• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • trash

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wigglez, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. cevaps

cevaps New Member

So, in order to get triple exp we need to run this profile with 3 characters, right? 1x level 90 and 2x level 5 RAF'ed toon?

2. moerrts

moerrts New Member

use his grinding profile 1-15 then queue up together and get 80 in a day like i did

3. cevaps

cevaps New Member

I think you misunderstood my question.

4. Aphelion1750

Aphelion1750 New Member

Using the newest SVN version, I am getting an issue where I reset the instance and go to walk back in and my guy just stands there behind the portal and it says locked out trying again in 30 sec and then it just repeats that.

5. bobfk

bobfk New Member

Mailing boxes

Hi

Profile works like a dream until my bags are full - then it just carries on. No error message - just doesn't seem to want to visit the mailbox.

I've tried leaving all the profiles in the SVN folder structure, i've tried putting them all in the Default Profiles folder all together with no folder structure - but that makes no difference.

I saw an earlier post that says v730 of HB has something changed and to go back to an earlier version - but HB won't attach to wow if i'm not using the very latest version. So i'm a bit confused and stcuk.

Any ideas?

Bob

6. Trollingdude

Trollingdude New Member

[Profile Message]: Our hearthstone is set at Sun's Reach.
      [LoadProfile-v1085(fatal)] Profile 'C:\Users\FS\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\Misc\Movement\[QO-N-M][Rogue-Pick-Pocket][Flying][80]_isle-of-quel'danas.xml' does not exist. Download or unpack problem with profile?
      Bot stopping! Reason: Fatal error in quest behavior, or profile.

Getting this error all the time, i re-installed de SVN profile but i didn't work. Tryed to put it in another ordner but it didnt work either.

7. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

Do you have downloaded the movement folder also?

8. Trollingdude

Trollingdude New Member

Yeah you mean the repair and sell profile? I did that, and changed my client to english and now it works, but after it hearthstones back to the inn it says it cannot switch to the vendor profile, does anyone know what problem that is?
      Right know it farms the chests pretty nice, 60-70 per hour but it won't change to the vendor/repair profile.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    9. mnehls

mnehls New Member

Hi,

View attachment 2972 2014-04-25 13.20.txt

View attachment 2972 2014-04-25 13.20.txt

I'm getting this error after running the profile for one hour or two:

[MyCTM-v1129(debug)] Stuck. Trying to jump
      [MyCTM-v1129(debug)] Stuck. Movement Directions: StrafeLeft, JumpAscend
      [MyCTM-v1129(debug)] Stuck. Movement Directions: Backwards, StrafeLeft, JumpAscend
      [MyCTM-v1129(debug)] Stuck. Movement Directions: StrafeLeft, JumpAscend
      [MyCTM-v1129(fatal)] MyCTM is not able to reach <12484.61, -7469.649, -0.463536> from <12485.95, -7463.436, 0.3317818>
      Bot stopping! Reason: Fatal error in quest behavior, or profile.

pressed start on the bot and it runs again for one hour and then it happens again at the exact same spot.

Just restarted HB and then started the profile again running it for 20 min then it happend again, think there is a blackspot.

View attachment 3636 2014-04-25 15.12.txt

Michael

Last edited: Apr 25, 2014
    10. xruefulxstarx

xruefulxstarx Member

Hay, I have been using the different profiles for here you have made and have found afew issue. The main issue is if you die it always takes ress sickness yet its not far from the instance atall, The 2nd is while doing the Hard mode it stops to do some of the AOE's in bad spots.... Say it will do it near the end of the lava an will sometimes run into it and die then I get ress sickness or it will stop to do a pull at and edge and its able to to attack but not able to do ability's and my final issue is it ALWAYS buys Pine Nut Bread even if I have 100 x Frybread in my bags.

This are only issues and I actually think your work is amazing and wouldnt dream of doing any better but I just feel these issues let the profile down alot.

11. bobfk

bobfk New Member

Problem sort of fixed

Hi

Yes I put it all back in the original places. I was experimenting with anything i could change to make it work.

I eventually got the profile to hearth when my bags were full by swapping out a herb bag which was not full, for a non-profession bag and then the profile worked as it should. So all of your bags need to be for general items for the profile to know there is no space left. Any empty space in a prof-specific bag seems to confuse it and it carries on farming the boxes and killing mobs, but it can't pick up stuff.

I'm running hb 732. The profile opened my Yak vendor mount to sell the crap then mailed bags to the alt I'd set up - then carried on. The big fat mount gets stuck near the mail box but it finds its way out of that so no problem there.

My only issue now is the same as the others - there is one point on the route where it gets stuck - i'll try to pin point when/where that is as it is always the same place. But after manually moving out of that spot the bot then ran for a long time and filled my bags with boxes.

Regards

Bob

12. cevaps

cevaps New Member

Hey botanist! I need maximum 4 level higher RaF buddy in the instance to get triple exp, am i right? So if i RaF with the booster which is level 90, being RaF'ed doesn't matter because there'll be huge level difference between booster and the new toon? Is there anything i can do to earn triple with only 1 booster 1 new character? Because that 4 level restriction ruins everything for me :/

Edit: Basicly, do I still get triple exp on my level 15 toon if the booster is 90? Or do i need third 15-19 level raf'ed character in the group to get triple exp?

Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
    13. lexkiev

lexkiev New Member

Getting this error when I try any of your profile, can you help please?

14. nalcun

nalcun New Member

Anyway to still get the 729 Version?

15. azykk

azykk New Member

I've downloaded the SVN link and I'm confused, there's profiles in the movement folder, vendor folder etc and some are the same name, which exactly do i run? i also cant find the one to only loot the boss (excluding the zip in this thread). I have managed to get it to work when i'm near the instance but after hearthing and repairing the bot stops, how do i make it continuously go to the instance?

16. maaxk

maaxk New Member

Worked great! Mount dropped on run #104.

17. Nivvie

Nivvie New Member

I've tried every profile, all of them loot the trash.

18. maaxk

maaxk New Member

Try using the second profile that came with the original zip. Never looted trash for me except for sometimes during the first run only.

19. Nivvie

Nivvie New Member

Thanks. What's the drop rate on this?

Just ran the bot, completed the instance, left, reset, did it again.

The mount dropped on the SECOND run! MEGA quick!

20. Trojanzinho

Trojanzinho Member

my problem, i dont know what profile to use

I want he dont loot until boss.

but i i ont know what profile is.

And the hb kill the mobs, before boss room, and dont enter in the boss room, dont kill, he just back

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.