• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • The Sad Truth

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Klovnene, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. webhond

webhond TEMPORARILY MUTED

Rift is a bullshit game. Total wow clone with beter graphics...

Cant even believe you put time in creating a bot for that but i guess, if moneys made, why not :)

No one wil talk about Rift no more in 6 months.

2. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

the next release of Hb will have a new and translated to many languages UI
      thats why there is a "delay",nothing to do with Ryftomate

3. Botanist

Botanist Banned

You're right. I'm sure the devs spent all their free time building a new bot since HB is pretty much bug free now.

4. Mizzy

Mizzy Member

I got a bit of a chuckle, statements by the team are that this new bot has had no effect on the development timeframe of HB/GB, yet on the buddyforum front page, it directly states:
      Hmm..

5. Relaeh

Relaeh New Member

Sometimes I herp, but when I do I derp.

tl;dr - Thought a TLDR was needed since that was a wall of text, so anyways stop complaining as long as HB doesn't get disowned we'll be happy.

6. Klovnene

Klovnene Member

The text was actually shortened down, cus i wrote a wall of text at first.
      And now its not overwhelming. If you didnt feel like reading and just getting your "posts" up, its okay, but stop trolling dude. Its just demeaning for your self.

7. haxed

haxed New Member

I started playing Rift on release but then because i work away I run all my bots while I am away, thus when I was home at the weekend I enjoyed playing WOW so I stopped playing Rift. After reading that there was a bot created I thought I would take a look. I for one am very happy as the main reason I use bots is to get me better access to end game content. I did the same with Aion aswell, and I will continue to do this for any future MMO's so keep releasing them :D

8. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

If you continue to stab insults at our staff, I'll remove your posting rights permanently.

Your opinion is yours, and we won't take it away from you. But do so in a civilized fashion. We're not a 12 year-old kids board.

Thanks.

9. haxed

haxed New Member

Am i allowed to ask about what the Devs actually get out of creating HB, do you get a % of profit ect?

10. Botanist

Botanist Banned

If people quit posting obvious lies then others wont be so inclined to poke fun at them........rather than abuse those that are lied to, perhaps your attention would be better focused on those doing the lying.

11. haxed

haxed New Member

What Tony said about the new UI being overhauled is right though, it was talked about in Irc weeks and weeks ago, and it was said that it was a major job at that time.

12. znuffie

znuffie Banned

What I have to ask is... do people actually need localisation? I don't remember seeing someone in the forum asking for a translation to HB. The simple fact is that if you play this game, you probably know *some* english that allows you to use this bot properly. That's why people feel like "OMG, We had to wait weeks just for them to make it translatable?! WTF?"

Yes, I realize it's not the only feature in the new HB, but you guys keep pointing at it over and over again, and it's the general impression that the largest portion of the user-base doesn't really care, as they're mostly native english speakers and in the end, it doesn't seem that it adds too much to the overall value of HB.

Now, if you'd actually make proper tooltips, helpful error messages etc. it would be a completely different story. (Error messages like "Tilemap is null" don't really help anyone except the developers)

Last edited: May 31, 2011
    13. Lister

Lister New Member

I really dont have anything against the new bot the only thing I wounder is why cant we buy a Lifetime option there... since Boss also seems to handle all payment issues there.... (so the reason is to suck more money monthly out of the Botters)

But anyway I dont think Rift will be better than Wow If this kind of Fantasy MMO Type is no longer played all MMO will die not only Wow.

The only thing what is dying is the Goldselling in WOW dont get me wrong I am also a Player who had its Burnout in Fact I cant play any new MMO without getting Bored within the first 5 Levels.
      I dont want to see any goblins orcs elfs etc anymore.

14. florienb

florienb New Member

i played rift, got to level 17, i quit after 1 week.

;)

15. perryjo17

perryjo17 New Member

I think it's hilarious that we're told the Rift bot hasn't delayed updates with HB. The only thing sad about this thread is that paying customers of HB are called out for not swallowing the load of crap they are being fed.

16. Apoc

Apoc Moderator Staff Member Moderator

The rift bot has had 0 impact on any HB updates, as has been said.

Our time has been spent working on the new UI, and bugfixes across the board. If you *must* hop on the bandwagon with the other people claiming to know what happens behind the scenes, then keep it to yourselves. The only ones that know whats actually happening between updates, are the staff members.

17. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

and lets end this thread keeping Apoc's post

believe it or not thats the truth

closed

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.