• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • trash

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wigglez, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. ufeeboy

ufeeboy Member

The bot must have skipped one of the bosses because the door at <Hotspot X="850.2863" Y="393.8431" Z="112.7798" /> wasn't open but bot tried to go through. I was afk so not sure what boss it didn't kill.

View attachment 90460 2014-06-15 21.35.txt

2. hodge74

hodge74 Member

how do i stop it using the GB as i don't want to share my gold with the guild? can i simply remove the mobile banking folder or will that break the profile?

3. thugluvin

thugluvin Member

pretty much after deadmines all timers are off so main clears mobs but alts nowhere around and by time alts show up all spawns are back all the way to blackrock cavern and when it gets there it does the run upon clear it runs out then says moveTo failed to move to location: <209.903,1133.02, 205.569 and just runs into wall and into that cubby and just keeps running until u stop bot and reset instance and start bot and it runs fine until clear then does it all over again.

I wouldnt mind its a great profile but all i do anymore is level accounts so im constantly running RaF and really need working profiles so im not constantly having to pause and unpause to keep toons together and safe

Lost City of Tol'Vir works flawlessly

4. Misledpsyco

Misledpsyco New Member

Been running this profile for a couple days 10x dungeons an hour and still have no mount however im also away from my PC most the time....im just a little concerned that my bot may be vendoring the mount at this point

5. Velectra

Velectra New Member

I'm having issues with the bot vendoring a bunch of my blues, and my tackleboxes. I have the sell scripts set to false for everything but greys, and it's still constantly vendoring them. It vendored so much that I'm going to have to go through Blizzard to get them reinstated.

6. raveboy19

raveboy19 New Member

This profile screwed me over a bit. I don't understand why it would deposit all my gold into the guild bank (which i have no permissions to withdraw from). Honestly though, why deposit gold?? It has infinite storage space and is not compromised by being on yourself, rather than a guild bank. 28k, and my stingy GM wont return it because it happened during a bot session so i did not take screen shots of any logs or evidence. :'(

7. Owneth

Owneth Member

Well Raveboy...

Let's figure this out.

1st and foremost... Regardless of the profile... Your guild should be trustworthy and allow you to withdrawal any unintended gold deposits, you can claim stupidity on that one and say you messed up thinking you were putting less in or someone played a practical joke on you..

2nd, do you always run profiles where you don't know what they do except the instructions provide? Sometimes features are added based on user feedback/request. And updated via Botanist or any other profile writer on the planet. This is a fact. Fact is... you didn't understand HOW it ran. Shame on you! Learn how to open the profiles and understand the basics of how they run before attempting to run one. For all you know something could be coded as malicious and/or distributed in a way which hasn't been realized yet by admins and boom you get scammed over a profile you didn't understand. Botanist isn't the cause for this problem. Your skillset/knowledge and research are. I do not agree with your approach as merited. Learn to read/Learn to understand. No pun, just trying to understand your logic in your frustration/rant...

And to give you the whip cream on the top:

"
      If you are running a profile and it is having issues, it will be best to report it to me via
      Skype Botanist68
      . I have very little time to surf the HB forum."

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    8. hijlee

hijlee Member

Tried the latest version. After it kills the first mob pack, it will target the dead mob which it looted, and when it stops at the next pack it wont attack the mobs, only stands there and targets the dead mob.
      Any tips what might be the problem ?

9. Feeluponya

Feeluponya New Member

load it up and: [LoadProfile-v1085(fatal)] Profile 'C:\Users\Daniele\Desktop\Honorbuddy\Cache\Movement\[QO-N-M-90][Skyshards][Flying]_botanist.xml' does not exist. Download or unpack problem with profile?

10. Nawak

Nawak New Member

Same for me, i just started to make the bot on Tol'Vir and the booster do nothing..

11. Nashal

Nashal New Member

since the bot can't find the file in the subdirectory, check if u downloaded everything from the SVN. U need the Subdirs to make the Bot run to the Farmingground(and when finished get to Vendor/Mailing its another profile also located in the subdir) without the Subdirs u must fly yourself to the farmingground and ull get a error, when your
      bags are full trying to load the vendor-profile (~4 free slots or your equipment is at about 30%).

Last edited: Jun 20, 2014
    12. hijlee

hijlee Member

Im using the latest version. I just found the problem: using Vanguard cc was the thing that might caused the targetting problem. After swtiching to singular, it worked.

13. Trepanator

Trepanator Member

I was using this profile few times before. It always was running smooth with few minor bugs here and there. Recently I am levelling 2 new toons and up top lvl 77 no problems (as I said few minor issues here and there nothing really important to mention about) but when I hit the blackrock caverns lvl 77 - non stop problems - The biggest one is after completing the instance all the toons run out to reset hit the wall and all stack in the same place. Please find logs attached. Hope you can fix it otherwise the only solution is to stop HB hert the toons and start again. If I restart the bot from where it stack on this wall it will try to fly to randevouz location and stack flying between 2 walls (funny 2 of my 3 toons managed to not get stuck and fly to randevouz location 3rd failed and got stack) or it will display this error:

[Profile Message]: Flying to the rendezvous point.
      [FlyTo-v1475(fatal)] Toon doesn't have flying capability in this area, and there is no ground path to the destination. Please learn the flying skill appropriate for this area.

which is not true.

I will provide 2 separate logs for this.

