• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Combat Routine News, Update, Question and Answer...

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

Actually bloke the gift key gives you the premium [paid] version from the buddy store. If you have not received a gift key contact him directly and it will be sorted out.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2015
    2. Uzzie

Uzzie New Member

Also, if you were so inclined to read the news post instructing you that the routine was free from the buddy store if you purchased a routine from his site, then you may have also noticed it instucts you to email him if you dont recieve the key, because its a common issue. Derp derp.

3. rascal9

rascal9 Member

I messaged you yesterday here and emailed for full donor key just waiting on response please and thank you :)

4. silvy

silvy New Member

Hello, someone knows how to at tuanha routines the racial ability "Every Man for Himself" can turn so that you can operate this himself when required?

Thank you

5. wh1t3r

wh1t3r New Member

the same thing with ESET

6. SpaceBound

SpaceBound New Member

Confused.

Is this still true? becuase I still goto your website and download and use svn update every week and stuff? i'm confused. I paid for the all in 1. so i own all of yours. do i no longer own them? or are they no longer supported? I'm trying to level new characters. with dungeonbuddy and i'm getting

The Combat Routine needs to use the Combat Routine Capabilities API inorder to be used with Dungeonbuddy.

I have no idea how to fix it, even after looking at the wiki.

7. natalia21

natalia21 New Member

what bot base use for more fps? enyo, combat routine?

8. nguyen

nguyen Member

Enyo hardcore 15

9. Uzzie

Uzzie New Member

The SVN update is outdated. If you message him, or go to tuanha's site and follow directions he will give you a key to get the store version free of charge.

Do not use svn for updates anymore, unless specified in the thread you obtained the specific profile or botbase from. Honorbuddy and pretty much all of the additions to it are auto updated just by running the program. Its very simple.

10. Mitt

Mitt Member

I just upgraded to windows 10, which is now supported by HB, but I get .net errors every time I start honorbuddy right when it tries to load the monk cr. When I remove your rotation from my CRs, HB works fine. Thanks for your help.

11. Uzzie

Uzzie New Member

I run the rogue cr quite often, been on win10 for a week or two. No errors of problems to speak to speak of.

Other than it not casting skills randomly, not using shadow step correctly, not using backstab in rotation for cp build, not firing kidney shot correctly, not using shadow dance or shadow reflection on burst, not targeting right, no healer priority, dps easily 30 to 40k below average 710ilvl subtelty rogue dps.

This thing was amazing back when i was using it in january and feb of this year, and suddenly, no idea why, it just started to do horrifically bad.

I use the DK and Hunter scripts a lot and those work wonders, but this one and others from what im reading are doing very poor. Hes either divinding his time between developing his stand alone program and this, or he just doesnt care to much anymore. Got his money for it from pretty much anyone who is going to buy it, now no f***s are given.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2015
    12. nooblet

nooblet Active Member

If you log onto the website there should be a key up the top of the page for you. Go to the buddy store and put that in and you will get the cr's

13. Bluefoxx417

Bluefoxx417 New Member

Tuanha I use your Cr's only other then singular when im not playing for real on my other toons. However i have recently found out that my MAY purchase has not been given a key # to obtain it on the buddystore and figuring i am going on my 2nd day of waiting for your reply, as i am told that i have to wait for you to get a hold of me. I'm kind of antsy due to the fact that i've already paid you and am waiting. I still have the confirmation emails from your site about this. Thanks. Will have to find further action to take if you do not contact me soon about it.

And for my key it states that i have to wait for you to contact me about it, on your site. Just for verification.

Get FREE COPY TuanHA Druid on Buddy Store
      Your gift keys:please email tuanha2000vn@yahoo.com for gift key

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    14. baitzashul

baitzashul New Member

when i use payed routine i get this ,win10.someone know how to fix?

[​IMG]

15. Uzzie

Uzzie New Member

Id uninstall and delete all hb files and folders, and reinstall most current .net framework (should get it through windows update, or microsoft's website), then restream the cr and see if that fixes it. I run win10 and have no issues.

Also, ive seen that if you log into buddystore and disable tuanhas scripts from being streamed, hb will start up. This is only a temp fix, seeing as how you obviously want to use the scripts... Just something i read.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2015
    16. baitzashul

baitzashul New Member

don`t work same thing ......HB start with free routine from store...... not with paied one .....

17. Uzzie

Uzzie New Member

Yeah, as i said. It will start if you disable all tuanhas scripts from streaming out of the store, but then you are forced into using singular... sorry brotha. Good luck, because what i mentioned is really the only fix known for that currently. Tuanha will get back to you sooner or later.

18. lolwings

lolwings New Member

Hey Tuanha

Sorry to have to write here also, but I have written to you an email regarding trasnfering the licence to my buddystore.

You have also accepted me on skype, where I told you my issue, but you havent replyed me there also. Emailed and wrote you a few days ago.

If you see this here, please check your yahoo mail and skype.

Thanks!

19. Ninth

Ninth New Member

I've also sent an email to designated address, Skype message and now here in regards to my gift key as well.

Please check your yahoo mail and Skype. Thank you

20. Naxxy

Naxxy Banned

i just came back after a long break. i had all the custom classes at your website, but now your website is down so i cant get my gift keys.. how can we solve this?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.