• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 24, 2012.

1. FXigr

FXigr New Member

Hey TuanHA! Your routine is currently doesn't make as much damage as possible because it is using Festering strike which is completly useless since we have new tier 1 passive that grants out death coil the ability to renew our dots. So 2x Blood boils and 2x Icy touch makes a way better damage than just 2 Festering strikes. That also applies to pvp since it gives more dots spread and dispells along with far more damage. Hope you will rework it asap.
      Just tested again to make sure that I'm right. The difference between routine dps and mine is about 5k dps and 8k on burst. Done this with 625 full pvp stuff.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    2. Quesadilla

Quesadilla New Member

Does this routine still instant interrupt channeled spells? (Penance and such)
      Last time i used this routine i was so obvious that i was boting that i had to stop using it.
      Tried the gladiatorsuite one but it was annoying to use..

3. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

+ Yes, he need to work on this.

4. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

You turn hardlock? or softlock? I once turned on softlock such garbage, but with hardlock better, but lag. crap optimization bot and routine. i cried)

5. razor1201

razor1201 New Member

Deliver those Tuanha, people want to get high ranking in the arena, please finish the combatroutine:D:rolleyes: yet dk epic class----he should have more privileges than warrior;)

Last edited: Dec 4, 2014
    6. 09ROPSI

09ROPSI New Member

Hey Tuanha, it does not appear that interrupt is waiting as it should. You still select the percentage 1-100% but I think it kick between 1-100MS and makes you look like a bot. I got whispered about this. My shaman does the same thing. I will provide a log and a copy of this message to you personal inbox. View attachment dk log.txt

7. RasterBlaster

RasterBlaster New Member

What kind of DPS numbers are you guys seeing in raids as Unholy with the premium routine running? I'm almost 640 iLvl and it's only pulling on long sustained boss fights about 13.5-14k DPS when I'm thinking I should be pulling at least 18-19k.

8. FXigr

FXigr New Member

Just read my previous post on this page. That cause low dps. Hope Tuanha will rework it soon.

9. KoreTech

KoreTech New Member

Hi I am using the paid version on this and was wondering if there is a way to make the CR only do rotations. I use enyo bot base but I don't want the CR to move my character and auto target for me. I can't seem to find any options anywhere to disable the auto targetting and auto movement system. Also is there a way to make the CR start the rotation after i use one spell? When i target a mob it just automatically starts the rotation.

10. dkopener

dkopener New Member

Come on
      autotargetin is able in rutin also in bot settings plz

11. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

I've just update DK and merge the DnD and Defile into 1 setting. Now the hotkey feature will work with both spells

For the dps issue, previous page 1 guy say DPS is so good (at least better than a few other CRs out there), last page 1 guy say dps is low, I'm confused lol

But I'll check dps issue later, btw, how come you guys got 2 piece of new raiding set already? (I haven't code for it yet)

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    12. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

The interrupt code still the same...

I just need more time checking if HB new API return the same result on spellcast.starttime.

This API return the time the spell start cast and CR only interrupt channel spell after a few hundred milliseconds.

But if the API spellcast.starttime return wrong value, nothing I can do and if it broken, I need time to find the new work-around method.

13. GranPapi

GranPapi Member

Hi Tuanha, great routine. I understand that Breath of Sindragosa isn't supported yet but i'm trying to use it manually and it seems that your cr just cancel it. Any words on this?

14. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

My DK level is 98 now, the final answer will be there when he hit level 100 :D

Try use other talent in the mean time please xD

15. Kapustakolle

Kapustakolle New Member

Hello Tuanha. 2x Blood boils and 2x Icy touch makes a way better damage than just 2 Festering strikes in PvP

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

2x Blood boils and 2x Icy touch take total 4 Global Cooldown (6 second), 2 Festering Strike only use 2 Global Cooldown (3 second)

Is that really better in PvP? In PvP you need do as more damage as possible when you are on target because most of the time, they run, blink away and you run slowly chasing them.

17. Kapustakolle

Kapustakolle New Member

Yes, is really better in PvP. That gives more dots spread and dispells along with far more damage.

18. GranPapi

GranPapi Member

rlly? also breaks your partners cc...

19. 17N

17N New Member

Breath of Sindragosa works perfect for frost dk with the following glyphs:

Glyph of Icy Runes - Spell - World of Warcraft
      Glyph of Runic Power - Spell - World of Warcraft

and this ability:

Empower Rune Weapon - Spell - World of Warcraft

Plenty of times, the routine will kill someone in the duration of Breath Breath of Sindragosa.
      It also seems like Breath of Sindragosa is lasting for 10-15 seconds. It never runs out of runic power.

Some feedback that might help you.

EDIT: This is PVP I am talking about.

EDIT2: Especially if you play against a class with a slow signature spell, Glyph of Runic Power - Spell - World of Warcraft will make you breath forever?

Last edited: Dec 5, 2014
    20. niko02384

niko02384 New Member

hi tuanha i have only two problems with your routine. First is that it cast icytouch/plaguestrike/outbreak even if "necrotic plague" is on the target could you change it so that i only uses these abilitys when ther is no necrotic plague on the target? for the normal plagues it perfect and only casting those when there is no plague on the target. Second could you add an optiion to blood DK so that it only casts deathstrike when at X% hp so that you heal yourself as much as possible (i know we lose some dps but i want to be able to survive anything^^ and heal more than my healer) exept that your routine is awesome in HC and Challange mode i have most of the time the same HPS as my healer it's so f*cking awesome !!