• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • The RareKiller - All in One Killer Plugin with TLPD

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mupp, Mar 23, 2011.

1. mYru

mYru New Member

Aeonaxx was bugged at the beggining of Cata. I guess that you don't have to do this anymore.

Just got my Grey Camel with this plugin, it found the right figurine (after ~15 fake ones) and i did the rest manually.

2. regio1

regio1 New Member

Omg this plugin got me TPLD after 3 weeks of camping! (not 27/7) Thank you soooo much! :D :D

3. niko27

niko27 New Member

Where is the log to see what mobs rare did he kill ?

4. jpp7

jpp7 New Member

Lol just got it again :3

5. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

Bugged mob in the lower level content:

Snarlflare level 17 rare dragon in Redridge Mountains.

Due to him hovering above the ground, HB can't get a path to his location, thus the bot standing dumbstruck on the spot when it detects him until eventually he blacklists the mob after xx minutes.
      Either option is to permanently blacklist him or take the point under him on the ground as the MoveTo location so HB can generate a path, and not loosing valuable time.

Hotspot under his ass: <Hotspot X="-9556.704" Y="-2381.213" Z="92.99558" />

Regards, Liquid.

6. niko27

niko27 New Member

Where is the log to see what mobs rare did he kill ?

7. lota7

lota7 Member

Camped Aeonaxx 3 days.

Got him just now.

I...LOVE...THIS...PLUGIN

8. sikair27

sikair27 Member

Did you use the small round profile or the quarzit stationary profile?

9. danneler

danneler New Member

Got a question that probably have a simple answer...

I am farming in vashj'ir using Gatherbuddy2, using a profile that takes me around the entire vashj'ir area to gather herb/ores.. And if i understand this right.. i need to use a profile if i am using gatherbuddy2? if this is correct , can i still use my old profile at the same time? this is why i need the plugin ..? but then i cant use gatherbuddy2?

* edit * BTW, i want to first of all kill Poseidus if i see him... and other rares would be nice aswell.. i often come and see that my NPC scan have given me notifications on rare finds..

anyone?
      Tnx in advance

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
    10. sikair27

sikair27 Member

You use your regular GB2 farming profile, just enable the rarekiller plugin. If it encounters a rare mob it will kill it. Make sure you have "Loot mobs" ticked in GB2 settings though.

11. danneler

danneler New Member

Tnx for the quick reply and clearing up this for me!

Could you tell me why anyone then would use the profiles that come with rarekiller?

i seam to have an issue with the RareKiller, i add it to my plugin folder and restart my honorbuddy.
      so i press plugin in honorbuddy but it wont show up in the list of plugins...

img below prove that i have done it the right way.. and also it is rly hard to fail i guess.

Any1 had this problem ever?

rarekillernosho.jpg

cheers

Last edited: Nov 25, 2011
    12. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

You wouldnt happen to have all these in a SVN trunk would you with standard updates? I've used this for several weeks now and its great.

13. mgarley

mgarley New Member

Awesome plug in. I got it 2 days ago and loaded it. works great. I even used the pull Dumus and have gotten the reins of the grey camel on my toon with this in about 6 hours time as well as farmed up a bunch of ore to sell while doing it.

14. Cure

Cure New Member

Been stuck on putridus for 4 days now. Tony told me to post here, help please.

Error happens at 12:16 AM

Attached Files:

15. LiquidAtoR

I assume (as you named your profiles differently from what you downloaded here, or u used one of your own) you were running one of the TLPD profiles (and changed later to the Frostbitten Achievement profile when I look trough your logs).
      When running the TLPD one, there's a few hotspots which brings you nearly out of Storm Peaks close to the Alliance Vanguard.
      This is enough to get close to Putridus if he's in the same corner as you are (which walks in Icecrown in a horseshoe shape patrol).
      However there is no pathing available from your location to that rare because you are flying at that point, and from midair it has a hard time to path.

You have the following options:
      1. fly down, kill Putridus and go back to your rounds (and hope he doesn't spawn any time soon).
      2. look trough the hotspots and delete the one(s) that brings you to that corner above Alliance Vanguard.
      3. add him to the blacklisted mobs (HB map > Plugins > Rarekiller > config > BlacklistedMobs.xml ( <Mob Entry="32487" Name="Putridus the Ancient" /> ) This does mean however that he will be blacklisted forever until you take him off that list!

All in all it's a very unfortunate event, since Putridus's patrol is quite large, and the odds that you are at that exact corner and he in range are to be frankly quite big.
      However Rare Killer should blacklist the mob if it can't reach it after xx time. How much this is, I can't tell you exactly (don't feel like digging trough it to find out) so that might be a bug for Katlerze to figure out.
      Either way you now have 3 options to get rid of the issue.

ps. Next time make sure you delete the names in your logs. There are recieved whispers logged from 2 people with their char names. If they are random people I don't care, but if they are friends or guildies. Well, you get my drift I guess.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
    16. Cure

Cure New Member

Not entirely.
      I downloaded the Frostbitten acheivement profile, got all but one (putridus) so I removed all other mobs except for him. I kept everything the same though.

Attached Files:

17. LiquidAtoR

I killed him numerous times with the Frostbitten profile so it might be something else that's stopping it from pathing.
      I think it's really a colission of circumstances that you are exactly at that spot where the bot can't path.
      Also might be that it's settings which collide (don't land near elites, and they are running around there for example).

As said I have this situation rarely when I run a TLPD profile with the hotspots above Alliance Vanguard.

18. Cure

Cure New Member

Just to clarify, are you suggesting that I run a TLPD hunting profile and it should be able to kill put?

19. LiquidAtoR

No, you should be perfectly fine with the frostbitten profile.
      Just because I saw a different name for the profile itself I assumed you were running some private profile :)

20. solleh

solleh New Member

I Cant get it to work can someone help me please thx alot!

Rarekiller: Exception in Pulse: Styx.InvalidObjectPointerException: Cannot read a descriptor on an invalid object.
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject.#eve[T](UInt32 field)
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject.#dve[T](Int32 offsetIndex)
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_Flags()
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.HasFlag(#oH flags)
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_Combat()
      at katzerle.Rarekiller.get_inCombat() in c:\Program Files (x86)\HB 2.0.0.5462\Plugins\RareKiller\Rarekiller.cs:line 433
      at katzerle.Rarekiller.Pulse() in c:\Program Files (x86)\HB 2.0.0.5462\Plugins\RareKiller\Rarekiller.cs:line 289
      Styx.InvalidObjectPointerException: Cannot read a descriptor on an invalid object.
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject.#eve[T](UInt32 field)
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWObject.#dve[T](Int32 offsetIndex)
      at Styx.WoWInternals.WoWObjects.WoWUnit.get_NpcFlags( )
      at #sJ.#rJ.#YIc(WoWUnit u)
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereListIterator`1.MoveNex t()
      at System.Linq.Enumerable.Count[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)
      at #sJ.#rJ.Pulse()