• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • trash

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wigglez, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xruefulxstarx

xruefulxstarx Member

went to work for 10 hours, got back still runing smooth had gone sold up and repairs ect but still no mount. I will give it another go in afew days thanks.

2. Kammeyer25

Kammeyer25 New Member

Tell me about it, haha.

3. Lupqtn

Lupqtn New Member

Your mentioning in the introduction that this is a "questing" bot? Doest work for me :( I want skyshards!

Getting "Can not start quest bot - this profile does not contain a quest order!"

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    4. Parlour

Parlour New Member

Has this already been updated to run 10 times per hour? I've downloaded the latest SVN but it still times each run to be 12 min.

5. kuw84

kuw84 New Member

Am I mistaken or did there used to be a vid here? Need this for tailoring thank you, trying to donate but you are busy :(

6. notabotty

notabotty New Member

Keep getting this message:
      [UserSettings-v1387(error)] PROFILE ERROR: UserSettings does not allow access to the 'AdvancedSettingsMode' attribute.
      Please modify the profile to refrain from accessing the 'AdvancedSettingsMode' attribute.
      [Ref: "[QO-N-M][Rogue-Pick-Pocket][Flying][80]_isle-of-quel'danas" @line 37]
      [UserSettings-v1387(error)] PROFILE ERROR: UserSettings does not allow access to the 'ProfileDebuggingMode' attribute.
      Please modify the profile to refrain from accessing the 'ProfileDebuggingMode' attribute.
      [Ref: "[QO-N-M][Rogue-Pick-Pocket][Flying][80]_isle-of-quel'danas" @line 37]
      [UserSettings-v1387(error) @line 37]: Stopping Honorbuddy. Please repair the profile!
      Bot stopping! Reason: Profile has too many errors
      [Profile Message]: We are in Outland.

7. Punch3r

Punch3r Member

Profile works great as every botanist profile, got like 2 Skyshards in about 3 hours.

And I would REALLY recommend to buy his premium profiles, they are awesome and the guy himself and his support are probably one of the best on the whole forum.

8. Justacheaptrick

Justacheaptrick New Member

Whats the cloud serpent worth on your servers? On mine the price has dropped to 10k only. And it was 350k-400k in the first month of mop! Im just curious since its not even close to worth it on my server anymore.

- Kazzak EU.

9. nerd65

nerd65 New Member

Its made for DK's but I've run it on my hunter and works almost as good...the only issue is you have to(to be 100% safe) put your pet away on the boss that casts the death spell on all non agro party members...sorry I don't remember the name or spell...but the point is it works on most with a little tlc...great job btw.

10. Seetsuma

Seetsuma New Member

And I got his reins to drop on the very first loot... lol.

11. Lyrana51

Lyrana51 New Member

Hi Botanist , thanks you for all your profiles.

I have a problem with this one.
      I am using the one that doesnt loot.

When my character is in the last room (Square massacre), the place where there are some Venom Belcher and some Bile Spewer, he doesn't kill every mob ,so the bot says :

[Profile Message]: There are no Bile Spewer's available, moving to the door to break the while loop.
      [Profile Message]: There are no Venom Belcher's available, moving to the door to break the while loop.
      [Singular] info: Pull Distance set to 25 yds by Questing, Plug-in, Profile, or User
      [GetOutOfGroundEffectAndAuras-v1335(info)] Moving to start location ".

Someone can helps me ?

Sorry for my english , i'm french.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    12. Lepios

Lepios New Member

Hey botanist, I am having trouble using the ranged attack profile. I used my warlock as my farming char and all it wanted to do was to cast corruption over and over. I then switched to the normal skyshards profile and I noticed that it would move to the next target before the mob was dead and engage another. I didnt mind this til i noticed that when it happened it would not loot the mobs. So i was only looting about 70% of the time. Any ideas on what could be the issue? I was going to message you on skype but I figured I would ask first here.

13. xeal

xeal New Member

Hi Botanist!
      If you got time for me,
      Do you know if this error is caused by my settings or the profile?
      I cannot start the bot because of this errormessage. Se Below

[UserSettings-v1387(error)] PROFILE ERROR: UserSettings does not allow access to the 'AdvancedSettingsMode' attribute.
      Please modify the profile to refrain from accessing the 'AdvancedSettingsMode' attribute.
      [Ref: "[QO-N][90][Blitz]_botanist_pit-of-saron" @line 54]
      [UserSettings-v1387(error)] PROFILE ERROR: UserSettings does not allow access to the 'ProfileDebuggingMode' attribute.
      Please modify the profile to refrain from accessing the 'ProfileDebuggingMode' attribute.
      [Ref: "[QO-N][90][Blitz]_botanist_pit-of-saron" @line 54]
      Stopping the bot!

14. nerd65

nerd65 New Member

That's just plain sad...

15. lysander

lysander New Member

Hi everyone,

so i checked out the profile, works fine but he doesn't pick pocket anything...already set the "pick pocket" in singular to "false", no other plugin running...any ideas ?

best regards.

- Update:

I fixed it, it's correct that you have to use the english (us) version of WoW, German, French, Russian will not work unless you change the profile's "cast" action to your client language.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
    16. Firedrake1

Firedrake1 Member

Not sure why it wasn't working. I tried a few days later, and had no issues. Got my mount on my 13th run! Thanks!

17. deichlamm

deichlamm New Member

Really good profile. Thank you pal!

I am finishing instance faster than 15 min, so my hearthstone isn't ready usually for around 45-60 seks. Any chance you could build in a routine that checks for hearthstone cooldown?

18. Pierrox

Pierrox New Member

Botanist, I added your SVN and woot ! there's treasures inside !!
      I tried your Quel danas instance profile, awesome and I am now trying this one, both are perfect, thank you so much for your work and your time.

I also learned A LOT about questing profiles, I ignored a lot of things, like custombehavior, the conditions, being able to call another profile to sell/mail, reading your profile is really interesting !
      Can you suggest a knowledge DB about HB because the wiki is down now ? Do you have some documentation somewhere ?

This profile works really great, I smashed the botanica twice before going to sell at the area 52, but when I arrive the bot stops and say "nothing more to do", anyone knows how to solve this problem ?

Edit : I restarted HB + WoW with my bags fulls at Area 52, the bot set my hearthstone to area 52, get out and stop ... saying "nothing more to do" ...

Here's the logfile :

Edit 2 :

I understood where is the bug, it is on the File Movement/Vendors/[QO-N][85+Flying]_botanist_botanica_[repair-mail].xml

Near the end there is :

The ForceSetVendor and others SetVendor instruction aren't understood by the bot, so it is not repairing and as it doesn't repair, the condition to switch back to the instance profile isn't satisfied, that's why the bot says "nothing more to do"...
      I tried checked the coordinates with zaprecorder but it didn't work too.
      Do you know another method to force a profile to sell/repair using the questing bot ? this would solve the problem.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
    19. zezima

zezima New Member

That's just plain profitable irl.

Fixed that up for you ;)

Loving the profile. works like a charm :D

20. nerd65

nerd65 New Member

nah...is fine the way it is...never liked Chinese/Japanese gold farmers...they...not botting ruin it for the rest of us...half of something is better than all of nothing...

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.