• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • There's too many BG Bots

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by NanoBot, Sep 18, 2012.

1. rascal9

rascal9 Member

I opened the WSG.XML hoping to find hotspots to change around to personalize my path. But they do it differently in Bg's maybe if we could just offer something to write our own Hotspots in Bg's that would be awesome!

2. vacalokabot

vacalokabot New Member

normal to see bots everywhere, but blizzard wont take to severe if there is too manny ppl doing cause they need our money too, if they ban too many ppl now they lose subscribers, they kind know about the bots...but every bot or player means $15 in the bank for a good time and ban those bots means $15 only for one month and we have bills every month.

3. Scotty516

Scotty516 New Member

The main reason you are seeing more bots in PvP right now, at least at the high levels is that most regular players have all the gear they need from hp and jp so they have no need to PvP. After the 25th and after the bot is up and running smoothly again you'll notice few bots per bg simply because there are more real players to fill the spaces in bgs. If you are worried about the bot in bgs run it as a healer. Have you ever been pissed off at a solid healer in bgs? No, no one has the people who can tell you're a bot won't care cause you're filling an under utilized roll for the most part, and all the other botters shouldn't care who the bots are.

4. Cocaine

Cocaine Banned

Great suggestion about healing. The only good way to level right now is in BGs which I think a lot people are in the same boat.

5. xmsnxtradex

xmsnxtradex New Member

yep.. atm i let all my Toons just run BG when i notice ohh y is bugged.. so i doo BG?s to skip the Lvl basicly and move on to the next Spot

6. sigoray

sigoray New Member

Funny how you're posting this on a 'botting forum' If you want to complain please go to Blizzard, also you're here aswell, which means that you're a botter yourself?

7. razer

razer New Member

I just do AV the bigger the better for BG Botting