• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Combat Routine News, Update, Question and Answer...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. AnubizCO

AnubizCO New Member

Tuanha, regarding the Paid Warrior profile. For Gladiator DPS it seems that it never uses Last Stand regardless of settings. It also won't Thunderclap unless there are 4+ mobs despite having the AOE rotation set to 2. Known issues?

2. SpeedySaky

SpeedySaky Member

Hello Tuanha

I am using your premium profiles,bought whole package

mostly i use your Shaman one,for resto and i am ok with it,with doing some tweaks and disabling some stuf it is ok

my problem is about Spirit Link totem and casting it

it casts it when x number of players is under y % of HP and that is ok with that

PROBLEM is

it casts it under my feet not checking where are theese players so totems range of 10 yards is not enough to get them all and do its job

is there a way to implement into your formula/routine some subroutine to check the range of players round me and when 70% of raid/party is near me to cast it so if i have 15 ppl in raid it w8 till most of them are near or atleast that who need heal

thanks

i hope you understand me

3. Cloud1

Cloud1 New Member

it wont let me log in or goto his website and ive updated all my crs

4. Aetheric

Aetheric Member

To all that have been asking for the routines to be moved to the buddystore, please note that if Tuan does this, any bug-fix - regardless big or small - will have to be "approved" by some HB balloting committee, effectively delaying any update by an undefined amount of time ..

I'd prefer that Tuan stays with SVN, where any bugfix will be pushed at any moment and at any frequency.

And I'm not even pointing out that "HB Corp" wants 30% of the sales price ....

5. Aetheric

Aetheric Member

@TUAN :
      Hi there mate, I have a question regarding Bodyguards.

Although limited and not being able to influence their behavior, they _are_ useful, at times.
      I always walk around with one, and unfortunately, melee bodyguards are as stupid as a donkey's ass..

Since it is possible to heal the bodyguard manually, would it be possible for the routine to do so?
      Either drop a bandage, or a proper healing, where possible (also class dependent of course).
      Not sure whether it's feasible to implement this, or possible even.

Just asking, mate :)

Many thanks (again) for your more than excellent work.

6. jsimmons10

jsimmons10 Community Developer

cant login when using bot. can login to site though

7. Optimiztix

Optimiztix New Member

I'd have to agree with this. Keep it on the SVN. Faster updates, no BS, and TuanHA makes more money for his coding work. If HB takes 30%, then he might feel inclined to raise the prices on some routines, which I really don't want. :eek:

The HB store is already full of heavily-priced things.

8. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

What that Bodyguards, the Garrison follower or something? lol sorry my Garrison level 1 so I have no clue xD

It's does check friend in range, it also have improve logic if you can move that totem to friend when talented for Totem Projection... Maybe a few range check code not good and I'll improve it in 6.1 :D
      Last stand only available for Prot, it's removed from Arms and Fury... are you in Prot spec?

The other issue will be fixed when 6.1 release xD

BTW, post about Class specific issue on their own thread, this place for general discussion guys.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
    9. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

Just posting to let you know that I'm working on all CRs for 6.1, I hope they will be ready soon after HB support new patch (after internal testing phrase of course xD)

Thank you.

10. lnwulf

lnwulf Member

routine seems to be crashing HB even before latest patch. I'e tried it on my hunter, paladin and druid and all give the same error. I'm using the paid versions. Singularity works fine. The error is as follows:

Doesn't mater what botbase I use or what I target they all seem to get the same error.

11. Masonstorm111

Masonstorm111 New Member

Is there a problem with the SVN updater?

I have downloaded routines from your site....but still not able to update SVN

12. lgvalerio

lgvalerio New Member

Something wrong with the NECROBLIGHT rotation, anyone?

13. Sea

Sea New Member

TuanHA Hunter CR: In the encounter vs. Thogar hc the routine is not able to target the "gunners" on the train cannons for some reason. With automatic targeting enabled it will keep switching back to the boss - with no targeting enabled (and manually switching to the canonier) it will do nothing.

During the encounter vs. Kromog hc it does not AE (nor target switch properly) the hands that emerge from the runes.

Otherwise it's working fine so far.

14. pheelgood

pheelgood Member Legendary

There are so many quality CC's here, I say combine them for the best AIO CC.
      I'm sure there are some modules that are used across the board.

Just sayin'

15. zhangxu92

zhangxu92 Member

hey, i'm using bgbuddy on feral druid and it is not auto moving. could you please have a look? i cannot post log as im not on my comp. (when i use singular it is working). thanks! ps im using paid version

16. AngryMustache

AngryMustache New Member

I've noticed for a while now that when I'm specced as Restoration shaman that the Auto Ghost Wolf doesn't seem to ever work, but when in Elemental spec it does. Think you could look into that?

17. roachman410

roachman410 New Member

OKay So i've been using this routine for my Fury warrior for awhile now, but before this routine i was using Fury 2 Unleashed and they were roughly about the same DPS. I don't know what happened after the 6.1 dropped, but using this routine now on my fury warrior I'm getting a HUGE dps loss. When i switched back to Fury 2 everything was fine. I'm talking about a 6-8k dps loss. I'm illvl 679 and on one fight i was getting 16.6k dps with this routine when i normally push 30k+dps (fight dependent of course)

18. Coccobird76

Coccobird76 Member

im considering buying a rogue routine/monk routine, anyone have any ideas on how good these are? any warnings?

19. jsimmons10

jsimmons10 Community Developer

my ret pally will not attack mobs. it will auto attack and do a few spells and thats about it.

edit: seems to work fine idk what it was about the mobs i was fighting but it did not like them XD

Last edited: Mar 1, 2015
    20. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

I'm not sure, there's no log so I need to inspect it myself, it hard to find problem without a log :D
      I'll add that code really soon :D
      Druid will do nothing in prowl including moving if option Attack out of Combat enabled, just disable it.
      Thank, I'm thinking about it, but it take a lot of time, I'm trying to improve all CR for now first.
      Make sure you have tortoise svn updated/fixed, most people don't have issue with svn updating so far.
      Out of all class, unholy dk having trouble on dps for now and I'm still trying to improve it
      I really don't know what happen, trying to ask people from HB to know what wrong with that cannon.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.