• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience

Discussion in 'Archives' started by tuanha, Dec 24, 2012.

1. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Thanks, but I really don't do anything special. I just repeat what's been said earlier in the thread, lol. I just don't have much of a life, so I have tons of time to read and assist where I can, so I do. But, once again, thank you for the commendation, Quadroon, because it's appreciated.

Just make sure you 'Like' and '+rep' TuanHA for his creations whenever you can. I know developers like that sort of thing.
      Send a PM to TuanHA asking him. His website isn't allowed to be posted anymore because the moderators consider it advertising, so he had to remove it from his routines and signature. If you PM him asking him for ways to donate, he'll send you a PM with everything you need to know. If he doesn't PM you, make sure you included an email address, and more than likely he'll email you the information you need.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013
    2. ZMORTIMER

ZMORTIMER New Member

I thought their policy (vis-a-vis Phelon's PvP plugin) was that soliciting donations was acceptable as long as a free version was offered on the forums as well?

3. zeldrak

I honestly don't know the exact ruling. I just know the forum rules were changed again, which made TuanHA have to remove all advertising from his routines. His threads were locked and hidden until he removed all links from his routines, then they were put back up. So, as far as I know, there is no solicitation at all allowed. No links, no advertising, no public solicitation, etc. I think that's why everyone is asking how to donate to TuanHA now. His routines used to let you click and go to his website, but not anymore that I can remember.

4. jgw1985

jgw1985 New Member

Thanks, figured something went down because I remember seeing a link to his donate section when I was looking at his Monk CC a few months back.

5. crazybuz

crazybuz Member

You can still click to go to his site ....

6. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

For some reasons, few email can't reach donors. If you have donate for all future CR I can make and don't see my mail name "TuanHA Death Knight- The Ultimate Experience is Ready!" in your inbox/spam folder, please let me know.

Sorry for inconvenience.

7. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

A Unholy is under development.

Unholy pet management is complicated (pet eat trap, pet stun enemy attack friend low hp, pet charge interrupt caster/healer...) therefore it may take more time.

I'll let you know when it's ready.

Thank you.

8. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

There some missing important spell in the need to interupt list, I'll update it.

There a checkbox beside Blood Presence HP Below, pls disable it, it will not try to swap presence

[​IMG]

9. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

Tried to turn off Anti-Magic Shell Protect Lichborne but it turns back on everytime, how do i turn it off.?

10. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

just update my cc and it has deleted all the files and now when i checkout nothing happens says it is upto date but no file in the folder.

11. Hyrulen

Hyrulen New Member

Read top of first page

12. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

Right .? it says nothing about deleting all the files in my cc folder so I can't use it.

13. zeldrak

He's removed all the files from the SVN that is listed for public use. When that happens and you SVN update, it synchronizes the folder on your computer with the SVN folder, which therefore means that if all the files were removed from the SVN folder they will also be removed from the folder on your computer.

TuanHA is getting rid of bugs in the public version, which is why he removed it from the SVN. The only one that's out right now is the donor version, and it's out for possible Beta testing, though that hasn't exactly been said. As soon as the public version is fully functional TuanHA will put it back on the SVN. For now, if you updated via SVN you might be able to revert back. I'm not sure though, otherwise, if not, then the routine is gone from your computer. The only way to get it back is to see if someone can upload a version before it was taken down, or ask TuanHA to give you a version.

14. Chesnut817

Chesnut817 Member

Thanks for the info. I'll just have to wait till it is sorted.

15. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Many bug have been fixed including 3 major:

Many improvements.
      Bad logic spending rune to Frost Fever and Blood Plague debuff on AoE make Blood unable to Death Strike - fixed. I think tank rotation is close to perfect now.
      Bad logic on Control Undead, detecting healer and a few other - fixed.

There maybe still some other bug/bad logic but I don't want to hold the public release anymore so I think I'll keep tweaking in the coming days.

Public Release will be back in a few hours.

Thank you for your support.

16. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

New Public Release revision 171 is available for download at the first page.

There are many improvement and bug fix. I doing DPS/Tanking really good.

Please Enjoy!

17. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hey guy,

I just rewrite the interrupt rotation completely.

It's now really FAST, ACCURATE and you can interrupt ANY enemy player casting around, not only your current target or focus.

I bet PvPer will love it a lot.

Please update newest svn on Special Edition and enjoy.

Thank you.

PS: That for special edition only, the new interrupt part coded after publishing public release... I'll include it in next major public release update.

18. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Hey guy,

I just rewrite the interrupt rotation completely.

It's now really FAST, ACCURATE and you can interrupt ANY enemy player casting around, not only your current target or focus.

I bet PvPer will love it a lot.

Please update newest svn on Special Edition and enjoy.

Thank you.

PS: That for special edition only, the new interrupt part coded after publishing public release... I'll include it in next major public release update.

19. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

@Mr Chris Townsend,

My email keep returned from your mail server, please let me know how to contact you.

Thank you.

20. Arthzil

Arthzil Member

The Special Edition (and probably Public) have TERRIBLE movement in full afk BGBuddy. It takes around 5-10 seconds between movements which basically means all ranged are nuking the hell out of me while I stand in the middle doing nothing. Even Singular has better movement in BGBuddy :/