• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [The Weisch] Simple Dk - A simple but yet effective Frost Deakth Knight Routine

Discussion in 'Archives' started by <Weischbier>, Sep 8, 2013.

1. deeluxejon

deeluxejon Member

Is the death strike option gone?

2. vibrator

vibrator New Member

3. <Weischbier>

<Weischbier> Member Buddy Store Developer

Noted. Update incoming Soon(TM). Changed the whole structure.
      It's faster now. Update will include Unholy and Blood rotations as well.

Soon(TM)

4. <Weischbier>

[​IMG]
      Dual Wield - Coming Soon (TM)

5. JBuilder

JBuilder New Member

If you use svn to update would be nice

6. imdasandman

imdasandman Active Member

weisch I made the changes for your dw frost... about to try on a dummy but here is my edit of it to comply with the new fad of mastersimple which can be found here >>>>>Destiny Softworks: Mastersimple vs. Mastercomplicated

Code:
      private static Composite CreateDualWieldCombatBehavior()        {
                  return new PrioritySelector(
                      new Decorator(ret => WhatRotationStyle(IsAutomaticMode), new PrioritySelector(
                          Cast(DeathKnightSpells.UnholyBlight, ret => CooldownTimeLeft(DeathKnightSpells.Outbreak).TotalSeconds < 55 && (!HasAura(_toontarget, DeathKnightSpells.BloodPlague, true) || !HasAura(_toontarget, DeathKnightSpells.FrostFever, true))),
                          Cast(DeathKnightSpells.Pestilence, ret => CanPester()),
                          Cast(DeathKnightSpells.HowlingBlast),
                          CastSensetive(DeathKnightSpells.BloodTap, ret => _toon, ret => StackCount(_toon, DeathKnightSpells.BloodCharge) >= 10 && SomeRunesDepleted()),
                          Cast(DeathKnightSpells.FrostStrike, ret => _toon.CurrentRunicPower >= 76),
                          CastOnGround(DeathKnightSpells.DeathAndDecay, ret => _toontarget.Location, ret => _toon.UnholyRuneCount >= 1),
                          Cast(DeathKnightSpells.PlagueStrike, ret => _toon.UnholyRuneCount == 2),
                          Cast(DeathKnightSpells.FrostStrike),
                          Cast(DeathKnightSpells.HornOfWinter, ret => _toon),
                          Cast(DeathKnightSpells.PlagueLeech, ret => _toon.UnholyRuneCount == 1),
                          Cast(DeathKnightSpells.PlagueStrike, ret => _toon.UnholyRuneCount == 1),
                          new ActionAlwaysSucceed())), // This is more a safety spot here. If we fail to cast PL but are still in aoe mode: return to the top!
                      Cast(DeathKnightSpells.FrostStrike, ret => _toon.CurrentRunicPower >= 88 || HasAura(_toon, DeathKnightSpells.KillingMachine, true), "because we have more or equal to 89 Runic Power or a Killing Machine proc"),
                      Cast(DeathKnightSpells.HowlingBlast, ret => _toon.FrostRuneCount == 2 || _toon.DeathRuneCount == 2, "because we have extensive runes"),
                      //Cast(DeathKnightSpells.SoulReaper, ret => _toontarget.HealthPercent <= 35, "because our target is lower or equal to 35 healthpercent"),
                      Cast(DeathKnightSpells.PlagueStrike, ret => !HasAura(_toontarget, DeathKnightSpells.BloodPlague, true) || GetAuraTimeLeft(_toontarget, DeathKnightSpells.BloodPlague) < 1000, "because our target has no Blood Plague"),
                      Cast(DeathKnightSpells.HowlingBlast, ret => HasAura(_toon, DeathKnightSpells.FreezingFog, true), "because we have a Rime proc"),
                      Cast(DeathKnightSpells.FrostStrike, ret => _toon.CurrentRunicPower >= 76, "because we have more or equal to 77 Runic Power"),
                      Cast(DeathKnightSpells.HowlingBlast),
                      CastSensetive(DeathKnightSpells.BloodTap, ret => _toon, ret => StackCount(_toon, DeathKnightSpells.BloodCharge) >= 8 && SomeRunesDepleted()),
                      Cast(DeathKnightSpells.FrostStrike, ret => _toon.CurrentRunicPower >= 40, "because we have mor or equal to 40 Runic Power"),
                      Cast(DeathKnightSpells.HornOfWinter, ret => _toon, "because nothing else to do"),
                      CastOnGround(DeathKnightSpells.DeathAndDecay, ret => _toontarget.Location, ret => _toon.UnholyRuneCount >= 0 ),
                      Cast(DeathKnightSpells.PlagueLeech, "because nothing left to do"));
              }
      Pastebin link >>>>> dw frost rev.2 - Pastebin.com

test results... 55mil dmg done 222k dps single traget/// 55mil dps done 395k dps multi target
      toon: 557 ilvl leg cloak+meta, 567 and 561 weapon, skeers tailsimen trink and shado pan

