• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • The RareKiller - All in One Killer Plugin with TLPD

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mupp, Mar 23, 2011.

1. lauurauu

lauurauu New Member

Yay I got the Phosphorescent Stone Drake!!

Thanks rarekiller :D I only camped from around ~10am to ~1pm today and it mounted Aeonaxx while I was in the shower, but wasn't hitting him at all (when I came out and about shat myself) so I hopped on and killed him while still naked I: I love this plugin <3

2. Kentus_

Kentus_ Member

Will profile for TLPD ( TLPD - GB2.xml‎ ) kill the dragon and loot him, too ? Thank you

3. mmmkay556

mmmkay556 New Member

All rares killed in 1 1/2 week time period

4. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

Yes

5. Apruus

Apruus Member

The plugin is not showing up on my Honorbuddy plugins. Im getting this error....

An error occured while loading ArchaeologyBuddy
      An error occured while loading Gatherbuddy2
      An error occured while loading Instancebuddy
      New bot added!: Combat Bot
      New bot added!: DoNothing
      LastUsedPath: C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB4354\Default Profiles\Camel Figurine by Francofun (FULL).xml
      Please wait a few seconds while Honorbuddy initializes.
      Plugin from C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Plugins\ProfessionBuddy could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: FlyToAction.cs Line: 61 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'

Plugin from C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Plugins\RareKiller could not be compiled! Compiler errors:
      File: RarekillerAeonaxx.cs Line: 110 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerAeonaxx.cs Line: 157 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerCamel.cs Line: 113 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerCamel.cs Line: 145 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerCamel.cs Line: 287 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerKiller.cs Line: 312 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerKiller.cs Line: 416 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerKiller.cs Line: 528 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerRaptorNest.cs Line: 122 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'
      File: RarekillerTamer.cs Line: 128 Error: The type 'Styx.Logic.Pathing.Flightor' exists in both 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Honorbuddy.exe' and 'c:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\Bots\ArchaeologyBuddy\ArchaeologyBuddy.dll'

Building spell book
      Spell book built
      Could not compile CC from C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\CustomClasses\Default Shaman!
      File: Shaman.cs Line: 350 Error: 'Styx.Helpers.StyxSettings' does not contain a definition for 'EnabledPlugins' and no extension method 'EnabledPlugins' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.Helpers.StyxSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Shaman.cs Line: 353 Error: 'Styx.Helpers.StyxSettings' does not contain a definition for 'EnabledPlugins' and no extension method 'EnabledPlugins' accepting a first argument of type 'Styx.Helpers.StyxSettings' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\Chris\Desktop\HB5354\CustomClasses\Singular!
      File: Hunter.BasicRotation.cs Line: 29 Error: Type 'Singular.SingularRoutine' already defines a member called 'CreateBeastMasterCombat' with the same parameter types
      File: Survival.cs Line: 26 Error: Type 'Singular.SingularRoutine' already defines a member called 'CreateSurvivalCombat' with the same parameter types

Initialization complete.

6. justas226

justas226 New Member

Finally got my camel this morning after about 5 days of camping and getting 10 dust camels. TYSM

Trying out Bor's breath profile for TLPD now hope it works. Best of luck to everyone

Has anyone gotten Aeonaxx yet with just the bot getting him on a hunter?

7. laxtp

laxtp New Member

so far really like the plug in. been camping for aeonaxx for 4 day for about 45 hours. hopefully ill see him soon.

8. Necro

Necro Member

Woot. I got my TLPD few days ago :)
      Great plugin ! haha

9. Rubicon

Rubicon Member

According to the Wiki, there is a Use Parachute Cloak option on the Slow Fall and other behavior tab. Is this solely usable with the engineering Parachute Cloak or does it also work with the Skywitch's Drape and the Skyguard's Drape from Sha'tari Skyguard?

10. epidemic813

epidemic813 New Member

Just got this pluggin today and set it to run Aeonaxx while I went out to the store. Came back after dinner and there it was in my bags, ~9 hours or so of camping. Thanks for all the hard work on this plugin :)

Got with Shaman, elemental running Shamwow CC

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
    11. soussi

soussi Member

What class/race did u get it with? DK, ...

Last edited: Sep 24, 2011
    12. Kentus_

Kentus_ Member

I am using TLPD - GB2.xml‎ and it can't kill Vyragosa anymore...is that right? Or how can I do that to kill Vyragosa using this profile ?

13. soussi

soussi Member

nice! thanks for the feedback and info :)

14. ednet

ednet New Member

nur schade das rk nur mit einer mob id klar kommt.

15. IceOner

IceOner Member

Was questing in Uldum, and my level 84 warrior's npcscan found a statue.
      I wasn't using RareKiller at that moment. Was trying to find the statue myself, but couldn't find it.
      I went to plugins fast and enabled RareKiller.

It flew straight to the statue, and I watched my toon being transported.
      Nice to get 200k exp, a mount and a shiney new title!

Thanks RareKiller!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2011
    16. dragonfire665

dragonfire665 New Member

do i need a CC to use with this plugin? i have a hunter and never download any CC, didnt see the need of it since i have use the bot for only grinding and poolfishing and the bots automatically with Singulary uses BM.

17. Kentus_

Kentus_ Member

Guys, I killed TLPD using TLPD - GB2.xml‎.When I came to my computer there wasnt any mount in my bags.In my bags was only blue neck and satchel from this rare so it was definitely looted.How can you explain that? Thank you for your answers

18. Necro

Necro Member

I once had an addon that automatically said yes to the BoP warning signs ("This item will bind to you. Do you really want to loot it blah blah").
      Found out the addon interferes with Honorbuddy that it does not loot BoP items
      Maybe you have some kind of addon like that? Cause if you have looted the neck and the satchel, it def is not problem with looting TLPD

19. justas226

justas226 New Member

Has anyone killed Aeonaxx as a Hunter with this bot!??!

And I killed TLD the other day. As a hunter. Used bors breath profile. Tyvm

20. switchport

switchport New Member

Been running this alongside all my bots for a few months now, also ran a TLPD profile with no success yet, but tonight, paydirt. Looking through my mail, found that I had looted a Reigns of Posidus along with an epic 359 ring, a total of about 100k worth of stuff on my server!

I can't thank you enough for making such an awesome plugin!