looking forward to that new project. Until then i wish u and your family lots of luck and happyness. thanks again!!!!!

9. soussi

soussi Member

AFAIK the CC you are using is regulating if u attack alliance or not. Used profilechanger 2 weeks ago to farm poseidus while herbing and it worked without any problems.

10. katzerle

katzerle New Member

Rarekiller only pulls Poseidus with a Cast. Once Aggro the rest is Bot and CC-Thing.

11. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

Woohoo 20 rare kills in storm peaks still no TLPD :D

Managed while farming to find 3 working statues, teleported 3 times tried to kill the boss there 2 times, both time failed :D well next time i might try to take over myself :D

12. pete87

pete87 New Member

Yo, i need help to find the MOb ID's for the spirit beast,, especially Loque'Nahak. Thx in advance.

13. iamsam420

iamsam420 New Member

works in us?

does this work on us servers? also where do i get my shop name? so i can link it, do i have to purchase first?

14. CptPron

CptPron New Member

I cought Nuramoc using this addon. I'm definitely going to use it to find some others. It took a couple hours, but he's still mine. Here's the link to wowhead: Nuramoc - NPC - World of Warcraft And here is the profile I used.

Attached Files:

15. BobbyNewhart

BobbyNewhart New Member

Lost Time-Lost!

I had a Time-lost sighting and got an error when it detected him what appears 2 times. It listed him as unknown Mob 32491. Here is an excerpt:

...and here is the full log:

Attached Files:

16. tozededao

tozededao Community Developer

17. Sultansmooth

Sultansmooth New Member

hey guys having some trouble with the camel figurines, and maybe you guys can help me. i set up the bot, and profile as the readme said in the op's first post. It seems in the profile that im flying to high for my npcscan to read the camel figurines. Last night i let it run all night and didnt even get a dust, but i was just flying around (without the bot) this morning and managed to find one (dust:/) i tried starting the bot again but it flew right by the camel figurine.

18. evelyn

evelyn Member

Does this still works?

Thanks

19. Rawrrawrmeow

Rawrrawrmeow New Member

So let me get this straight. To make this work you install it and put the plugin in the correct folder. Then you use GB2 and the GB2 profile and if everything is setup right you just click start. And it works?

20. int3r

int3r New Member

Followed the installation instructions to the T and it does not show up in the plugin list.

EDIT: Uninstalled archaeologybuddy and that fixed it. please add this information to your OP so people stop having this problem.

Last edited: Aug 17, 2011