Regards

Ps. 1 more problem in blackrock caverns. After this:

[Profile Message]: Tagging the RAFs to send them out of the instance, to keep them from dying.
      [Singular] info: Pull Distance set to 25 yds by Questing, Plug-in, Profile, or User
      [GetOutOfGroundEffectAndAuras-v1458(info)] Moving to start location

They arrive at different start locations resulting in not seeing each other and they are waiting for the rest of the members to arrive - the only solution is again to restart hb.

Please find picture of arriving at this position included.
      brock caverns .jpg

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    14. Staffix

Staffix Banned

Trepanator, that's strange.. i've just got my toons to 77 aswell, so i loaded up the 77-83 profile (BRC) and they're leveling just fine..
      they litteraly just hit 78, so it must be a random error ;)

They'll be 83 in an hour or so, so i'll post an update on the tol'vir instance.

Tol'vir is running smooth aswell, probably the best dungeon to use, about 2/3 of a lvl pr. run

1-10 i just quested, using RAF it only took like 10 min.
      from lvl 10 - 17, 100% afkable and rly smooth.
      (atleast for the horde faction, can't say anything for the alliance since i havn't got a single alli toon)

So far i've only had issues with 17-25, mainly because the booster went off.. and the "noobs" then got too far out of range to run to him :)
      that was sorted by manually going into the dungeon, loading it up and hitting start.. (then it ran smooth)

25-37, they had a small issue, a mob was bugged under a hill.. causing them to get into combat and being "stuck" there for a day :'(
      running them into the dungeon as i did with the 17-25, sorted out the issue.

From 37 to 83 (as far as i know atm.) it's 100% afkable, ASLONG as you followed Botanists advice, aka. have enough gold for stuff or the profile will stop..
      it's by far easiest to just put 900g on each toon, they'll make some gold off the dungeons aswell (2-300g).

Minor issues with Blackrock caverns, sometimes it WILL get stuck in the wall inside.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2014
    15. Trepanator

Trepanator Member

I have got a feeling it is my corrupted HB making all the problems. I will install fresh copy of HB and give it a go, if the problems wont disappear after fresh install of HB I will post the logs.

Fingers crossed...

Cleared caches (all 4 of them) + fresh install of HB no plugins no extensions (new localization) run smooth through out the instance (blackrock caverns) but... when finish and run out to reset - same problem happens. Hit the wall and continuously run towards it.

Logs for all 3 toons booster and 2 rafs:

View attachment 6012 2014-06-21 12.50.txt View attachment 5124 2014-06-21 12.42.txt View attachment 5548 2014-06-21 12.47.txt

After that I restarted HB and reseted all instances manually (just in case) and started the profile again to see will it pick it up from there and fly to the randevouz location. It did and it did not stack when flying there. I will keep updating the progress.

Ok. It looks like there is only 1 problem now. Hitting wall and running towards the wall after clearing the instance. I have to stop and start the profile again and the toons will fly to the randevouz location and start instance again. It is annoying but I can leave with it. It would be great if the problem could be located I will probably use this profile many times again :)

Botanist - Could you please have a look into the logs I provided. Maybe it will be easy to fix. Thanks

EDIT 15:52

After 2 or 3 smooth runs with only restarting HB to avoid the "running into wall problem" it is back playing funny games with me. Now after restarting the tons are not able to fly back to randevouz location I have to hert them and them fly from SW :-(

Very frustrating

EDIT 20:52

This is crazy.... I put 3 toons next to the portal and start the profile. 2 of them will recognize they stand next to the portal and go inside the instance 3rd toon is not seeing portal and trying to fly to rendezvous point. I am very close to give up now. 2nd day I am straggling with this instance.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2014
    16. jziff

jziff New Member

Biggest problem with this profile is it needs a lv 90 update so it doesnt feel the need to spam fan of knives so much, and fix it so it loots before casting stealth. As is, it will pp>kill>stealth, then break stealth to loot , next pack of mobs it will try to pp out of stealth.

17. hodge74

hodge74 Member

why does it need to kill the mobs and loots? I ask this because the mobs you pick pocket are viable to pick pocket again on the next run as I tested this. I did this by hand and I noticed the bot does not run the full length of the beach s it goes about half way then resets

18. Trepanator

Trepanator Member

Ufff

Finally I went through this terrible Blackrock Caverns. I am in Lost city of... and I can confirm it is working perfect and both my Raf's will be 85 soon. I had only a problem to get there. When I turned the profile on both Raf's got there with no problem, but the booster stack in booty bay waiting for transport (Boat) which never arrived. I had to manually move him next to the portal and started profile there. Since then working perfectly fine. I thing it has something to do with questing ot maybe faction but for some reason my booster did not see the raf in booty bay when they were standind next to each other. Obviously the booster was in diferent faze to RAf's. Probably I started some sort of chain quest and did not finish it. So overall 1-77lvl very fast and no problem levelling (there is few minor issues but not really worth to mention about) from 77-83 nighmare 83-85 very fast and 100% afk.

I hope Botanist will be able to look into the problems I went through in BRC. This profile rocks and I will use it probably many times again.

Thanks for the great profile.

Regards

19. Itzgizz

Itzgizz Member

FINALLY got it to drop!! Only took 236 kills :D On to the Drake of the North.... hopefully don't have to run as many times

Many thanks, would have gone crazy if I had to manually farm it

20. Syunsi

Syunsi New Member

Profile works very nice, just here to confirm the BRC stuck, was really hard to get past these.

Also when you are Tauren, and arrive at Grom'gol Base Camp, you will get stuck after he checks the flight master, reproduced this a several time.
      Thanks for the profile :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.