• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • trash

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Wigglez, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. culverMA

culverMA New Member

Blackrock depths needs some serious investigation. No matter what I do it seems my characters can't get synced up. I initially came from the previous profile after running the dung to lvl 42. When you get so zepp the profile stops says there are issues so you have to restart once you get across. That was fine this whole time booster is continuing to run fine going by boat from ratchet. So booster ends up flying all over then stopping at some underground pass place but the raf toons are already through maybe i dont know so I end up getting them all to iron mountain summit somehow and then the booster starts clearing trash all the way back to the original meeting point at that pass while the raf toons go into blackrock mountina. So I take the booster to raf toons and he starts going back to summit immediately and raf toons just keep waiting. Not sure what to do so I just hearthed all toons home again and will try once more.

Update: After starting raf's from org and booster from iron summit seems to be progressing well. I think the profiles and I dont know how to write code so I could be wrong but I think maybe by moving them to iron mountain and not restarting HB they didn't know what point in profile they were so booster was trying to meet the raf toons at the tunnel and raf toons thought booster was there to clear path to depths. Anyway I'll contiue to update but it seems to be working right this time. Maybe last time my fault or random thing just set it off. Probably my fault.
      ;-)

2. Wigglez

Wigglez New Member Buddy Store Developer

That's the whole point of a rendezvous location... it's working as intended. Don't assist it other than when it needs to go to Undercity from Orgrimmar.

3. botorific

botorific New Member

Might warrant a look, I had issues along these likes as well. I know some were caused by me stopping the bot expecting them to run out as they did in the old profile. I say some, but I don't think all.

4. Wigglez

The dungeon only resets automatically if the profile reaches the end of the dungeon. You can't start it up and expect it to reset the dungeon, as this is not what is intended. If you start it up and the dungeon needs reset, you have to reset it yourself.

5. culverMA

culverMA New Member

I understand that I'm saying the raf toons were sitting at one rendezvous and the booster at another. Somehow and I'll admit I may have messed them up not sure seems so since it's working now but the profiles got confused about which point to meet at or something. Again. I think it's fine now not sure if I screwed it up or some random thing got it off track like a one in a million sort of thing.

Thanks I couldn't remember if it mattered.

6. shoxyz

shoxyz New Member

For me, in BRS, it did reach the end, it went out and went back in without reseting it, then proceeded to walk as if it was pulling mobs (going to hotspots)

7. Azucar

Azucar Member

Watch closely and this works fine because:

Booster finishes, leaves dungeon -> resets (says its not reset but actually does because..)
      Booster enters a new instance (while RaFs are leaving the old instance, once out)
      RaFs then enter the new instance.
      repeat

I thought it wasn't resetting also at first but actually everything was working fine. There is just a few hiccups on deadmines in general though (should be watched), the rest is a lot smoother.

Also..
      Singluar may have some issues with the booster in the profile. The ones I came across so far were:
      If you are using a rogue make sure you are not ever stealth. Rogue boosters may also have trouble finishing off range mobs. (Possible fix for botanist - change the end hotspot after the runlikehell behavior to los everything)
      If you are using a hunter turn all the feign death settings OFF. Change your pet to passive.

8. shoxyz

shoxyz New Member

It works fine in all other dungeons, except for this one. It walks in cleared dungeon and acts as if it is fresh. Im overriding it by manualy reseting it in the 3-4 seconds window that i have while he is outside. I repeat, its only for BRS, in other dungeons it reseted fine.

9. Wigglez

I just did Blackrock Spire clears last night from 48-60, works completely fine.

Botanist likes this.
    10. Azucar

Azucar Member

I am doing blackrock spire right now good to know. Will report any issues.

11. culverMA

culverMA New Member

Upon leaving depths to go to spire one raf toon would not leave the instance on it's own I believe it stayed frozen at the last rendezvous(sp) point but unsure. I manually ran him out without stopping bot and it continued fine from there. Also this may be design but booster doesnt clear to spire just hearths to iron summit then returns to spire. Raf toons had to deal with some trash but didnt die so not sure if it matters my healer got through to spire without running into anything but my warrior got caught by trash then fell off something and was frozen again at bottom bumped him to move and he started back to spire and made it np. So all in all great work don't know if this is how it is supposed to be certainly is fine by me if it is but thought I would report how it worked for me.

12. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Morning guys. I will investigate the comments. I am just waking up. But it seems to me a lot of the issue is ppl trying to help the bot. If you want to help it, use the old RAF power leveling profiles. Everyone wanted automated and now that they have it, they wanna keep starting and stopping the bot.

13. culverMA

culverMA New Member

Lol ;-) Guilty.

14. Botanist

Botanist Banned

The auto-loader at least for now is best for starting lowbies. Once you reach level 10, you are better off loading the correct profile instead of the auto-loader. In order to use the auto-loader, you must take your toons to the previous instance so they know how to get to the current instance.

15. Botanist

Botanist Banned

You get XP as long as you are in the party and within XP range. Simply being afk doesn't restrict your XP.

16. Botanist

Botanist Banned

The booster will always reset the instance, but he must be the party leader. Only the booster resets the instance.

17. Botanist

Botanist Banned

There is and has always been an issue with the Org zeppelin to Undercity. HB is more than aware of this and it apparently isn't a prioity for them to fix it. The only alternative is to take the zeppelin to STV, and from there to Uncercity, which we may have to do for automation purposes.

18. Botanist

Botanist Banned

Also, lets say you start in RFD, the toons level and move to BRD, do a few runs. You have the autoloader running on the RAFs and RFK loaded on the booster. If you stop and restart the bots, the RAFs will pick up where they left off, the booster will go back to RFK.

19. Botanist

Botanist Banned

The profiles will only reset the instance AFTER a successful run. It DOES NOT reset the instance before the beginning of the run. If for any reason you stop the bots in the instance, you must take them out of the instance, and if any bosses were killed, you must manually reset the instance.

20. shoxyz

shoxyz New Member

Ok, thanks Botanist. I leveled my warriors to 55, and switched to DKs, almost finished starting zone. After that ill proceed to use your profile in TBC dungeons, will report if i run into some issue
      Stay crispy

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.