• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 24, 2012.

1. evilroad

evilroad New Member

TuanHA, I will be willing to pay money for an Unholy PVP/PVE CC. Please consider it! :)

2. Gamemoney3381

Gamemoney3381 New Member

I love the custom settings and this cc is great.. My only problem is sometimes it gets stuck and does nothing.. Especially in arena.. It will just not attack or do anything. Also it seems way too slow. I have run other cc's and compared.. max settings and this seems half as fast as all the other cc's. Hands down you have the best cc for customizing, but any way to speed it up and or is the not attacking or doing anything a bug?

Update: I can make it faster with frame lock Tyreal bot only.. but it lags hardcore even at 15TPS .. Lazyraider with 15-30fps and lock is slow as before? Lazyraider with raidbot like checked is faster, but still has lag, without raidbot checked its slower but smooth.. Cant seem to figure out why it goes faster with framelock, with minimal interaction like a target dummy, but in a BG or multiple players/mobs it lags hardcore..

Last edited: Feb 2, 2013
    3. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

HB have clearly state that they don't support Arena and in order to make it work, Combat Routine need a work around code. The code is not there in public release therefore you got problem.

Also this CR is in early development stage and it not smooth as what I want to be yet, I need more optimization.

I hope special edition (which will be ready soon for donor) will fix all that problem.

4. Gamemoney3381

Gamemoney3381 New Member

Ok thanks, hope to see the special edition soon! Is that a donor only ?

5. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Adding Unholy PvE/PvP is not hard as the main framework is already completed.

My only concern is it worth adding Unholy Support? As I read everywhere people say Frost just better at anything.

6. Mothr

Mothr New Member

Is it just me, or when i updated to the latest build my Blood dk went from doing his thing to just once in a while doing anything worthwhile, also the buttons at the bottom with choosing role is disabled, which is a shame as that was a nice feature!
      Tried the bot with Tyrael, and Bgbuddy and he is just not snappy anymore, he used to go in like rambo tearing up things like there was no tomorrow, no he just occasionally in snail pase does the occasional ds, deathgrip or runestrike with boneshield activation.

7. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's a shame that a combat routine have nearly 4k download but only 19 like and when anything not doing right, suddenly people from no where come to blame :D

Sorry for the convenience, I'll pull it off until in ready for public :D

8. aeus

aeus Member

tuanha, I love your work and it's a shame that ppl don't give u more cred! :)

Keep up the good work!!!

Question: Sometime when "Rise Ally" (or ghoul, whatever u call them) attacks mobs and the mob is attacking the ghoul only and not my DK, the DK tends to just stand there until the mob is dead instead of helping the ghoul/taking over the aggro.

Is this a HB issue or something that CR controls?

EDIT: NOOOOO Did SVN Update and now the CR is gone ;(

9. blablub

blablub New Member

@aeus
      you can go back afaik with update to revision

@tuanha

i experienced something today:

Bot: Questbot
      Profile: [Rep] The Complete MoP Daily Experience
      Plugins: Anti Drown, Pandaria Dailies v2, Refreshment Detection

while running quest bot the chat got spammed with:

[MAD] Miraculum Apoca..... Paused
      [MAD] Miraculum Apoca..... Resumed
      [MAD] Miraculum Apoca..... Paused
      [MAD] Miraculum Apoca..... Resumed

about 100 times. happend mostly time while i was flying

hb beta 134

tryed:
      cleaned cache and assemlys
      redownloaded both cc?s
      + restart of hb
      fresh install

keep up the awesome work, i really love your cc !

10. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

[MAD] Miraculum Apoca..... Resumed is Mirabis CR not mine.

I don't print that code on chat/hb log.

Are you sure you are using my CR? xD

BTW, just let you all know, Combat Routine temporary pull off to fix some issue.

I'm trying to build a really smooth and perfect rotation for Frost DPS, pls give me more time.

Thank you for your patience.

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

In questing, grinding... it the botbase do the target stuff not mine, if DK watch mob attacking his pet, is Questing, Grinding targeting issue.

This is also one issue I'm trying to find a work around code, I hope it will be ready for Public Release.

12. mocbar

mocbar New Member

correct, i see it with other CR's to and not only with the DK pet
      the only class i know of in botting that does attack (most of the time) the pet target is demon warlock where if the pet is still in combat the bot does attack the target of the pet
      all other classes i have under my control (that does not include hunter so i do not know about that one) does not engage the target of the questing pet or questing buddy like the one you get with dailys from certain factions so the bot just stands there waiting to get out of combat to continu
      if you can program a workaround this obvious flaw in HB pull system and can implement it in your CR's that would again be awsome :)

13. emub

emub Member

Hi,

I've just been running instances with the CC routine, noticed 2 issues (Blood Spec). Instance: Drak'Tharon Keep

First I manually used "Control Undead" and had a pet for the whole instance but the CC routine is constantly trying to use "Raise Dead" (which isn't allowed since I have a pet already)
      The Other issue as some of the bosses are Undead and just before I pull the CC Routine casts "Control Undead" on the boss before I'm ready to pull (obviously Bosses will be Immune)
      Now I realise the option "Attack Out of Combat" could be used, but the logic of trying to Control an Undead boss doesn't seem right.

On a side note, on group pulls 4-6 mobs, I often had to manually use "Blood Boil" group threat wasn't high enough and adds would drop aggro easily, when used manually threat and dps on the group was much higher.

14. blablub

blablub New Member

looks like [MAD] cc was always registering hotkeys no matter which cc was running, sry

15. Gurkis

Gurkis New Member

When I start HB it doesn't load the routine. Get a message that no routine was found and it crashes. What can I do?

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

BTW, just let you all know, Combat Routine temporary pull off to fix some issue.

I'm trying to build a really smooth and perfect rotation for Frost DPS, pls give me more time.

Thank you for your patience.

17. Gurkis

Gurkis New Member

Awesome!

Can't wait until it's back up and even more awesome!

18. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Thank, just fixed the issue on Raise Dead.

For thread issue, CR just change logic on tanking as it try to keep Blood Shield as much as possible and threat now on 2nd priority - that purely for end game Raid tank survival.

I might add threat higher priority in low level content when no mob can 2 shot tank later on...

Thank for the feedback.

19. beagler89

beagler89 Member

Will this support Dual Wield?

20. Gurkis

Gurkis New Member

It'd be pretty nice if you'd have one option where dps is priority (after keeping aggro). Once you get some gear the extra dps instead of threat greatly speeds up the HC's.