7. Bekimo

Bekimo New Member

I dont know how you got these numbers since i did copypasted and replaced that on the rota and did got only 155k dps on singletarget raiddummy. My ilvl is atm 556 and yes i dont have legendarys yet but still i shouldnt be so low.

8. <Weischbier>

Thanks a ton mate, will read up on it :9

gretez

Weischbier

9. <Weischbier>

It's worth reading the destinyworks cheat sheet first. Sim yourself against the normal rotation and if you turn out to be lower don't apply the changes The Sandman made.

10. Bekimo

Bekimo New Member

Oh wow.. Now it kicked in good. Sim told me 272k dps. Its like 20k more with that sandmans edit. I did today at Flex juggernaut 278k dps WITHOUT legendary cloak and RE talent and 561ilvl MH, 548ilvl OH and Skeer and Thock trinkets. Got 4 set bonus too.

Got my meta gem today too. Thats huuge dude. HUGE dps increase. Im sticking to this until there is better coming out. Great work idd Both of you!

11. wakkawakka22

wakkawakka22 New Member

yes, you must sim, because with some gear setups, mastersimple is not a dps gain.

12. imdasandman

In all fairness, mastersimple is a dps loss across the board. Just with more mastery and better weapons the loss is less. It also makes for a far easier rotation which helps hb out execute faster

wakkawakka22 likes this.
    13. Bekimo

Bekimo New Member

Well my sim with obli rota gave me 258k patchwerk dps and mastersimple rota gave me 272k patchwerk dps.

14. <Weischbier>

did you Sim your character or a pre build one?

@Sandman: If you're interested I can shoot you a beta build of the current version. My results are good and I've a tester which results increased as by 10k but would love to have an experienced Dk on board too.

15. imdasandman

Weisch, you know I love your german ass and I will love to test and help.

I still have u on skype

16. JUANNY

JUANNY Member

freeze up

overall this is a very good routine tho there have been a number of times when the routine freezes for seconds at a time sometimes needing a routine restart-also i saw in an earlier post you mentioned that movement was implemented in auto mode but i havent seen it kick in-checked options but dont see it anywhere

BTW sandman glad to see you on this forum lol

17. imdasandman

I have always been around :p

Weisch you have a big issue with unholy.
      If your ghoulis out(which it always should be),the unholy rotation tries to cast raise dead when timmy is already out. This causes the rotation to hangup. Only way to make it keep going in combat is to dismiss your ghoul.

18. phettbengt

phettbengt New Member

Hello!

Any new update soon?
      Cooldowns not working when Automatic mode.

Regards

19. <Weischbier>

Update will be coming this week.

Just finished polishing 2 handed Frost Combat to not lock itself out.
      Almost every setting is back in place.

I have removed the automatic mode though. As for a Raid Routine Hotkeys will do perfect.
      Also later I'll provide a different way to toggle these from in game rather than using HB API to toggle them.

greetz

Weischbier

20. Toxicsox

Toxicsox New Member

What am I doing wrong? I downloaded the zip file and it is illegible. Do I need to convert it in notepad or something? Here is a few lines of what it looks like when I open the file up. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PK ? 5CSynapse made by Weischbier/PK ? 5C Synapse made by Weischbier/Base/PK??8Cu???2?4Synapse made by Weischbier/Base/DeathKnightSpells.cs?X?N#7?G?;X?E??sf?? ,,](?E???9I,&vd{?f?}?^??? =???q@?:B!???????(q)??????Tf?Ekkg??WQ|46?0D?ue?\?T?.,%????p*?o.?l,+? ?}?y??11'??]?????TP%/???b???,?4cP3???? ?1pe8?f,kC??8??7)?? ??f???y??3???n>?s????????????B7$]?+PT- w?|' ?0C?h7???Q?K.??p]?[[o@? ?Z[??bD?f?e??????:?`????M@OY???y?J?<?^8??4???hm|?? ??W??bZ?VfAz??>;;?0??CrR??X?|?g???? (??P?t? ??J?W?Q ?4k??czp??_????3?