• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • trash

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wigglez, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Botanist

Botanist Banned

With a level 90 booster and a lesser level raf toon? Or two lowbies who can quest together? I know for a fact it won't work, Wigglez is standing right beside me in Goldshire, we see dots on the mini map but can't see each other. Nor in Westfall.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2013
    2. mat53

mat53 New Member

Westfall without problems (2x 85), checking now 85 with 1lvl

3. Botanist

Botanist Banned

We don't use 85's, Boosters must be 90.

4. mat53

mat53 New Member

I dont have 90's. I'm in goldshire with 85 and 1 lvl, they see each other without problems. I didnt hear before about phasing that depends on level. Cant test it, I'll google a bit, but I doubt I will find anything. I didnt try barrens yet, but since its contest zone since 5.3, it may be true.

5. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Well, I know I just tested it yet again with a 90 Booster and two level 13 RAF toons, we can only see one another once we enter the instance. Please update me should you have different results. Perhaps it has something to do with a 90 in a questing zone or something, IDK.

6. mat53

mat53 New Member

I tried barrens, meet myself in ratchet. I think you are in quest phase, not crz.

7. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Lol, as if my 90 did more than the 6-8 quest it took to get to Pandaria. Until you test it on a 90, your test mean nothing as the profiles require a 90. And I have repeated the test numerous times to confim my initial findings.

8. mat53

mat53 New Member

Could be other character, I dont know. But it's almost year since CRZ was introduced, and you guys are first (I run into) that claims there are other phased zones than SW and Orgrimmar.

9. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Simple solution, test it on a 90, until then you have no factual evidence to base your opinion, where as I have tested it.

10. sup2266

sup2266 New Member

I had no problems riding my RAF toons from OG to instance entrance and they are all on diferent realm!

Booster: Account 1 realm Tarren Mill
      RAF char 1: Account 2 realm Stormscale
      RAF char 2: Account 3 realm Draenor

All of them horde. All of them in the same grp invited from the booster and I could always see each other and it was possible to give a ride on two seater flying mount to RAF char 1 to summoning stone and summon the other one. I was always able to see each other(except while in OG) from lvl 15 until level 74 (didnt get any higher yet so cant report abou it).

As far as I know if you invite someone from real ID to grp and he is lower level than you he will get xfered to your realm. (doesnt work in OG for sure but works just outside OG in Barrens dueling area and works in Thunderbluff).

Other story is if you are phased out by some quest, then ofc it will not work.

11. sup2266

sup2266 New Member

Forgot to add that the booster char was level 90.

And onemore thing: it also works between 90s.
      For example you have 2 chars on 2 diferent accounts on 2 diferent realms both 90s.

You want to kill rare on the first one in Pandaland for gathering gloves but he is dead on your realm. Just inv him from the second account and realm (must be 90 too) and u will get xfered to another realm and thus u are getting another chance to get the spawn. The character from second account doesnt have to be close - you can sit in SW, inv your friend who is hunting rare in pandaland and he will get xfered to your realm pandaland.

12. andreiexe

andreiexe New Member

I am runing my booster on another server from my RAF's and its no problem . But i get my raf manualy there to be faster , i summon them with the help of a friend .

13. Wigglez

Wigglez New Member Buddy Store Developer

The issue that was presented between Botanist and I was that he is on an oceanic server whereas I am not. We did various types of tests, but no matter where we went until we got inside the instance, we could not see each other except for a minimap dot. The point here is, if we can't test it and see each other outside of the instance, then we can't give you guys support in the end. We do not intend for this type of RAF to occur crz, as we have already experienced these issues.

14. Wigglez

Wigglez New Member Buddy Store Developer

7/2/13

We have found an excellent alternative to the popup boxes that clutter the instances upon entrance by both booster and RAF characters.

Thanks to AknA, we have a way to determine when all the characters have zoned into the instance to trigger our script to begin with their
      LoadProfileOn custombehavior.

We've heard the cries for more automation, and this is our solution.

We will not be automating any further beyond that, as we don't want you to get banned.

This means you can now afk much longer than before, but there will still be times where a popup box will indicate that you need to change
      to the next profile once the appropriate level has been reached.

AknA's thread

15. zynshiro

zynshiro New Member

Hey guys, today ill start 3 RAF Toons and 1 Booster! So 4 Accounts at all.

Ill give you some Feedback about it and also tell you something about the lvl Speed. But im very sure it will be amazing!
      If everything runs well, ill donate for a great Job ofc.

L8rs

Zyn

16. Botanist

Botanist Banned

As Wigglez mentioned, we will now be using a "party member range" check to trigger the Main and RAF characters to begin the instance run, instead of the annoying popup windows at the beginning of each instance. The end result is that each instance will now be 100 % automated. The only user action will be to change profiles when instructed and to click continue on the few remaining popup windows that we are using for informational purposes.

17. Botanist

Botanist Banned

7/3/13

Since we are doing a complete restructuring and automation process, we have decided to give this project a new name. When it is complete,

we will release it as:

Symbiotic - The Ultimate RAF Power Leveling Solution

Henceforth refered to as: Symbiotic

After a great deal of deliberating, Wigglez and I have decided to fully automate 10-85 and

possibly 1-10 for all the RAF Power Leveling profiles.

There will no longer be popups between instance runs, the RAF toons and Booster will automatically change profiles and move to the next instance

at the appropriate times. Theoretically: you should be able to level 1-4 characters 10-80 with a single click per toon.

Although that is not advised/suggested !!!

All movement between instances is being micro-managed with auto detection for where you character is located in Wow vs your position in the profile.

Meaning if for some reason you DC or HB bugs while in route to a location, the bot will resume it's path from where it left off instead of going back to the beginning of the route.

The profiles will include training your riding skill at levels 20/40/60

Users will be responsible for insuring the toons have proper mounts to use at the appropriate levels.

Users will be required to have purchased Cata so that you will be able to purchase a flightmaster's license for flying in Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms @ level 60+.

Users will be required to supply the neccessary gold to purchase skill training/coldweather flying @ level 68+.

We strongly advise against running the profiles for unreasonable amounts of time as it may result in you getting banned.
      If you choose to run the profiles AFKable for extended lengths, you do so at your own risk and against our advice.

18. botorific

botorific New Member

I'm assuming you had to cross into CRZ areas...did you toon get disconnected while on two man mount? This was a long standing issue reported with blue responses
      On blizz forums. They pretty much stated they didn't care.

If it got fixed that is awesome cause it was a pain in the ass!

19. sup2266

sup2266 New Member

While taking a ride from Borean Thundra > Icecrown the RAF toon DCed couple times yes. Also it helps to fly just above ground if you are about to move to other zone because it often dismount the RAF toon and it dies.
      The DC aint quaranteed its just random (for me atleast).

20. Snake26

Snake26 Member

Wich Bot we will USE !

because i tested this into "willing Caverne " but nothing happen !

is it grind bot ?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.