• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Tips for running 20+ wow bots?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by tmill, Nov 27, 2012.

1. Menaxerius

Menaxerius Member

2. jordi1104

jordi1104 New Member

Just giving you a goldselling tip dont try to compete with websites which have hundreds of employees and potentially millions they always Will kill your market best to sell low or pay insane ammounts for ads employees etc.

Also theres vat on wow gold in alot of countries and ofcourse you Will need to begin a company and pay tax if you are thinking you can get away with making profit not paying tax you are wrong.

For every 1 usd you pay sale tax 20% for exemple then over the 0.80 you pay 30-40% depending on company and location if its a company likely 25% then 15-40% to turn that into income you can spend on things like food which are personal.

Look at the tax laws first saves you doing the work before you know if its profitable where you live.

If you Will make a a little bit then this is no problem but you sayd you wanted to make alot do this is how it works.

Hong kong is where you would have to begin a company to make it a profitable bussiness unless you live in the european union and you are willing to move to european tax haven and that means real moving.

Hong Kong does not levy value-added tax (VAT), goods and services tax (GST) or sales tax.

Individual
      ?The standard rate of Salaries Tax is 15%.

Corporate
      ?The normal rate of Profits Tax is 16.5% for corporations and 15% for unincorporated businesses.

this is why some big goldsellers have their company in hong kong becouse otherwise they would have to pay vat.

One last thing if you want to not start a company in a place where tax are high 40% income and 20% vat then don't begin or be willing to give away more then 50% of your total profit.

There are ways to pay 0% but that's only if your willing to move to a tax haven and with moving it means you will have to live there for real which probably you won't want to do.

Why i'm telling you this?
      Becouse if you are thinking about ways to improve less work and more money then this applies :
      100 usd profit 60% tax
      50 usd profit 0% tax

which one you rather have?

Try to worry about more bots when you have done this and made enough profit to be able to afford those new bots.
      If you have been selling gold the before and you haven't payd vat over it yet go do that first if it aplies on you.

Ways to bot i'm not going to help you simply becouse this question has been answered multiple times and you can find enough information just googling it or on thebuddyforum.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012
    3. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

hmm see i will have to look into the jordi. because as of my lawyers last look though US laws there is NO tax on wow gold to cash sales.. because there is no tax on the rmt market as of 1999 or some crap im not a lawyer... BUT i am a law abiding citizen. And i don't pay taxes on my RMT business ( I have a lawyer and a good accountant that are both in agreement on this.)

4. Reviir

Reviir Active Member Buddy Store Developer

ONLY exception being if you have employee's

And most the reason we put out farms in china / philippines is same as rest of corporate america... they work for peanuts. I have a friend that runs a wow farm outta manila or some place in philippines He pays his employees room and board in the house and gives them 100$ a month

5. skules

skules New Member

Random unknown guy with conspiracy theory. Must believe!

6. Draganos

Draganos Member

manage to not kill yourself, when it makes "boom" and from one second to the other every account is closed. ip ban is one of the ugliest things multibotters must feel to describe how bad it feels.

7. brainAbuddy

brainAbuddy Active Member

use Hbrelog and get ready for no spare time

8. jordi1104

jordi1104 New Member

Remember tho that the IRS has treaties or whatever with most countries which include tax havens and ofcourse payment methods like paypal etc.

The only reason they will never be able to tax me is this :

Other then paypal there is no transaction becouse you cannot be taxed for giving gold to someone recieving money in paypal is taxable.
      But I live in another country which does not have a tax agreement with paypal so cannot legally get any fiscal information.
      The only way they can get information from paypal is by asking the US IRS for the fiscal information very very unlikely.
      When they do that and get the information and put it into court as evidence it will be marked as unlegally obtained evidence becouse the US IRS-paypal agreement only applies on US residents.

So as far for me I'm safe aslong as I don't do rediculous purchases.
      I can have a billion on my paypal becouse they can't legally obtain any information they can't legally obtain evidence and can't legally sentence me to jail without legally obtained evidence.
      Love tax rules :p.

So if ur in a country which doesn't have a connection to paypal you can do it like that and then when you have enough money and want to cash out move to a tax haven where you pay 0% tax.
      And then you simply move back and done 0% payd if done correctly.

It's not always that simple since it depends on your country but aslong as they cannot legally due to tax treaties and no tax treaties/agreements cannot get any legal evidence you are ok since without legal proof they cannot legally convict you.
      If for example I would buy a expensive car which my income does not allow me to have then ofcourse i will have to prove how I got that car and then I would be scrued.
      But even if that happens the only legal evidence is the car and it's not a crime to have a car sent to your house when they cannot get the paypal payment information legally.

So basically aslong as your country has nothing to do with paypal then you are fine even with rediculous ammounts.

(giving advice is not against the law I encourage everyone to pay their tax even if it is 0%)

Legally they cannot convict you on unlegally obtained evidence but obviously it's against the law but they can do nothing about it since there's no way they can ever get the evidence legally unless you give it to them.

Therefor my conclusion is paypal is the ultimate tax haven and that's the reason why the US IRS did the courtcase and now can look into people's accounts.
      They look into all accounts atleast for the US residents I believe.

Eh but probably the most easy solution is just asking a tax advisor how to pay the lowest tax legally in your area that way you still contribute to the community while paying little tax.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2012